13

Crying {Kaisica}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

 

It has been 9 months since I last went home.To tell the truth, actually I felt bad for not coming home.What is he doing?.Is he okay? Has he ate? All this questions suffocate me everyday and thats why im here, outside the mansion cluthing onto my bag with Daehyun  beside me.I presed onto the front doorbell nervously. 

 

After a good 5 minutes, I saw a messy haired Kai only in boxes come out."Oohh Jessica? What are you doing here?"he seemed to have came back to his sense.Even though so, he looked drunk and tired.His eyebags were covering his eyes as he smiled, a tired one.But his gaze changed to Daehyun and thats when I knew, it was a wrong move to have bring him here as I saw how his gaze darkened and almost slammed the door back.Luckily, I had my foot in before he could."Kai, we need to talk" 

 

"Theres nothing to be talked about" His reply was cold and distant.A crack made its way to Jessica's heart.Ouch.Kai had his voice choked the second time he wanted to get them away."G-go away n-now" Thats  all he said before fully slamming the door.

 

And this time Jessica didnt get the chance to call out to him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside and out he felt wrecked as if a big part of him went away without notice znd never is coming back.Kai hated this.How he was being treated and how people now judge him for a husband to a kidnapped wife.His paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter