Cause Now Your My Past Part 2

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica gasped as her vision came back to normal.

 

There infront of her  was the man whom she used to love,cherish with all her heart,Jung Daehyun."Daehyun-ah,waegerae?"Jessica asked softly with a tinge of fear in her voice."Me? What do I want!? ME!?" Daehyun started yelling,as he raised his hand,to hit  Jessica.

 

Jessica,closed her eyes in expectation of his hand against her cheek,but all she felt were a  pair of lips against hers."Kiss me back" Daehyun whipered between the kiss.Not wanting any harm to be happened,Jessica kissed back with force as the memories from the time they dated flod back.

 

"Oppa!" yelled Jessica as she tried to catch up with Daehyun.He stopped and spun back to embrace Jessia in his arms.Jessica nuzzeled her face in the crook of his neck as Daehyun kissed her hair.

 

The couple laid across the medow with thier face much too close for publics liking."Oppa,you won't leave me won't you?" Jessica whispered softly,her warm breath hitting his face."Ani."Daehyun replied before  he captured Jessica's lips into a loving kiss.

 

The day went on with cheesy jokes that Daehyun made up and some occasional kisses given.

 

As the day ended they bidded goodbye with a long kiss before then parting ways...

 

Jessica pulled back from the forceful kiss due to the lack of air.Daehyun's fierce gaze turned into a warm one,like the old days.Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter