May I have this dance?

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Mirae?This is a wedding shop thingy are you sure we are in the right place?"You asked parking your car.

"Yes Im sure,"She said opening the door."Come on now lets go."

Mirae grabbed your arm and dragged you into the shop,the shop was huge considering that it takes up two shophouses.Mirae greeted the receptionist lady as if they are bestfriends the reception led the both of you up a flight of stairs that led to the upper section of the room.You passed by a few narrow corridor and finally reached a glass door that had a gold name plate on it saying sandy.The receptionist opened the door and both of you went in.

"Ahhh mirae its been a long time hasnt it?What brings you here today?"Spoke a male in tight flowery pants.

Gay.

"Hi uncle sandy,see my friend here hasnt got a dress for tommorow's ball and I was hoping you could help me,will you be able to help me?"She asked.

"Of course I can dear now come follow me into this room will you?"He said doing some weird hand gestures.

You followed him into the room full of rows and rows of dresses from the ceiling all the way to the floor the room was full of dresses and gowns.Mirae's uncle pulled you to stand on a platform and started measuring your body.He clapped his hands in joy and went away to search for a dress.He came back with a venitian style dress and told you to wear it,reluctantly you went into one of the dressing room and slipped it on.

"Hey sandy are you sure about this?"You aaked from inside the dressing room.

"Just come out and we'll see what we will do about it."Sandy and mirae said in unison.

You slowly waddled out the room and did an awkward twirl in the air thight dress.Sandy sighed and wwnt to look for another dress.Dress after dress he still couldnt find the right one for you.

"I dont get it why doesnt anything suit you.All this dresses are designed to look good on everyone."He said massaging his temples."Thats it I know exactly what suits you!"

Sandy left the room and came back later with a midnight blue gown.The gown was the prettiest thing you've ever seen in your entire life.Sandy took out the gown and told you to wear it.

"Are you guys ready for this?"You asked from inside.

"We're ready just come out already you're making me excited."Mirae said.

Slowly you came out and when you did sandy's mouth was hanging openand so was mirae.

"I dont believe it its perfect,"He gasped."The tight fitting and dark colour brings out the inner devil in you.Girl I have to agree you loom y in that."

"Mhm its like an instant ."Mirae said.

"Its perfect Im going to take this one."You said.

Sandy clapped his hands and squeled in joy.You went back in the dressing room to change out of the dress and into your normal clothes.When you got out sandy led you to his table to pay for the dress.

"Okay since that dress is one of a kind and its the only one in korea and you're friends with mirae Im giving you a special price."He explained."It will be fifty thousand dollars."

"Thank you so much."You said handing him your card.

He carefully place the dress in a black cover and handed it to you.

"Now girls tommorrow morning before the ball make sure you come here,I've got a surprise for you."He explained while clapping his hands

You thanked sandy and walked out the shop to your car.You carefully hanged your dress at the back of the car and started the engine of your car.You drove to mirae's house so that she could grab her dress as she was planning to spend the night at your house before the ball tommorrow.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh,kristina you and mirae can come out now."Asked kris from the outside.

Today was the day and the whole of exo has come to watch you you as you go out for the ball.You grabbed mirae's hands and took in a deep breath before opening the doors of the room.When the door opened the bous were just staring at you with their mouths ajar.You were wearing the midnight blue dress from yesterday and mirae was wearing a baby blue dress with crystal sequins on them.

"Alright lets take a picture shall we?"Suggested kris.

Everyone arranged themselves on the stairs and smiled to the camera.When the picture was taken you said your bye byes to the boys before leaving.

"Alright kristina Im going to be home late tonight as I have schedule or I might just stay at the dorm so you dont have to wait for me."He said while hugging you.

"Okay than bye guys see you tommorrow or not."You said leaving the house.

You hailed a cab and went to sandy's boutique.When you reached the boutique sandy was already waiting for the both of you at the entrance,he smiled whe he saw the two of you wearing his dress.He ushered you into his boutique and led you into a posh looking dressing room.The room had two dressing tables that were filled with rows and rows of makeup products from the basic powder to the sophisticated forty eight pallette eyeshadow.He sat each of you down on a chair and then left the room only to come back with a gayer looking guy.

"So guys I would like you to meet jason he is my friend and he will be helping do your makeup."He explained.

"Hi jason."You said waving to him and he waved back.

The two guys started working on your faces and after two long hours of pain and torture it was finally over.

"Viola,feast your eyes on the new mirae and kristina."Jason said.

You looked in the mirror and almost cried,your face was flawless and your hair was gorgeous.You turned to mirae who looked equally gorgeous.Jason left the room and came back with a big black box,he opened the box and took out a crystal necklace and a matching pair of earrings.

"Here as a token of congrats from me to you."He said handing you the two beautifull jewellery.

"I cant this is too beautifull."You said.

Jason just took the jewelleries and placed it on you and he took another pair of diamond necklace and placed it on mirae.You thanked jason repeatedly making that poor man flustered.Next sandy entered the roon with an even bigger box,this time it was tiaras.The tiaras was a simple silver frame with diamonds of different atones in the middle.

"Here a sapphire tiara for you to match your dress mirae."Said sandy securing it on her head."And an amethyst tiara because it matches your dress."

You gave jason and sandy a thight hug befor leaving for the ball.They escorted you outside the building and when your were outside you saw a majestic black bmw parked nicely outside the building.

"Surprise!"screamed sandy and jason together.

You gave them another tight hug and kept on thanking them over and over again.They opened the door and ushered you into the car and before you left you bid farewell to jason and sandy.

When you reached your school,the driver who was dress all nice and neat in a suit went out to open the door for you and mirae.He told you that he'llbe waiting for them at the parking lot after the dance and will be sending you home afterwards.You thanked him and proceeded to walk down the red carpet.As you were walking,all the atudents eyes were on you and you felt your ears turn red a little.You reached the ballroom that was filled with classical jazz music and dancing people.

"May I have this dance?"Asked mirae.

"Why yes your highness."You replied sounding all royal.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hi thanks for bothering to read this peice of crap.I would like to say sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes.If you like it subscribe and upvote.If you hate it then by allmeans unsubscribe if you want to Im not stopping you