012

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few days had been confusing and frustrating yet blissful to describe with.

 

Confused and frustrated to why was she even putting up with Kai, and blissful to the fact that Darhyun was being understanding and even caring towards her.To Jessica, Daehyun was a hella much better then that 24/7 bastard Kim effin Jong In.But yet something was stopping her from getting things clear, from filling the divorce form.And she knew better to what it was.

 

Throughout thier unhealthy marriage, Jessica had formed a forbidden feeling.She was never meant to evn developed such feelings.At first yes she would use the excuse of thier contracted marriage, to convince herself.But now she couldnt deny the fact that she really did develop a special feeling for him.But to be specific, she grew a liking towards the rightful man.A feeling of attachment. 

 

And yet, who was she compared to the beauty Kai laid his eyes upon?

 

Nothing

 

She was nothing compared to the goddess he loves. Never as pathetic she ever felt to her thoughts but today she felt ever so pathetic compared to the beautiful lady Kai has.

 

Soon enough, her thoughts came to halt when Daehyun announced that Lunch was ready.And yes she was to lazy to cook and besides Daehyun was a better cook then her.What harm could he do?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#Kai 

 

Same goes for Kai only, he just felt betrayel, lonely, sad

 

Pathetic even.

 

The mansion seemed so empty and cold different from how the house used to smell with different types of dishes. He knew that she left unspoken wounds and scars on him.

 

'That effect she left' he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter