Mattress (I at making titles XP)

In the Forest

(Going back a few hours)

 "It was my idea first! I should have it." Hyunseung complained, tugging on one side of the mattress.

 "Well I found it first!" Kikwang held the other side tightly.

 "Doo~joon!" Hyunsung called Doojoon who was sitting on the couch with Yoseob. "Tell him he can't have it!"

 "Why me?" Doojoon asked confusedly.

 "Cause you're the leader of this group!" Hyunseung kept pulling the mattress.

 "What does that have to do with anything?"

 Hyunseung huffed, "Because the leader is the leader! They lead people and otheres have to listen to him." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 "Um... right." Doojoon said.

 "Why don't you guys just do gawi bawi bo?" Yoseob suggested, helping Doojoon. (Gawi bawi bo is rock paper scissors in Korea) "The winner can sleep on the mattress tonight."

 "Great idea!" Kikwang chirped. "How many rounds?"

 "Three rounds" Doojoon decieded. Kikwang nodded in agreement.

 "Then.. GAWI BAWI-"

 "Wait, wait, wait!" Hyunseung stopped. "When you say three rounds do you mean winning 3 rounds or play 3 rounds?"

 "Are you stupid? How can you not know that?" Kikwang complained.

 "What? I'm just making sure!" Hyunseung pouted.

 "Wel-" Kikwang was interupted.

 "You have to play 3 rounds, hyung" Yoseob explained to Hyunseung.

 "Oh, I get it! Thanks Yoseob" Hyunseung smiled. Kikwang just rolled his eyes.

 "Anyways.. GAWI BAWI BO!"

 Three rounds later...

 "YESSS!!" Kikwang did a dorky but cute victory dance around the living room.

 "What?! Aniya, I'm sure Kikwang cheated!" Hyunseung pouted. "I've never lost in Gawi Bawi Bo this badly in my whole life!" He had lost all three rounds to Kikwang.

 "I didn't cheat, I won fair and square!" Kikwang smirked. "Now hand over MY mattress."

 "Then where will I sleep?"

 "On the floor." Kikwang smirked even more.

 "DOOJOON!!" Hyunseung wailed. Doojoon and Yoseob winced.

 A few hours later, Hyunseung was lying on the floor.

 He couldn't sleep because the floor was too hard and cold. He turned over and saw Junhyung curled under a polka-dotted blanket. Hyunseung couldn't understand how he could sleep so comfortably when Hyunseung was suffering so much.

 SNORE

Hyunseung looked at the place the loud snore had come from. Kikwang was sleeping like a rock on the soft, warm mattress. Or a snoring rock. Or a snoring rock with good hair.

 Hyunseung wondered if Kikwang would wake up if he crawled onto the mattress, but since Kikwang was the deepest sleeper Hyunseung knew, he was sure he wouldn't.

 Hyunseung slowly crawled towards the mattress. He was about to climb on when Kikwang suddenly grunted.

 "Hyunseung...."

 Hyunseung froze, afraid of getting caught. When Kikwang didn't say anything else, Hyunseung sighed silently in relief and climbed on. Kikwang was just asleep.

 Hyunseung lyed with his back facing Kikwang, listening to his loud snores. Soon Hyunseung fell asleep.

 

 (Present)

Yoseob stood in front of a sleeping Doojoon.

 "Hey, Joonie, wakey wakey~" Yoseob smiled.

 When Doojoon didn't wake up, Yoseob starting poking his buff arm. "Doojoon, you gotta get up!"

 Doojoon was still motionless. 'That's weird.. Doojoon hyung would've normally woken up by now.' Yoseob thought.

 "Hyung!" Yoseob started shaking Doojoon's wide shoulders. Panicking Yoseob called Dongwoon.

 "What, hyung?" Dongwoon stared from the other side of the living room.

 "Doojoon's not waking up! I don't know what's wrong with him, he should've woken up by now" Yoseob tittered. "What if he's sick? What if-"

 "He's just tired. I mean he's the leader, why wouldn't he be? Just let him sleep a bit more and wake Junhyung first."

 "Okay..." Yoseob glanced at Doojoon. "Aigoo, our leader is suffering so much because of us."

 Yoseob walked to where Junhyung was and kneeled beside him.

 "Junhyung hyung! Wake up!" and pulled Junhyung's bright blanket off. Junhyung groaned and started muttering words that were as colorful as his blanket.

 "Good, you're awake! That was easy" Yoseob smiled.

 "So friggin cold..." Junhyung mumbled, still half asleep.

 "Well, if you get up, you won't be" Yoseob laughed as he tugged Junhyung's arm.

 "Yo...Seob?"

 "In the flesh."

 Suddenly Junhyung latched onto Yoseob with his arms around him tightly.

 "So warm..." he breathed on Yoseob's neck. Yoseob felt a shiver go down his back.

 "Um... hyung? What are you doing?"

 Junhyung didn't respond. Yoseob was starting to feel a little uncomfortable... he felt this weird tingly feeling that he'd never felt before. 

 "What the crap do you think you're doing to my best friend?!" Someone threw Junhyung off Yoseob.

 "Ow... what the hell was that for?" Junhyung rubbed his shoulder that had crash landed on the living room floor.

 "Doojoon! You're awake!" Yoseob smiled really widely. But Doojoon wasn't looking at him.

 "I asked you, what were you doing to my best friend?" Doojoon glared at Junhyung.

 "Nothing, I was just cold damnit" Junhyung spat.

 "Does Yoseob look like a heat packet to you?"

 "Why, you got a problem with me hugging Yoseob? He's not your property or anything," Junhyung slit his eyes.

 "You BAS-"

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Kikwang screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY MATTRESS?!?!"

 "Um.. sleeping?" Hyunseung mused.

 Dongwoon had finally woken Kikwang up and Kikwang wasn't very happy to find Hyunseung lying so close to him.

 "I mean why were you on my mattress?" Kikwang stared at Hyunseung with wide eyes and couldn't close his mouth.

 "The floor was too hard." Hyunseung replied simply. Kikwang face-palmed.