I Need Your Help! (Opening Part 2)

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Hyo Hee's POV

It's my last year in middle school and this year is going to end soon...

This day is still going as usual... Students in the class are chit-chattering, playing, self-studying, taking a nap while waiting the teacher arrived. Not longer after then, the school bell rang, and the teacher came in.
"Morning, class."
"Good morning, seonsaengnim."
"Well, everyone students have known this year is going to end soon, and all of you will graduate soon so you can continue your studies in your high school, right?"
"Ne."
"So what am I going to say is... We'll go for a two days one night trip to Jejudo. We'll go there after graduation day, but we still don't know the date yet." Every of us seemed so excited and started chit-chatting about the trip.
"Class! Be quiet juseyo! I still haven't finish my words yet!" Teacher yelled to the class and we stopped talking.
"Well, I'll announce the dates and the prices soon. If you're interested to go for this trip, give me your names as soon as possible. First come, first serve."
"Ne."

After this, most of our classmates including me decided to go to the trip. Teacher told us the dates and the prices too. Well, I could make it and I could afford the money. I just want to have fun with my best friends because it may be the last time I meet them. Before the trip, the teachers kept having meetings and had the last meeting with us.

The night before the trip, I was packing for the trip. Suddenly, my phone rang. The call was from Woo Hyun. He hasn't been calling me for months ago, so I answered the call immediately and excitedly.
"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Hyo Hee ah, Woo Hyun-aeyo."
"Yah, Nam Woo Hyun! Do you know how long you didn't call me already? What's going on with you?" I scolded in an angry tone, but I seemed worry about him.
"Gurae? Well, my phone broke again and it get fixed for months. I just got back my phone. Plus, we still can..."
"Fine. You don't need to explain anything. By the way, why don't you buy a new phone instead?"
"Mwoh? Yah, I can't afford the money kay? Plus, I'm not that rich like you this rich girl. Or else... You buy for me."
"Andwae! There's no way I'll buy a new phone to you!"
"Fine. If you don't want to buy for me, then don't scold me again."
"Araseo! But why are you calling at this time? You should've slept and it already late..."
"I can't sleep."
"Wae? Excited?"
"Ne. How about you? I heard you're going to the trip too."
"Of course! But I'm still packing and I don't know which clothes should I choose..."
"Woah... You this turtle need a long time to packing huh?"
"Yah! What do you mean? I'm not a turtle! Oh okay well, I know you always do everything fast and you don't need so much time to pack."
"Ahah I know right? You still know me well, but what I'm gonna say is girls are always the same."

"NAM WOO HYUN!!!" Yeah, I hate the last sentence that he said. Not every girls are same, like me.
"Okay, okay. It seems you're mad now. I gotta hung up first, and I'll send you a message what I wanna tell you. Annyeong!" He quickly hung up the phone before I scolded him.


Woo Hyun's POV

I quickly hung up the phone, and open the applications menu to find Messages app. Well, there's quite important thing I need to tell Hyo Min just now, but she won't be hear what I said because she's mad now.

I wanna ask you to be in the same group with me tomorrow.
                                                                                            -Namstar-

Oh why so serious? You were so cool just now! :P
-Hyo Hee-

Yah! You should go to the clinic before going to the trip XD
                                                   -Namstar-

Mwoh? I don't need to. But wait, do you have the names already?
-Hyo Hee-

You must be heard I'm in charge of these thingy right? Well, I don't.
                                                            -Namstar-

You must be kidding! Hmph! Tell me:
1) Which group am I in?
2)Who am I going to sleep with?
Be honest!
-Hyo Hee-

*Holy crap!* Well, she's good at guessing and observing. You can't lie in front of her. She'll caught you as soon as possible if you're lying.

Oh fine, I'll tell you everything.
1) I got the names already.
2) You, me, Yejin and some of our classmates.
3) Yejin.

                                                                    -Namstar-

I knew it! But still, thanks for your info. Jaljayo :)
-Hyo Hee-

Ne. See you tomorrow :)
             -Namstar-

I turned off my phone and laid on my bed, thinking what am I going to do tomorrow. As well as you know, I like her. Well, this maybe is the last chance I confess to her. I hope she'll accept me. However, I don't know what to do. Oh yeah, Yejin, the girl who has love experience! she dates with a boy from other class now, and I know him well. Anyway, I decided to call her for help.

"Wassup Woo Hyun?" Ye Jin finally picked up the phone.
"Ye Jin ah, I need your help!"
"Oh? What's going on?"
"I don't know whether you know about this yet or not, but seriously you'll be in the same group with me and Hyo Hee tomorrow."
"So?" She answered in a I-don't-even-care-about-it tone.
"So, I want you to help me to think an idea, since you're dating a guy and you have a lot of experiences."
"For what? Confession to Hyo Hee?"
"Ne... You know me well..."
"Wow~ I didn't know you're finally decide to do it! Great job Woo Hyun ah! I'm proud of you!" She exclaimed.
"Yah, do you think I'm an idol that you can exclaimed until this perfect? Quickly think an idea! You know it's already late!"
"Araseo. Anyway, it's very easy. You just need to meet her privately and tell her your feelings. That's all."
"Are you sure this is an idea?"
"Oh well, I'll help you everything. Since we're going to Jejudo tomorrow, there will have a beach. And of course, as well as we all know, we'll stay near the beach. So what are you going to do is, you go to the beach secretly first, I'll bring her to the beach with my own skills. Others like your confession and maybe surprises, you prepared yourself. Is that okay?" She's just too helpful, and she really excited to see us date each other.
"No problem! Gomatda!"
"Cheonmanneyo. Well, I don't think I can give you more ideas now. I gotta sleep first, jalja!"
"Jalja, see you tomorrow anyway!"

This friend is just helpful. I'm happy to have her as a friend. She's my life saviour who help me to ship me and Hyo Min. Thank you so much, Ye Jin.


Author's notes

Annyeong! Oraenmanni ibjyo?

I'm so thankful to have a subscriber right now! I was too happy when I saw it! OMG kamsahabnida! Kamsahabnida! *bow 90 degrees* (Sorry I can't tag you because I don't know how to tag someone, but still really thank you so much!)

Well, I know this chapter is too short again, and I'm sorry for not updating this story. I was busy my school works and exams, and of course I was being too busy for the whole Sept actually. Anyway, I'll be back on Nov. Let me finish my school works first then you all alright? I'll miss you guys. Bye~

p/s: Maybe you'll read it as chapter 2, but it's still the opening. There's still have part 3 too! Waiting for my update right then :D