Tears of emptiness

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You went back to the room but before you could go in a female nurse stopped you.She told you that now you would be visiting the kids who cant get up and join the others previously.You nodded your head and followed her as she led you to a corridor that is painted beatifully and had doors alinging them.She stood by the first door but before she opened it she explained to you about the little girl inside.Her name is yerin she has lukimea and she was going to have a surgery tommorow.

"Hello yerin!"Greeted the nurse.

No answer.

"Hi you must be yerin,Im kristina."You said asking for a handshake.

"Is that a violin?"She asked

"Well yes."You said.

"By any chance do you know how to play it?"She asked.

You picked up the violin and started playing a song,the song you composed yourself.After a few minutes of playing she clapped her hands she looked different.Her eyes seems to have a tiny sparkles in them and she was smilling.Realising that she was smilling she shook her head and went back frowning.You spent the next three hours visiting the patient door to door.After saying your last goodbyes,you left the building.You drove at a slow pace as you were tired and once you've reached a cafè you got off to buy yourself a strong cup of coffee.After the coffee,you went into your car and stayed in there for a while drinking your coffee.

You sipped on the coffee and blew on it to cool it.You accidently spilled the coffee on yourself and cursed metally at yourself .You got out of the car to the back area and took out a spare blanket to cover your stained pants.Just as you were about to enter your car,a white van came out of no where going towards your direction in full speed.You tried to run away but it just rammed into you.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your vision was blurry and you had a hard time adjusting to the bright light but when you did,the surroundings look quite unfammiliar.There was a continuous dripping sound and beeping sound.You lifted up your hands and saw that there was a needle poking through it with a tube connected to the needle.You tried to say a word but your throat was too dry and nothing came out of it except for air.

"Oh you're awake!"Sehun said rising up from nowhere."Guys she is awake!"

Twelve other people gathered around your bed,you must have been busy trying to figure out where you were and not realise there actually was people in the room.You looked around still confused as you were trying to figure out where you were.Kris must have noticed something wron as the next thing you know he was beside you placing his hands on your forehead.

 

 

"You okay?"Kris asked seriously.

 

 

"Yeah kristina you okay?You seem out of sorts....."Said mirae.

 

 

"H..hey do you think she has lost it?"Whispered chen into sehun's ear.

 

 

"Hey kristina who am I?"Asked kris.

 

 

"I..I dont kn..know..."

 

 

"Oh my god...."Everyone stared at you with a horrified face.

 

 

Kris stared at you and start to back away from you his face had the word horrified written all over it.You just kept your face straight and tried not to break into a laughter.You watched as everyone gave each other the horrified look and when you couldnt take it anymore,you burst out laughing.

 

 

"Whaaat....."They all said.

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH DEAR IM CRYING."You laughed out loud."oh my god.."You mocked everyone's faces from before.

 

 

"You idiot you almost got me there."Kris said hitting you.

 

 

"Im sorry hahahaha"You said wiping a tear from your eye.

 

 

You spent the whole day with exo and mirae at the hospital playing together and telling jokes to each other and when it was six o'clock already everyone left as exo had schedule and mirae had some work to do at home.After they left,a man wearing a blue polo shirt with a police man entered the room.They asked you a few questions about the incident that happened and after getting some info from you he let out a huge sigh.

 

 

"This could be the doing of the sasaeng fans as from the evidence we've collected it all traces back to the girl who threw eggs at you."He explained.

 

"You need to be carefull nowadays as you dont know what those fans can do to you,they are quite vicious to be honest."The policeman said before leaving the room.

After they left,you were once again left in the room alone,you looked around and saw that this was a private room and you were the only occupant.The room was wallpapered in a light peach colour and had a sofa at the corner of the room,you were about to fall back asleep,the door open and in came a very fammiliar guy.

"Oh hi manager kang,"You said bowing in respect to him.

"We need to talk."He said seriously.

Oh boy.

"About you and sehun..."He started off.

"Yeah what about us?"You asked.

"I think its best if the both of you break up with each other,"He said.

"But I thought you were cool with it?"You asked a little confused.

"I was and I still am,"He paused."But if this continues,its going to put danger to the both of you.Remember what happened to you a few days ago,I dont want anyone to get hurt anymore.Look at you now lying on the hospital bed helplessly.Why?Because of the sasaengs,they dont support the both of you together and trust me they will do anything to get revenge on you."

You were silent,you didnt know what to say its as if your tongue has been twisted into a knot not allowing you to speak.The manager looked at you with such sympathic eyes.

"Im so sorry,"He said."But its for your own good."

With that he left the room,once he left,your tears that you have been holding back since just now was rolling profusely down your cheeks.It wasnt tears of sadness neither was it tears of anger.It was just tears.You sat there and cried for the next few hours and finally stopped when you felt as if all your tears have dried up.You sank back in the bed and pulled the covers over your head to lock yourself away from the outside world

 

 

A/N:Sorry if this took forever to update.Truth is I actually wrote it already but then something happened and I lost all the two or three chapters I wrote and I had to start from scratch again.Im really sorry this took forever.Hope you like it,subscribe and leave a comment below I really appreciate every comment ^^

P.s:Sorry for the terrible english