What Yoseob was doing

In the Forest

 "Aish..." Yoseob mumbled to himself. He stared at the word's 'GAME OVER' on his bright cell phone screen. For the past 2 hours, Yoseob was slumping on the kitchen table, playing cell phone games.

 Tired of playing the same games over and over, Yoseob shoved his cell phone into his pocket and walked to a nearby window and peeked through the curtains. Raindrops were pouring down and sometimes  splattered on the window.

 Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat.

 Yoseob watched in boredom, leaning against the wall. He yawned while his eyes were following a raindrop trailing down the window.

 KABOOM!

 Yoseob sqeaked and jumped back. His hands automatically flew to where his heart was. It was dangerously beating fast.

 It wasn't like he was scared or anything. Yoseob just thought that the thunder was too loud for his liking. Because of the thunder he couldn't sleep a for a single  minute that night  . But that didn't mean he was scared of thunder. Yoseob wasn't scared at ALL.

 Yoseob pouted. Just when he was beginning to feel sleepy, the mean thunder woke him up.

 He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and yawned again. Having nothing else to do, he figured he should just get ready for today's schedule, and started stumbling his way down the dark hallway. When Yoseob passed the living room he could hear Kikwang's jack-hammer snore. He wondered how Kikwang could sleep so soundly though this loud storm. He also wondered how the other members could sleep through Kikwang's ear-splitting snores.

 When Yoseob managed to reach the bathroom he the lights and plopped down onto the toilet seat. While searching for his toothbrush he noticed that  the clock on the wall in front of him currently read 4:15. He groaned and laid his head on his arm that had found the toothbrush. It was the first time Yeseob was up so early.

 Yoseob lazily sqeezed toothpaste onto his toothbrush and started brushing. After about 3 minutes of brushing his teeth, Yoseob was about to spit when he thought he had heard someone walking down their apartment hallway. He paused in mid-action, bent over the sink with his cheeks buldging with toothpaste and his spit.

 When he heard nothing else he resumed emptying his mouth. He thought he was just imagining things because of his lack of sleep. Yoseob rinsed his mouth with water.

 Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

 Someone was trying to come in! Yoseob ran out of the bathroom and towards the door.

 Clack. Yoseob watched in horror as the automatic lock slid open.

 Yoseob's heart was beating like crazy as he watched someone opening their door. What if it was a burglur? Or worse... a stalker?

 When Yoseob saw who was behind the door, he sighed in relief.

 It was just their manager hyung.

 "Yo, Seobbie" his manager greeted.

 "Sleep well?"

 "No," Yoseob pouted. " I couldn't sleep at ALL!"

 "Haha, you're such a baby" the manager teased, pinching Yoseob's cheeks.

 "I can't believe a member of the almighty BEAST is afraid of a little thunder and lightning."

 "Am NOT"

"Well anyways, you can just sleep on the way there." his manager ignored Yoseob's last comment.

"On the way where?" Yoseob asked curiously. He knew they had to film some kind of variety show today but his manager hadn't given them any details.

 "Oh.." the manager said nevously. "I'll tell you guys later. For now, wait up all the members and make them pack some clothes and a few other things they need."

 "Hyung~ Where are we going?" Yoseob was starting to get annoyed. Didn't he have the right to know atleast where they were going to film?

 "Like I said, later"

 "Fine!" Yoseob puffed his cheeks like a little kid.

 The manager laughed.

 "Good boy." and ruffled Yoseob's hair.

 "I'll be back for you guys in 40 minutes. You," he pointed at Yoseob, " make sure everyone is ready by then." Then he left, closing the door softly.

 Beep. Beep. The lock slid back in place.

 Yoseob wondered who he would wake up first. Since he was closest to their bedroom, he decided to wake the maknae first. Yoseob walked to their bedroom and flicked on the lights.

 

 

AN: Omo!! Sorry for the short chapter.. I promise i'll write longer chapters in the future^^