Last goodbye

EXO's Pizza Parlor

The hospital room was quite and the only sound came from your breathing.The eleven boys have left for practice and mirae went to the toilet to freshen up.The door opened slightly and sehun poked his head inside seeing that there was no one inside,he came in.Sehun looked really messed up,his hair was a mess and his eyes had bags under them.He pulled the chair beside your bed and sat down,he grabbed your hand and brought it to his face.

"Im sorry,"Sehun sniffelled."I wasnt thinking,I was stupid I..I couldnt control myself...Im sorry."He poured all his feelings out.

"Sehun?"Asked a voice from the door.

"Mi..mirae?"He stuttered.

"Dont act as if its all your fault sehun,people make mistakes in life."She said.

"But I dont understand,shouldnt you be hating me?"He asked.

"Im not mad at you,I understand that people do stupid stuffs when they are mad."She said placing her cup of coffee by the desk."Just go and meet with those guys and work things out with them okay?"

"Oh okay,"He said getting up and turning back again."Thanks for being so understanding."

Sehun saw lay practicing alone in the studio and took this chance ,he opened the door to the practice room and awkwardly stepped in.Lay stopped dancing and paused the music on his ipod.

"Lay,I just want to say Im sorry.This was all my fault Im sorry."He said with lay's back still facing him.

"Its okay,sehun I forgive you already but Im not sure about kristina......"He trail off.

Back in the hospital,kris was sitting beside you.Kris got to leave early as he had to take care of you.Just as he was about to doze off your hand twitched and your eyes started to flutter open.

"Kristina?"Kris asked looking really surprised.

"K..kris,where is lay?"You asked with a shaky voice.

Kris didnt say a thing and pulled you into a bear hug,resting his head on your shoulders.

"You worried me so much you know."He said.

"Im sorry ge."You said hugging him back.

"I cant bear to lose you again,I've lost you once and Im not losing you again."He said.

 

It has been two days since your discharge from the hospital and you still have not seen sehun.Tomorrow will be the day you leave for tokyo and before you leave you wish to see sehun for the last time.Kris walked into the room to check on your stuffs before leaving tomorrow,after which he decided to take you to your favourite yoghurt shop for the last time.

"Come on kris hurry!"You said jumping in your seat.

"Whoa there friend you might need to slow down."He said."You just had surgery and look at you all jumpy and hyper."

"Hehe sorry,excited."You said still squirming in your seat.

You had an enjoyable afternoon with kris eating at a fancy themed restaurant and eating your favourite frozen yoghurt.Next kris brought you to the sm building as he needed to take something before anything else,you had to wait outside the building in the car.From the corner of your eye you saw a sehun like figure exit the building,could it be?Carefully,you exited the car and followed the figure into the alley.

"Se..sehun?"You asked the black figure.

The black figure turned and it was sehun.Instead of seeing him as what he is now,you saw him as the angry menacing sehun from that night.You began taking tiny steps backwards and started to tremble,your legs turned to jelly and you had to hold on to the wall for support.You quickly ran back to car and locked the door,your chest hurt but the pain didnt bother you sehun did.

"Why'd you lock the door?"Kris asked as he entered the car with a paper bag in his hands.

"Uhm,the fans were everywhere."You said putting on a random shade you found."Im a superstar."

"Tsk,you wish."He scoffed."Here for you."

"What is this?"You asked peeking in the bag.

"Its a ring,I had it custom made for you."He said driving out the driveway.

"Naaaaw kris you shouldnt have.I love it,its beautiful."You gasp taking the ring out.

"But not as beautiful as me."He said and you made a gagging noise.

The both of you drove all the way home and when you reached home you had to pack your last minute stuffs before leaving tomorrow.You grabbed your backpack and stashed your laptop,charger and some gum just in case.You packed your bag and moved it to a corner of the room and then proceeded to skype with yejin.Yejin had to leave first because she was not on medical leave like you were.

"Hi yejin."You waved.

"Hey kristina,how is your chest?"She asked.

"Its fine,how is life at the new school?"You asked.

"Its great,oh my god I dont know where to start!"She exclaimed.

"Okay okay okay the boys are the like holyomg or meh?"You asked excitedly.

"The boys are like oh my god oh my nope."She squeled.

You two continued chatting until it was ten o'clock when you felt that you really needed to sleep so that you can wake up early tomorrow.

"Okay night kristina,I'll be wating for you at three at the airport okay?"

"Alright then thanks bye."You said.

You snuggled into your covers and turned the lights off before turning in for the night.Tomorrow is going to be a long and busy day.

"Morning kristina.Wakey Wakey!!!!"Kris screamed as he banged two pots together.

"What the hell?"You asked scratching your head.

"Get up,we have to get moving it eleven already."He said leaving the room.

With a heavy heart,you dragged yourself to the bathroom and washed up.After getting ready and all,you dragged your two heavy bags down the stairs.Kris helped you load the bags into your van,yes the van that got smashed the other day.Inside the van was exo all crammed in the tiny seats.

"Surprise?"Chen said spinning a confetti in the air.

"Aaaaaw you guys."You said opening your arms up for a group hug.

The twelve boys cam and hugged you."Lights fading,world becoming dark."You gasped.

"Sorry."The twelve boys said in unison.

"Okay lets get going."Kris said getting in the driver's seat.

The airport wasnt busy and crowded it was just empty.You got off the van and got escorted into the airport by the two idiots,chen and baekhyun.You got to spend a little time with the boys before leaving and when it was time to leave,you felt really bitter inside.

"Im going to miss you guys so very much over there."You said fighting back your tears.

You hugged each of the boys and lastly you had to hug lay.It was awkward but it would be rude if you didnt hug him.

"Bye lay."You said as a tear rolled down your cheek.

You waved goodbye for the last time before entering the custom area,inside the custom area you turned back to wave goodbye to the boys for the very last time.Behind the boys a few meters away was sehun,dressed in all black,you waved to him.

"Goodbye oh sehun."You said wiping your tears.

 

 

 

A/N:First off sorry for not updating for so long.Like I said before,I have a competition coming up and a major exam so I've been kind of busy and I am lacking a lot of sleep probably if anyone bumps into me they might think Im a zombie...TT.TT Recently bts made a comeback and im no fan but my ovaries are dying and omg jhope is like lol what is air.

P.s:Sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling error I really at english.