Thinking of You

Optional Bias Scenarios

A lil short scenario that’s been in my head for MONTHS! Glad to get it out. Screw Hamlet-Othello-Oedipus essay, I’m writing for you guys tonight! Enjoy~! :)

And pretty please send fanmail or something! I’m kinda lonely and have a bunch of reaction gifs ready to go xD

Admin BNB~

DSCN0627.jpg

“Pay attention to what they actually say in student senate this time,” you nudged your guy friend/crush in reminder of his meeting at lunch.

“Can’t promise anything,” he chuckled.

“Well at least stay awake this time,” you rolled your eyes.

“I’ll try,” he replied.

“Even if you don’t pay attention, just think about something else or daydream. That way you won’t fall asleep. That’s my method.”

“And what do you think about?” he asked, making you scramble for an answer.

“The upcoming dance, things I have to do, getting out of the classroom I’m in via a super epic way-like a dragon knocking down a wall or something,” you answered nonchalantly. It wasn’t a lie, they were things you thought about. Just not as much as you thought about him.

“Dragons? Really?” He laughed.

“Hey it works!” you exclaimed with a grin. “What will you think about?”

“Hmmm…a puzzle,” he declared.

“What kind of puzzle?” You questioned.

He turned to directly face you. “I’m not sure I should say,” he said after a moments pause. You gave him a pointed look before he broke in. “Okay, the puzzle I think about is…you,” he admitted.

“Me?” You replied with shock.

“Yeah, you. I just can’t seem to figure you out. Is there like a magic switch around here that tells me everything about you?” He asked playfully and started to tickle you while looking for the “magic switch”.

“Oppa, no! Stop!” You squealed while trying to get away from his touch. Finally you broke free of the tickling and things went back to a more serious tone. “Well I suppose that makes two of us,” you spoke quietly.

“Two of us?” He asked curiously.

“Let’s just say, I spent more than a good amount of time thinking about you too,” you murmured before smirking playfully and backing away as he processed what you just said.

“Wait-what!? Hey! Wait for me!” He exclaimed as you started to leave.

“See ya 7th hour,” you winked before turning around and running off, leaving him a lot to think about during that student council meeting.