2 Years, You Let Me Remember My Past.

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Hyo Hee's POV

After 2 years, I'm a high school student and currently study in Cheon Dam High School. Since I started study in this school, I don't talk with Woo Hyun because we're not classmates anymore. He has his friends and I have my friends too, so that's why we don't talk to each other. 

Last year, I always saw him accidentally and hide from him. And lastly, I finally knew I've fallen for Woo Hyun. I know I'm stupid. We don't talk to each other for a year and I fallen for him just because of those memories. I think I should forget him, but I can't.

Today is the first day of school. I go to school quite early to meet my friends. I missed them so much in the holidays and finally I can meet them!

"Ha Hyo Hee! Wait for me juseyo!” Jeon Hyo Sung, who’s being my best friend since middle school, shouted from behind and ran besides me.
"Oh, Hyo Sung! Oremanneyo! You know I missed you so much..."
"Na do! Anyway, which class are you in this year?"
"Class 10. How about you? You must be in Class 1 right?"
"Aish...Aniya, I'm in Class 10 too."
"Jinjja? We're in the same class again!"

"That's right! Let's sit together afterwards, okay?"
"No problem!"

When we're almost arrived our class, we saw 5 girls walked past us. They're too familiar to me, but I couldn't recognize them.
"Hyo Hee ah!”
“Oh? 4Minute girls?”

"You're right! 4Minute is here!"
"Aww~ I missed y'all so much..." I went towards and hugged them. They hugged me back too.
"Me too...Anyway, what class are you in?"
"Class 10. How about you all?"
"I'm in Class 9 and others in Class 14." One of the members, So Hyun, who is the youngest member in the group, answered.
"Aww~ Our So Hyunie gonna be alone this year..." I pouted to her.
"Gwaenchana. I can make friends and I still can with you all during recess."
"Aigoo~Your thoughts are too positive..."
"Hyo Hee unnie, it’s your thought are too negative, not So Hyunie’s thoughts is too positive. She’s just normal.” Another member of 4Minute, Ji Yoon made a joke in front of me. Although I knew it was a joke, but I was still take it serious.
"Yah, Jeon Ji Yoon!"
“Why so serious unnie?”
"Don't fight... Let's go to our class first, see you soon!" The leader of the group, Ji Hyun decided to stop us from fight and went to her own class with other members.
"Ne, annyeong!"

Hyo Sung and I watch them go to their own class and enter the classroom.
"Hmm.. .Hyo Sungie, where should we sit?" I looked for the seats in the classroom, but I couldn't find one.
"Hmm... I found it! How about those seats?" She pointed at the two empty seats which is at the 4th row and beside the windows.
"Woah~Daebak! Your eyesight are still very good huh?" I complimented her while we were ready to sit on our seats.
"Ahaha, anigoteunyo. I'm wearing contact lens today."
"Mwoh? Jinjja? I can't believe it. When did you wear specs?" I went shocked and almost scream in the class. But fortunately, I didn't.
"I knew you'll be shocked. I started to wear specs in the holiday." She told me the truth.
"Oh I see...That's too pity, you had a good sight before..."
"I know right?" I nodded.

Shortly after we finished our chat, the school bell has rang. There are three students run into the classroom like they were chased by someone and everyone is being shocked and scared. Then, a teacher enters the class.
"Good morning, class."
"Good morning, songsaengnim."
"Please be seated." Everyone sit on their own seats immediately but the three students who just came into the class late are finding for the empty seats. The teacher knew and stare at them with her big eyes.
"Ehem! Excuse me, the three boys who late to school just now."

The three boys stood there and asked each other. The teacher started to getting mad because they didn't respone her.
"IT'S YOU, BOYS!" She shouted and pointed at them.
"Ah...Ne, songsaengnim..." They turned to face the teacher with their heads were looking at the floor in the same time.
"Why are you coming late today? You know today is the first day of school right?"
"Ne, we know. We came late because..." They used too much time think but they couldn't even say the reason.
"Ah, fine. Since today is the first day of school, so I'll forgive you all first. I hope you won't err this error again, kay? Now go back to your seat."
"Ne, kamsahabnida." They said in a sad tone and go to the empty seats. There are two empty seats beside us, and two of them sit on the seats. The other one of them sit quite far from us.

"Yah, don't you think the two beside us are handsome, cool, y and tall?" Hyo Sung came near me and whispered to me while looking at them. 
"Hmm...I think so but it's their looks by the way, we still don't know their personalities yet."
"Okay. Let's start introducing each other first. I'm your class teacher from now on, Choi Jung Reum ibnida. You can call me Choi songsaengnim."
"Ne, Choi songsaengnim."
"Now let's start from here." She pointed at the student in the first row of right-hand side. The student stood up and introduced himself.

After 15 minutes, everyone including Hyo Sung and I has completely introduced ourselves. 
"Now let's choose our class president now. Who volunteer to be class president?" The whole class went into silence.
"Choi songsaengnim, I volunteer myself. Can I?" A student raised her hand and stood up.
"Oh, of course you can. Since there's someone volunteer herself, so let her be our class president this year. Ham Eun Jung-ssi, you can do it right?"
"Ne! Kamsahabnida, Choi songsaengnim. I'll do my best, hwaiting!" She bowed 90 degrees to us all around the class happily.
"Okay, then. I would like to change some students' seats now, so if I called your name, please go to sit where you're suppose to sit, is that okay?"
"Ne."

The class went silence again. Hyo Sung and I don't talk to each other that much, just because we scared one of us will change the seat to somewhere. Suddenly, I looked up to the teacher.
"Hyo Hee-ssi, please exchange your seat with Min Soo-ssi.”
*Mwoh?! Andwae! I want to sit with Hyo Sung! Ah wae?! @#*$%^@!^&%#* I heard and started to complain in my heart.
“Ne…”

"Annyeong! I'll be your deskmate from now on. Wu Yi Fan ibnida, but you can call me Kris too."
"Oh, ne. Annyeonghasaeyo, Ha Hyo Hee ibnida. Mannaso bangapssumnida.”

"Hey, don't be so awkward!"
"But...Today is the first time we met each other and we don't even know each other."
"Gwaenchana. We'll know each other and be friend soon and if you need help, you can tell me. I'll always help you." He said and gave me a sweet smile.
*Even his smile...is sweet...* I almost fluttered but fortunately he might not see it.
"Ne. you can tell me if you need help too."
"Of course."


Kris' POV

I'm watching a girl who was sat beside Zi Tao just now, take her belongings and come to the seat beside me with a ugh-why-am-I-so-unlucky face look. She puts her belongings and sat down, packing her belongings without seeing me, so I decided to greet her. At least I have to give her a good first impression.
"Annyeong! I'll be your deskmate from now on. Wu Yi Fan ibnida, but you can call me Kris too."
"Oh, ne. Annyeonghasaeyo, Ha Hyo Hee ibnida. Mannaso bangapssumnida.”

*Wow~Although she's not that prettier than other pretty girls, but she's shy and quite cute though...I think I can flirt her, right? But wait, I have many pretty girls waiting for me to flirt...Okay, fine. I choose to flirt her first since I thought it'll be interesting if I flirt her.* I looked into her eyes when she looking at me up and down.
"Erm...Why are you staring me like this? Are you interested in me? Am I look handsome?"
"Aniyo, jeongmal aniyo! But why are you looking at me like this too? That's weird."
"Oh, is that so?" She nodded her head without saying anything.

"Yah, don't be so awkward!"
"But...Today is the first day we met each other and we don't even know each other."
"Gwaenchana. We'll know each other and be friend soon and if you need help, you can tell me. I'll always help you." I gave her a sweet smile and she almost fluttered.
"Ne. you can tell me if you need help too."
"Of course!"


Hyo Hee's POV

Don't you know you've me let remember the Woo Hyun that I knew 2 years ago?


Author's notes

Ohh~Kris is here in this chapter now!! EXOstans let's SCREAM~~~!!! Hahah I'm just kidding :P

Phew~Finally finish typing this chapter! I almost type whole day actually...But it's okay, I'm downloading 'Reply 1997' all the day too XD (But why is it too short???)

I'm going to somewhere tomorrow for 3 days, so I won't be here and don't miss me yea...