Insane

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind of winter calmed her down a little bit by watching the dazzling snow flakes fall through her window.

Having felt the urge to go and play with the snow outside,Jessica took her cream pastled colour coat and ran carefreely like a child deeper into the thick snow.The feeling of the cold icy snowflakes againts her skin made her forget about her problem she faced a while ago.Laughing silently by herself she build a snowman to ease her feelings.After a while or so she thought a beautiful snowman sculpture stood before her honey brown eyes,causing her to smile in delight of the sculpture that stood before her.

A few minutes passed before a woman in the same age as her stood out of Jessica's house followed by Jessica's husband who lovingly kissed her cheek.Witnesing the scene before her, Jessica's heart broke into a thousand of countles shattered pieces,but what exactly could she do?The whole marriagge between her and the guy named Kim Jong In or rather known as Kai was just a contract.It wa sonly worth a piece of paper which held her signature and Jong In's once its over they would pretend as if they merely even know each othe r which in reality was true.The woman whom was with her husband a while ago turned to her direction and smirked then walked away leaving her aching heart.

It's not like she didn't know what they did inside her mansion.She heard thier endless moans wherever she was in the house which is why she is outside doing rather childish things.Truth to be told she loved him with all her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter