You won't know my heart (Opening Part 4)

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

No one's POV

Since the begining of the graduation trip, Woo Hyun kept trying to attract Hyo Hee's attention and became close with her and Ye Jin and Ji Hoon were helping him secretly. They tried to let Hyo Hee always with Woo Hyun and talked to each other wherever they goes including in the bus, but it went not too well.

After touring all the day, all of the students were really tired and decided to go back to the hotel to take a bath or a nap. Then, they had dinner and even sang karaoke crazily in a restaurant which is located at the hotel lobby. While every students were enjoying, Woo Hyun, Ye Jin and Ji Hoon who were at the beach which is near the hotel, readying for their plan.

"So Woo Hyun, are you ready for this?" The only girl who joined this plan, Ye Jin asked.
"Ne! Of course I am!" One of the main characters of this plan, Woo Hyun answered loudly and confidently to the beach.
"Are you really wanna do this? Have you think about what'll happen soon before? What if she rejects you?" Ji Hoon asked one of his buddies worrily.
"Aish, you this big mouth! Are you still his chingu and my namja chingu? Just believe fate can you?" Ye Jin scoffed and slapped her boyfriend's arm.
*Oh yeah, Ji Hoon is right! What if that really happens?*

To be honest, Ji Hoon is really a big mouth, just like what Ye Jin said. Mostly everything he said will happen. However, believe fate and luck would be better, because he's not a fortune teller. Heheh.

"Aniyo, I don't think it'll happen. I believe." Although Woo Hyun said it confidently, but in his heart he was still worrying about what Ji Hoon said to him.
"Are you sure?" Woo Hyun nodded. "It's your choice then."

"Okay, so I'll arrange the job we gonna do soon." Then Ye Jin started arranging jobs to the guys and the plan finally started.


Hyo Hee's POV

I was enjoyed singing karaoke with my friends, but then we just realized Ye Jin has gone. She wasn't in the karaoke room, singing with us.
"Yah, Ji Eun ah!"
"Wae?"
"Ye Jinie eodigaseo?"
"Molla, maybe with her namja chingu?"
"Oh okay. I just wondering anyway." Then we continued singing other songs.

After about 10 minutes, one of our phones was ringing, but it wasn't mine.
"Yah, girls! Check whose phone is ringing!" One of my friend said loudly through the microphone, then that wasn't her phone.
"It's too loud! We can hear it without the microphone alright!" Another of my friend said, that wasn't hers too then.
"It's not mine!" I answered.
"It's not mine too!" Hyo Sung answered after me.
"Oops! Mianhae, I have a call. Keep singing without me first." Ji Eun finished and walked out the room.

Few minutes later, Ji Eun walked into the room.
"Hyo Hee ah, Ye Jin wants you go to the lobby right now. She has something important to tell you, privately."
"Oh okay! Girls, I'll be leaving first. See you girls later!" I took my belongings and left.
"Bye!"

*What's so important anyway?*


Ye Jin's POV

I waited for Hyo Hee in the lobby alone. I just lied to Ji Eun, and even to Hyo Hee. To be honest, I didn't mean to do it, but it's for my friend's happiness and this 'confession plan'.

"Oh god! You're finally arrived!"
"Erm...yeah. What do you want to say anyway?"
"I don't think it's good to talk about it right here, how about at the beach?" I looked around the hotel lobby and asked.
"Okay, as you wish."

Both of us went to the beach without saying anything, until I told her to go on first and quickly ran to hide behind a tall and a bit thick coconut tree with Ji Hoon.

"How was it? Okay?" He whispered into my ear.
"Okay I think, but what I only know is I'm nervous. It was the first time I lied to her you know..."
"Gwaenchana, that's nothing to being so nervous right now." He gave me a hug that made me feel really warm.
"Go-gomawo. Let's see what'll happen soon then."


Woo Hyun's POV

Hyo Hee went ahead to the beach without Ye Jin, since Ye Jin told her to do so, so she sat on a random place, but she didn't know she was sitting beside me.

"Ack!" She turned her head to the direction that I am and shocked.
"It's me!"
"A-ah, Woo Hyun... An-annyeong. Mianhae about just now, I didn't know you're here too." She stuttering.
*Heheh she stuttering! Maybe a good chance?* "Gwaenchana, at least you're okay now." I smiled at her.
"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the hotel room or...in the karaoke room, enjoying?"
"Why can't I here? I'm here for...relaxing! Yeah, relaxing..." *Hell man, I'm gonna be dead if she caught me!*
"Were you lying? It seems like you were lying."
"Aniya, you must've thought wrongly. How about you then?"
"Huh?"
"Why are you here?"
"Well, I was in the karaoke room with others earlier. Then Ye Jin called Ji Eun and told me to come to the lobby as soon as possible. She said she has something important to telll me privately, but when we reached here she told me to go ahead and wait for her. Then lastly, I don't even where she is and where she goes now."
"I see..."

After she finished her 'story', it went silent. Both of us didn't say anything after that to break the silence but watching the night view of the beach.
"The night view of the beach is actually really nice. What do you think, Hyo Min?" I broke the silence, but she didn't answer my question.
"Hyo Hee ah? Hyo Hee ah?" I looked down at her and realized that she already fell asleep.
*Aish... Why she even looks pretty when she sleeps? She makes me really crazy right now!* I was still looking at her and my heart kept beating faster and faster.

"Jaljayo wuri gongju-nim. Saranghae." I kissed her forehead after I finished the sentence.

*Who cares what's happening now or what'll happen in the future, whether this 'confession plan' will sucess or fail, I'll always remember that I'll still love her like I always do.*


Author's note

It's kinda short right?? Mianhae, it's already 12.30 here and I have to sleep now. I'm gonna prepare for chapter 2 and I may update next week, so see you right here next week!! Jalja :)

Oh yeah! I almost forgot that! Thanks for subscribing earlier for the 2 subscribers! I really appreciate it :) *bows 90 degrees*