Broken Pieces

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm VERY VERY SORRY that i broke my stupid promise.

But i'm in a dangerous time right now soo please just enjoy this update and comment your opinion below.xD AND PLEASE READ THE ATHOUR NOTE BELOW IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

Tears brimmed her honey brown like eyes.

Her lips quiverd due to her crystal tears threatening to be spilled.

Slamming  the door shut ,Jessica sobbed against her will  in LuHan's    car.

Getting the message  LuHan  started the engine but not before he gave the annoying couple a menancing glare.

Jessica rested her head against the cold window of the car before shutting her eyes  ,trying hard to get the hurtful image out of her head.

She whimpered softly before fluttering her eyes open,gazing at the view of  the city.

Jessica tried to cover her pain, covering it with the façade of hers.

LuHan sighed before reaching out his hand resting it on Jessica's soft milky hand,while keeping the other on the steering wheel .

"Everything's gonna be alright.Trust me" he whispered soothingly ,while drumming his fingers on Jessica's hand.

Believing his words she gathered all the courage she had left,mustering it up before her lips curled into a beautiful heart-melting smile of hers.

"That's my girl" Luhan said his lips too curling up into a  smile.

As they both re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter