Cause Now Your'e My Past.PART 1

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I MADE A FEW CHANGES.^^ ENJOY THO.n______________n.

_____

 

Kai gazed at Nana with a loving one while a smile etached on his lips.

 

He knew what he was doing is wrong and yet he didn't seem to bother to even stop.Why?.Because the answer is simple.

 

HE LOVES HER.

 

So much he thought the girl he loves,loves him back.Yes,he admit that he is full of sins but never did he thought of breaking his relationship with Nana.And after all Jessica dosen't seem to care.At the tought of her name,he bidded his girlfriend goodbye before rushing of in a speed as he had a feeling that the spoken girl is in danger.

 

And boy was he right.

 

As soon as he entered the mansion his pupils were roaming around the megnificent house in search of Jessica.Kai made his way towards Jessica's room and he was much shocked to have seen the state of the room.The book shelves had fell beaking her bed into two.Her cupboared was a mess with cloathes scattered around it.No,it can't be.She can't be kidnapped.He tried to calm his emotion's as his logical side began to take over.He dialled a number on his phone...Xi Luhan.

Phone Convo

Kai:Yobeoseyo.Luhan-sshi are you possibly with Jessica-sshi right now?

Even if he didn't care he would still feel ashamed if the news broke out.

Luhan:No,she just went home a while ago after i sent her home.Did something happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter