15

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's body barely moved. Her body was partly sore.Especially her elbow.She scrunched her nose as the morning ray of light came in contact with her eyes.The floor had blood ran over and made her remember why in the first place was here.Jessica felt a sting at her leg as she tried to move it.She took a peek and saw that most of her blood was dried.Jessica smelt something something rotten perhaps and as she tried to indentify where the bad odor ccame from it turn out it mainly came from her.Tears brimmed her eyes it's day two now.Of Jong Ins lost.Jessica never felt so, hopeless. As she lost her place to hang on.She list her place to think starightly.

 

Eventhough it might sound cheesy but to Jessica, Jong In is Her Everything. Jessica started ro cry again, wailing, shouting, his name, profusely. As if it was some mantra chant.Her nose was red and eyes puffy.Even she herself pitied her self.As she thought back she, herself for the past months was selfish. Thinking Jong In didnt need her.He begged for gods sake.None of this would've happened if she just listened to his begging. If she just did.But it was too late.He's gone.And she doesn't know where to start with or even what.Hastily she searched for her phone in her bag and dialled the emergency number as if it was Jong In's.

 

"Hello"Jessica breathed out. On the other line, the woman replied "Yes, how may I help you? What  is your emergency? " Jessica had cold sweat on her forehead. "Um I'd like to report a kidnapped person.Its a he.Hewas kidnapped yesterday help me! Help me! Find him please. "

 

By this time she was sobbing in despair.

 

"Calm down miss.Please come by the police station and do a proper report there.That's the only way we can really help you..Please calm down I know its hard losing a loved one but please calm down.I hope to see yourself at the poluce station nearby." and with that the person hanged up.Jessica threw her phone against the wall and watched blurrily as it smashed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter