Secret deals.

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Before reading this, let me remind you guys something. Please read the author's note section after reading the story. It's really important for us!! :)


Hyo Hee's POV

It's another day of school again, but everything has been settled and become calmer. I went to my classroom once I reached school and sit at the seat beside Hyo Sung as known as Min Soo's seat. Well, I chose to sit because Min Soo has changed his seat to behind by himself and I don't want Hyo Sung to be alone.

"Annyeong!" I greeted to Hyo Sung once I sat beside her.
"Ann... Omo! Why did you sit here? Isn't that your seat is at...?" She was going to greet me but suddenly she was a bit shocked when she saw sitting on the seat beside her.
"Aish... I don't want you to be alone because you're my chingu. Plus, I don't really want to sit there." I answered softly so none of our classmates will hear us.
"Waeyo?"
"Because he's kind of...annoying and sly. Don't you think so?"
"I don't think he's that type of person, but I think he's helpful."
"Helpful? What makes you say so?"
"Don't you remember what had happen since the first day of school?"
"Erm... Do you mean...the incident?"
"It...can be say so. Any else?"
"Erm... Do you mean the time when he lent me his book home few days ago?

[Flashback]

Few days ago...

In the class.

"Good morning class!" The teacher greeted when she walked into the class.
"Sunsaengnim good morning!"
"Please be seated. Oh yeah, I need to find a student to help me after the recess time. Erm... Is Hyo Hee-ssi here today?"
"Ne sunsaengnim, I'm here." I raised my hand while answering.
"Oh, there you are! Are you free after the recess time? I would like you to come over."
"Erm... okay? I think it's okay to skip class for a...little while."
"Okay, so Eun Jung-ssi, please inform your teacher that Hyo Hee-ssi won't be in the class after the recess time."
"Ne algessumnida."

After that, the lesson has continued until the recess time, then I went to the office after the recess time. About an hour later, I've finished helping the teacher and headed back to the class to continue the remained lessons.

"RING......" The school has finally ended.

"Okay class, we'll continued this in our next lesson. Dismiss."
"Sunsaengnim suguhaessumnida."

"Hyo Sung ah!" I called while packing my school bag.
"Hmm?"
"Is there anything that I've missed just now?"
"Oh, the history notebook! Hold on, let me take it for you." She searched for her history notebook which was in her bag.
"Gwaenchanayo, Hyo Sung-ssi. I can borrow her my book since I haven't put it into my bag yet." Kris said while giving me his book.
"Ah... Jeongmal gwaenchanayo? Don't you need to study?"
"I don't study at all. Plus, it ease the weight of my bag." He looked at me then gave me a derp smile.
"Aish, what a cunning person you are, but gomawo by the way." I took my bag and left the classroom with Hyo Sung.

At night.

I've finished having dinner with my family and went back to my room which is at upstairs to do my homework. I took out Kris' book and looked at his book cover.

"Wow... His handwriting is kinda...cool and special. Heheh." Then, I took out my history notebook and started doing my homework.

It's the first time I did my homework really slowly. Well, I thought his handwriting is nice and special, but his writing is actually terrible. I couldn't even read well. Therefore, I took out my phone which is in my pocket, unlock the phone and call Hyo Sung. We call each other almost every night except those nights when we're having exams.

"Yeobosaeyo?" She answered the phone.
"Hyo Sung ah, have you done your homework yet?"
"Aniyo, I'm doing it now. How about you?"
"Nado."
"Eh? What's going on you today? You're suppose to finish your homework already and do something else at this time now."
"Majayo, but I feel like dying now."
"Wae? Having problems again?"
"Ne... I wonder how could a handsome person can have a terrible handwriting..."
"Did you mean...Kris-ssi?"
"Ne... I couldn't even read well you know that." I complained.
"Aigoo... Do you want me to help you?"
"Gwaenchana. I can still do it by myself."
"Araseo. Finish your homework quickly and sleep early, araji?"
"Araseo. Neodo. Neil mannaja."
"Eung." Then she ended the call.

After that, I finish my homework as fast as I can, and then packed my bag and went to sleep.

The next day.

I've reached school and headed to the class as usual, but I didn't see neither Hyo Sung nor Kris here yet. I sat down and took out everything that I'll need from my bag, then put his book on his table. Soon, I left the class and went to Class 13 to chat with 4Minute girls until the school bell rang.


(still flashback)

Kris' POV

I've arrived school and headed towards the classroom as usual. Once I reached the classroom, I walked to my seat and saw my book was on the table. Then, I looked at Hyo Hee's seat, her bag was there but she wasn't there, nor even with her best friend, Hyo Sung, who was reading a book.

*Hmm... Where is that girl going at this time? Maybe Hyo Sung-ssi knows her whereabouts right? Since she came earlier than me.* I thought while walking to Hyo Sung's seat.

"Hyo Sung-ssi, annyeonghasaeyo."
"Oh Yi Fan-ssi, annyeonghasaeyo." She put her book aside and greeted.
"Don't need to be so formal, just call me Kris."
"Araseo. Erm... So...anything?"
"Ah... I just wanna know Hyo Hee's whereabouts. Do you know where she is now?"
"I didn't see her since I reached, but I think she's probably chatting with her friends at Class 13 now."
"Oh... okay, jeongmal kamsahaeyo."
"Cheonmanneyo."

I went back to my seat and sat down to have a rest. Suddenly, I saw there was a sticky note on my book, so I tear it out from my book cover.

Jeongmal gomawoyo, for borrow me your book :)

btw you better improve your handwriting now. Your handwriting is kind of horrible. I couldn't read well last night. Heheh :P

                                                                                                                               -Hyo Hee-

I smiled.

*I think I should do this because of her, right?*

"Yo bro! Why didn't you come over today?" Luhan who's from Class 7, went into my class and greeted me in hip hop way.
"Hey, Luhan! I don't feel like going there today. Is there anything important?"
"Ani. By the way, why are you smiling?"
"Nothing."
"Jeongmal...? Oh, igeo mwohya?" He doubted me, then he saw the letter which was on my hand, but I kept it before he could snatch it from me.
"Aniyo, just a letter from those 'fangirls'."
"Eyyy... Don't lying to me. You would just throw it away instead of smiling when you received it."
"But you have to know something, a person can change."
"Yeah, yeah, but for you, it's weird. I bet you must have a crush now."
"What makes you say so? Don't you know I'm the cold guy? There's no one can melt my cold heart!"
"That was the past, but now there's someone who has already melt your cold heart. I heard that you saved her from the 'fangirls' and fought with Jongin because of her. Plus, Sehun told me that you borrowed her your book yesterday."
"Shut up! Her chingu is still here. Go away and do anything you want but not disturbing me." I quickly shushed him.
"Did you just...approve it because you're shy?"
"Aish, whatever you said, just leave me alone."
"Fine, fine. I better get going first." He ran out of my class and headed back to his class happily.

*Damn! Hyo Sung-ssi must've heard those from our conversation and she'll tell Hyo Hee once Hyo Hee came back. I better tell her to keep it as a secret first.*


(still flashback)

Hyo Sung's POV

I was reading a novel non-stop after my conversation with Kris, until a handsome guy who called Luhan talked about Hyo Hee. I couldn't believe he's that type of person who can fight. I was listening to their conversation but I pretended to continue reading the book. After Luhan left the class, he stood up and was going to find his friends, so I stopped him.

"Kris-ssi."
"Yes? Anything?" He turned to the direction I'm at.
"Were those...true?"
"Not 100% true. You can just ignore what Luhan said just now. He always like to joke us so...you know that."
"Oh okay... I think I've just misunderstand you." I said and walked back to my seat.
"Gwaenchana, but I hope you won't tell Hyo Hee everything." He stopped.
"Waeyo?"
"I don't want her to feel bad of me and ignore me."
"Araseo, I'll deal this with you. Plus, I don't want her to think too much and being hurt."
"Okay, deal! Jeongmal gomatda, Hyo Sung-ssi, for keeping this secret for me."
"Aniyo, both of us just did this for her sake." I said then walked back to my seat since the school bell has just rang and Hyo Hee already came back from Class 13.

[Finish flashback]

"Aish, stop saying that! Do you think those words from yours can make me go back to my own place? Impossible. I already said that I don't want us to be alone at our own seats." Hyo Hee said.
"Fine, whatever you want."
"Yay! Gomawoyo nechingu ya!" She thanked me happily and hugged me tightly.

Soon, the school bell rang. It seems like the school has started.

*One day you'll realized how much did he help you since the day of school and you'll regret because you choose to ignore him when he's helping you. I can't tell you everything yet because you're my chingu and I don't want you to be hurt, plus I'm dealing with him now...*


Hyo Hee's POV

When the school is going on, most of the teachers only focused on teaching and didn't even realize that we exchanged our seats, but there are several teachers caught us and told us to change our seats back. Well, in the end we'll continue sit with our friend immediately once the period is over and before the teacher of the subject of the next period comes in.

The school has finally over, every students greeted the teacher then quickly packed their bags and left the school. When Hyo Sung and I were going to leave the classroom, there was a hand holding on my wrist tightly. It doesn't feel like either Kris' hand or Jongin's hand.

"Ah! Appayo!" I turned back and looked who was it.
"Omo! Hyo Hee-ssi gwaenchanayo? Did I just hurt you. Joesonghaeyo, I really didn't mean to hurt you." Min Soo quickly let go of me and apologized.
"Gwaenchana. Erm... Is there anything you need?"
"Aniyo, I just wanna talk to you secretly for a little while, is that okay?"
"Okay...? Since I'm free now. Hyo Sung ah, mianhae. I don't think I can walk you home today."
"Gwaenchana, I can go home by myself. Plus, I think it's important so just go ahead. Don't worry."
"Araseo, be safe." I said then went with Min Soo.

We went to a quiet place that is no one around. We found at bench and sat down.

"Min Soo-ssi, what do you want to talk about?"
"About exchange our seats."
"Okay, so?"
"Are you going to sit with Hyo Sung-ssi or Kris?"
"Min Soo-ssi, why are you...?"
"Because ladies first." He cut my question and answered.
"If I can get to sit with my best friend  then that would be better. Plus, if I sit at my own seat I'll be alone and get annoyed by him. He can be helpful but he can be annoying and sly too. But that's not the problem. The actual problem is, awkward. I'm not that initiative, you know."
"Me either. So are we still going to exchange our seats?"
"Gureomeon! Who doesn't?"
"I know right. So are you going to deal with it for a year?"
"Dangyeonhaji! But before that, I have a condition."
"Okay, mwohae?"
"I knowit's really tiring to do it, but we have to change our seats back on Korean period..."
"Araseo, araseo. Just because we don't want to involve in a discipline case right?" He cut my words again.
"Ne. Is there anything else to talk about?"
"Erm... I don't think so, I just want to talk this with you only. If you want to go home now, I can take you home."
"Gwaenchana, I can go by myself. Don't worry." I took my bag while rejecting him.
"Araseo, jalga."
"Neodo."

Both of us used two different ways to leave the place and arrived safely. Well, the most important is, their deal will start from tomorrow until the end of the year. Although it's really tiring to do so, but at least it's worthy for us to avoid the awkward aura between us.


Author's notes

Annyeong yeoreobun! Jeongmal oraemaniaeyo! I know this chapter is really since I just typed out whatever in my mind. I'll edit it once I type the chinese ver out yea. Ah! Talking about the chinese ver, I'm thinking of posting it here but I'm worried that some of our readers may not know Chinese, so I hope you guys to vote this. It's really important to me and maybe you guys!!

Another one is, I finally found a song that can fit this story, but I wanna discuss with you guys first. You can give me your ideas if you think this song isn't suitable by comment and I'll take your idea as a reference. Okay, the BGM of the story is...

*drumrolls*

No More by BEAST!!!

Okay lastly, I'm really thankful for having 4 subscribers now. I hope there'll be more readers to subscribe this story :) I think I'll meet you guys once I free since my mid-term holiday is going to end soon and I have to prepare for my exam which is really really important to me! Anyway, wish me luck and see you soon! :D

   A wink and a flying kiss from Kris to you guys

   A heart from him to you guys too (ok I miss him already... kkaebsong.)

   Annyeong!! :D
Woo Hyun: I'll be there in a few chapters soon. Don't forget me yea!!
Author: ok here comes greasy... XD