I ♥ U

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You turned back but your vision was really blurry and you cant seem to make out who the person was.The person just sat next to you but you didnt move at all or shoo him away.Despite your blurry vision,you can tell that he was staring at you.

"Why do you do this to yourself."He mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

"Life was so perfect with him."You stuttered."I was so happy but then the happiness just had to be taken away from me."

The mysterious figure just stared at you helplessly and sighed,he watched helplessly as you cry in misery while explaining your fate to him.

"You must hate me now dont you?You must think Im a and all."You said in a drunk tone."Go on bash me up start a war I dont care.Im used to the pain,after all life is about getting hurt right?"

"I dont think you're a ,In fact I think you are the most beautifull person ever."He said.

"Thats very nice of you."You said staring straight into his eyes.

The both of you stared intently into each others eyes although you couldnt see much.You felt something build up at the pit of your stomach and before you knew it,you have spilled all your contents onto the mysterious guy and passed out.

"Why do we always have to end up like this?"He chuckled.

                                         ~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt a something cold on your face,you got up and looked at the surroundings.The surroundings were quite unfammiliar you looked around and saw that your dress and trench coat was on the floor of the room.Peeking under your bed,you saw that you were not wearing anything but a huge shirt.A door opened and out came a half lay brushing his teeth and rubbing his eyes,you looked at him and looked back at yourself.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"You screamed making lay almost choke on his toothpaste.

You took the pillows and started throwing it at him and not missing every hit.You curled yourself up into a ball and hid under the covers and continued screaming.Lay approached you and you flinched when he touched you,you pulled the covers to yourself and hid under there.

"Dont touch me you ertic idiot!"You screamed from under the covers.

"Its not what you think it is."He pleaded."You were drunk last night and I just had to take you home."

You poked your head out from the covers and looked around,it was exo's dorm.You got out from the covers and went out of the bed still wearing lay's shirt that was covering you up till your knees.You grabbed your trench coat and placed it on in one swift move.

"You can leave now,the others are out."He said.

You nodded your head and went out of his room,but before you leave for the front door,you ran back to lay's room.

"Thank you,for last night."You said.

You ran out of the dorm and started walking home,thankfully the dorm wasnt so far away from your house.You were quiet relieved to know that kris wasnt home if not he would be bombarding you with questions right now.You took off your trench coat and hanged it on the clothes hanger by the door before going on the couch.You sat on the couch and burried your face in the pillows.

"God why does lay and I always meet like this?"You mumbled under the pillows.

You stayed like that until you finally got bored and decided that you should freshen up as you reek of alchohol.You went for a quick shower and while showering you heard the house door being opened,thinking it was kris you just brushed it off.After changing into a new fresh set of clothes you decided to make yourself a cup of tea.With your mug in your hand you walked down to the kitchen,you saw kris sitting down in the living room and just ignored him.After pouring yourself a cup of warm tea you walked back out but to your surprise,kyungsoo and sehun was in the same room as well.The mug slipped out of your hands and it crashed onto the floor with a loud clang.

"Oh kristina?"Said sehun turning back."What is wrong?"

You were at a lost for words when you saw sehun,he looked fine and he doesnt even seem affected.You started backing away slowly and when sehun got up to you,you ran up to your room and locked yourself in.You hid behind your door and started sobbing,you placed a hand over your mouth and to muffle your sobs so that sehun wont hear it.

"Kristina whats wrong?You okay?"Asked sehun knocking on the door.

"Okay?Im not okay but apparently you are!"You screamed.

Just then kyungsoo came up the stairs with kris each had the sorry look on their faces.Sehun was still trying to speak to you through the closed doors but your sobs was too loud.Finally kyungsoo mastered up the courage and went to sehun.

"Sehun,I got to tell you something..."Kyungsoo said laying a hand on sehun's shoulder.

"What hyung?"He asked almost close to tears.

"You see yesterday she sent you a text saying that she wants to break up with you..."He said."I deleted that text because I didnt want to see you upset."

"But why hyung?"Sehun said already on the floor crying.

"Manager hyung told her to do so,its for her own good."Kyungsoo paused."He didnt want her to get hurt,he didnt want you or kristina hurt anymore."

Kyungsoo and kris left you and sehun to sort things out.

"Kristina why didnt you tell me?"He asked voice a little stuffy from crying.

"I...I didnt want to hurt you.."You sobbed.

"Would you at least open the door and let me explain things?"He asked and stood up.

You stood up and slowly opened the door,you did not want to look him in the eye.Sehun ran to you and pulled you into a hug,you hugged him back tighter and rested your head in his chest and let all your tears out drenching sehun's shirt.Sehun broke the hug and cupped your face so that your face met with his,he stared into your eyes and gave a weak smile.He pulled your lips and he kissed you,it wasnt a sloppy kiss but a kiss full love.

"I love you,"He said breaking the kiss."And dont let anything get in the way of our relationship."

You gave him a weak smile in return and he hugged you back this time he was crying and drenching your shirt.

 

 

 

 

A/N:I think we all know that exo's manager wont be as nice as this lol.If exo were to date anyone *coughs*me*coughs* he would probably hunt her down and kill her or something.Also I think I will be ending the story soon just a few more chapters and then I'll start a new chaptered fanfic.Also sorry if half of the story does not make any sense because recently I had some sort of like surgery to my nose and now it hurts like hell so yeah half of the tine I have no idea what is going on in life.

Subscribe and upvote maybe and leave your thoughts about this chapter down below.