Chap 17

EXO's Pizza Parlor

After a long day at the pizza parlor it was finall time to go home.Since there was no practice today,everyone wanted to rest.You bid farewell to kyungsoo and mirae who went a seperate way from you.You walked all the way home with eleven rowdy boys and once you've reached your hoise you went straight for your room first.You took off all the make up on your face and changed into a pair of comfortable pair of pajamas.You went down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when you saw someone   sitting with his heads in his arms and sobbing.

"Hey,baekhyun is that you?"You asked getting closer.

"Oh,hey kristina Im sorry am I disturbing you or something?"He replied wiping his tears.

"No,but why are you crying?"You asked placing your cup on the kitchen counter.

"I just found out that my brother died."He paused."He died yesterday and I wasnt there to see him for the very last time."

You took a seat next to him and patted his back."Why didnt you go and see him?"You asked.

"They didnt let me.I tried begging him but he didnt let me,the manager wont let me he said I have to practice."He cried."Now I dont know what to say to my parents,I wasnt even at my brothers burial."

"There,there dont cry.I know exactly how you feel."You said and rubbed his back.

"You do?"He asked and looked at you.

"Truth is,while I was still in china I had a passion for music but my parents oppposed so much of it.So I decided to run away from home I never contacted my mom or dad and one day I got a text from my mom saying that my dad has passed away.Of course I felt bad because I couldnt be there to see him for the last time so I never went back home."You said trying to stiffle a cry."But I learnt to get over it and continued with life and here I am,"

"Wow,I didnt know a girl like you could have such a sad background."He said looking at you sympathically.

"I know crazy story back there."You said."But promise me you wont tell anyone about this,not even kris.Promise?"You held your pinky.

"Okay then,promise."Baekhyun said locking his pinky with yours.

He got out the kitchen and joined the others who were watching a movie in the entertainment room.You took your cup of water and brought it up to your room.You placed the cup by your table and and sta on your bed,you looked around and your eyes landed on the violin that kris bought for you.You took it out of its casing and placed it on your chin,you took the bow and started to play a song.You played the song entitled 'lost but not forgotten' as it was a really special song.The song may seem like just another song to others but to you,it was a song that speaks for you.Its sad melody reminded you of how tough your life was back then.

You took out a plastic file from your school bag and sat by your study table.You opened up the black file and flipped through a few music sheet before finding what you were looking for.It was a music sheet that you wrote on your own.You took out your keyboard from underneath the table and started playing th intro.

"You're like and angel that has left me and gone somewhere.I dont know how Im living without you after you left me Im going crazy.I cant even sleep your hoarse voice rings in my head like a lullaby.When I miss you I think of you.The reason I live is you,but I cant see you anymore and I think slowly my breaths are getting shorter.The person I love is you because you shine on me in the darkness.Come back to my arms how am I suppose to live without you.Till this day I still cant figure out why you left me you were really an angel.Why am I such a good for nothing."You sang while playing the piano.

"Wow you have a really nice voice."Said sehun opening the door to your room.

"Really,I dont think so."You said scratching the back of your head in embarassment.

He took a seat beside you and looked at your file."Did you write this song?"

"Well yeah I wanted to use this maybe in the future if I ever want to join a competition."You explained.

Sehun scanned the file."This is actually pretty good,I like it."He said.

He stared at the piano and then suddenly his face lit up.He stood up and grabbed you by the hands and brought you down tiptoeing slowly pass the other guys who were watching 'secretly greatly'.He went out the back door and to your porch,he took a seat at one of the bench and gestured you to sit beside him and you did.

"Look at those stars,arent they beautifull?"He asked staring up in the sky.

"Its beautifull just like you,I mean me beautifull just like me..."You said cursing mentally at yourself.

"Hahaha I think its beautifull just like you too."He said making you blush.

He went closer to your face and captured your lips in one swift move.His lips pressed against yours and slowly you opened up your lips allowing his tongue to venture in your mouth.He depeens the kiss and grabbed you by the head while you placed your hands arounds his neck.Sehun broke the kiss and the both of you gasped for air still looking at each other intently.

"W..well I better go now good night."You said getting up from the chair and running into your room.

You hurriedly locked the door and switched of the lights of your room before burrying yourself under your covers.You eventually fell asleep and woke up the next morning when you heard your phone ringing.

"Hello?"You said groggily.

"Are you awake now?"Asked kris."Mom told me that she has already rented an apartment for you and mirae in tokyo near your university."

"Really she did all that?"You asked again.

"Yeah she did and she wants me to tell you to pack some stuffs to be left there while you study in tokyo,will you be able to do that?"He said.

"Okay then I'll try to do it."You replied.

You hung up and sat down thinking about what to pack.Since it was in a few months time until you actually go there to study for three years,you decided to only send your essentials like clothing that you have bought speacially for that ocassion and a few other stuffs.When you were done packing,the doorbell rang.You ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Oh mum hi!"You waved at her after opening the door.

"Hi honey,long time no see,I missed you.How is my little darling?"She asked pinching your cheeks.

"Im fine mom,dont worry about me,are you here to pick my things up because they are in the room."You asked.

"Ah yes bring it down please."She said.

You went back up ypur room and atruggled back down again with two other heavy suitcase.A man looking like a taxi drver helped with the bags and placed it in his car.Your mom bid you farewell and walked off.

"Mom dont you want to stay for a drink?"You asked.

"No thanks honey Im already late.Bye see you next time!"She said getting in the taxi.

You went back in the house and closed the soor.This is how meetings with your mom always is.

 

 

 

A/N:Too tired to write any a/n so pls subscribe and upvote or whatever.Also sorry for my terrible english.Btw the aong kristina sang was bap 1004 I used it as and an example song but of course I changed it here and there.