chap 5

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You woke up when you smelt something deliciuos.Pancakes.Without hesitation you went to the toilet brushed your teeth and went down to the kitchen.There in the kitchen was kris in his most "manliest" outfit ever.Pink lacy apron,pink lacy headgear and a pink shirt.You walked to the counter and sat down while kris serves you.

"Hurry up and eat you still have work to go to."Said kris as he placed a pancake on your plate.

" work I have to meet sehun and all that argh!!!!"You thought to yourself.

"I have already made a uniform for you its in the laundry room go check it out imma go and get ready."

Finishing your last bite of pancakes you placed the plate into the dish washer.You made your way to the laundry room to see what kris has left you.It was a white shirt with the two exo logo printed on the front and back.You took the shirt and went up your room to get dressed.,you matched the shirt with a black mini skirt with suspenders and a knee high socks with lace trim.You put a dab of lipstick and a dash of powder and went out of your room.You sat in the back seat of the car and kept bitting your finger nails.

"Looks like someone is nervous."Kris teased you.

"Hahaha very funny ge."You replied in a  very sarcastic tone

Kris just laughed and continued driving while you bite your finger nails.When kris puled his car by the restaurant you did a little prayer.

"dear god please don't embarrass me in front of ge's friends especially sehun."You whispered under your breath.

"Hurry up Sehun's waiting for you."Said kris popping his head into the window of the car.

You took a deep breath and made your way to sehun who was waiting at the door for you.

"Hey kristina!!"He said running towards you like an excited little puppy.

"Hey....I like Your hair did you color it again??"You said trying not to sound so stupid.

"What do you mean by that?My hair has been like this since forever."He said ruffling his hair.

Sehun brought you into the restaurant.Everyone was busy with their work in the kitchen and taking orders.You went to your locker to keep your bag.You had a hard time trying to open the locker as you had forgotten your locker combination number.

"Here let me help."said lay as he helped you open the locker.

"ouh thank you.uhm... about the other day I'm really sorry I didn't mean to shout at you,its just you know I was shocked and-"Lay cut you off

"Its okay I understand.You might want to help in the kitchen because when kris is angry I swear it not pretty."He said making his way to the kitchen.

You followed behind him and went into the kitchen.The kitchen was a mess and the others were doing their work rowdily .Pans were flying everywhere and it was like snowing flour.You proceeded to where lay was as he seemed lone and everyone else was with a group.You took the knife and started chopping up some pineapples you are not the kitchen person you basically just don't like working in the kitchen.After chopping up all the pineapples you placed it nicely in a bowl.You left lay to cut alone and went to xiumin to help him with decorating the pizzas

"So what do we have here can I help??"You asked xiumin

"Oh hey kristina here we take the paper and just make a pizza that people ordered here let me show you how."xiumin said picking up a few pineapples and garnished the pizza.

"Wow you're pretty good at this here let me try"You said and started decorating the pizza in front of you.

You had a really fun time garnishing the pizzas with xiumin.Now you know why xiumin is always smiling,when garnishing the pizza you can always stuff some food into your mouth and no one will ever suspect you of eating.You laughed and stuffed a piece of pepperoni into xiumin's mouth and he smeared a little tomato paste on your face.soon you two were like human pizza.You took out your phone and took a selca with xiumin.

"Yah yah you two better clean up you look like a human pizza."Said D.o.

You've always thought of d.o as the mommy of exo as he was taking care of exo and making sure everyone is well behaved.You headed to the toilet and washed your face that was full of tomato paste and changed into a new pair of clothes.After changing,you sat down to look at your phone.You went through the gallery and saw the selca u took with xiumin and decided to post it on instagram with a caption;"Human pizza rawr..."

"oi kristina kris watcha doin?"Asked sehun as he poked his head in your room.

"oh!!You scared me!!!"You said jumping a little from your seat.

"Haha sorry I just had to"He said making his way beside you.

"So wassup?"You asked

"Ouh nothing its just we are making a comeback soon so we are going to be busy please dont miss me when Im gone"He replied cheekily.

"Pshh, please."You said,

~

A/N:Sorry I cant update a longer one because Im moving to a new house whoopwhoop but I'll try my best if I can update (>3<)