Boo!

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Hyo Hee's POV

Few weeks later.

It was still another school day after April's Fool. I came back to school again after absented a day. The day before was April's Fool but I didn't attend the school because I was fell asick. Luckily, I was relieved that no one will prank me anymore.

"Hyo Hee ah!"

Once I stepped into the classroom, a sound from faraway strangled me out of the blue. There was no one except the best friend of mine—Jeon Hyo Sung.

"Aigoo... Hyo Hee ah, gwaenchana? Eodie apayo?" She quickly came towards me and started to check on me while asking.
"Eobseo. Na wanjeon gwaenchanayo, geokjeongmalseyo. But why do you know I was sick?"
"Phew, dahaengida... You know what, there's such thing called social media, and you have it."
"Ah... Majayo, I forgot I posted last night. Heheh. Oh, was there any homeworks for yesterday?"
"Eobseo, just some notes only." She answered my question.
"Geurae, let me copy then!" Then I turned to open my bag and took out the book.
"Eesh, what a hardworking girl she is..."

She took out her book slowly and lent me to copy the notes. Few minutes later, I finished copying and gave back the book back to her. The school bell rang and the teachers were on the way to the classes respectively.

"Oops, I guess I have to go back to my own seat now before the teacher enters."
"Arasseo. It's not like I don't want to let you go, but someone's here."

She pointed the direction behind me by moving her head forward. I turned my head and saw Kris and his gang of friends, including Min Soo running into the class and went to their own seats.

"Ugh. Fine, I'm going back now anyway."

I brought my belongings along with me and walked to my own seat. Kris was there but I pulled out the chair and sat on it while putting my bag lying on the desk without either greet him or look at him. He looked annoyed when I behaved like that to him.

"Yah."
"Hmm?" I was lying on the desk, looking at the opposite side of him.
"You didn't even bother to greet me at all."
"So? Why would I care?"

"Aish... What happened to this girl today? Did she burn her head yesterday? That's not the problem. The problem is... Aish fine. Why did you absent yesterday anyway?" He murmured until I could hear him and continue to bicker with me.
"I was sick."
"Oh jjinjayo? Gwaenchana?" He touched my forehead by both sides of his right hand.
"Nisondae bulijima!" I pushed his hand away from my forehead.
"Wae? I care about you and you're cold to me, eesh. I thought I'll tell you a great secret first, and it's about nichingu but not anymore."

*A great secret? And it's about Hyo Sungie?*

"Yah, how could I miss anything that happens in the school, especially when it's about Hyo Sung? Tell me!"
"No until you make me." He looked away.
"Aish..."

*I guess I have to use that way again...*

"Tell me, tell me, tell me juseyo! Jebal..." I started to pull his hands back and forth and do some aegyo that would let him resist.
"Arattda, arattda... I'll tell you."
"Assa!" I pumped my fist into the air and looking at the ceiling while saying it happily.


Kris' POV
(Flashback)
*Hmm... What should I do if she is back to school? Should I prank her or something?*

I was walking to the school with Min Soo, who was playing his phone and listening to the songs. I was thinking about a plan to prank her while walking  because she didn't cone to school yesterday, which is April's Fool.
 
*Should I say I like her, or maybe someone likes her...? Andwae, she'll realize immediately.* I shook my head.
 
"Neo mwohhaneungeoya? Why are you shaking your head? Gwaenchanayo?" Min Soo saw me behaved like this and asked me quickly in order to check whether I'm alright.
"Ah aniya, I'm just thinking about something. Geokjeongmalseyo." I shook my hand in front of him and then his gaze went back to his phone.
 
*Eh... I got an idea! It seems like she cares her friends a lot, so I think I should tell her about her friend n Min Soo being a couple to prank her.* I snapped my hand when I had an idea.
 
*But do they mind if I did this, especially Hyo Sung-ssi...?*
 
I thought and started getting worried. I wanted to ask Min Soo but I literally stopped myself because I didn't have the guts to ask.
 
*I guess they won't mind.*
 
I continued to walk as my mind has stopped thinking for a while.

*Wait... If I said it, she'll ask her friends and know the truth. I think I need someone to help me, but nuguji?* A question popped out in my mind out of a blue but soon there was someone's name appeared.

*Ah! Yang Soo Jung! I think she'll help me then, since she's somehow as kind as Hyo Hee. Alright, that'll be her anyways!*

As I was still thinking about the plan, we finally reached the school. And when we entered the school compound, Soo Jung appeared in my sight immediately.

"Soo Jung ah!"
"Oh? Yi Fan-ssi, joheunahcim. Is there anything to ask?"
"Don't need to be so formal, call me Kris is enough. Well, I have a favour."
"Musuniliseyo?"
"I need you to help me in order to prank Hyo Hee."
"Ne? But..." She look
"Geokjeongmalseyo, it won't harm them." I cut her words down quickly

I told her about the plan, and as she knew what to do in order to help me, the prank plan officially started.

(End of flashback)


(Still Kris' POV)

*Prank plan start!*

"Well, you missed something interesting yesterday. Nechinguga, Min Soo gwa nichinguga, Hyo Sung, are actually a couple." I whispered in her ear.
"Ne? Jjinjayo? Jangnan anieyo? Wait, how did you know about this?"
"I found out yesterday, when they dated each other behind the school. If you don't believe me, you can ask Soo Jung."

"Majayo. What Kris said was right. I saw that too!" Soo Jung cut in.
"Jeongmal? Hyo Sung ah, are they right?"
"Mwoh?" Hyo Sung asked Hyo Hee back.
"About you and...Min Soo-ssi are...dating...?" She pointed here and there while asking.
"Geugeo anieyo! That's totally a rumour!"
"But Kris and Soo Jung said they saw both of you together yesterday."
"If it was in the class, yes; if it was outside the class, we didn't even meet up."
"Ne, majayo." Min Soo spoke up.

"Good morning class!" The teacher greeted as she walked into the class.
"Fine, let's talk about that during recess time later." She sat down as she told us angrily.


Hyo Hee's POV

*Who's right and who's wrong? Is someone among them trying to prank me?*

During lessons, I rarely concentrate in class because I was totally into the conversation this morning. Because of that, I got scold by the teachers and that made the so called deskmate of mine, Kris laughed secretly and silently at me. Even during recess time, I was still thinking about it.

"Yah, bap meokgeoja!"

I heard Kris shouted at us, as we were standing at our own seats, ready to leave for recess. Soon, they left the classroom without bringing me who was out of mind and Kris who leaned on the door, waiting for me.

"Yah, neo anga? Are you gonna hurt your stomach again?"
"I'm going! But there's no need for you to wait for me, you can just abandon me and go alone." I walked away and left him behind after I finished my words, while still in thought.

*Hyo Sung is the type that will tell her friends everything. She should've told me about this already if Kris was right, but she didn't tell me at all! Is Hyo Sung trying to betray me? Or is it Kris who's trying to prank me?*

"Yah, do you still believe me?"

A familiar voice came from behind me. I looked around the area around me, and there's no one at the corridor. I didn't realize it was Kris who has been walking behind me all the time until I turned behind and saw him standing a far distance from me. It definitely shocked me after seeing him in my heart although I didn't express it out.

"Molla. I don't know who to believe." I gave him a quick yet short answer then walked away again.
"Waeyo? I have proof!"
"Oh? Eodi? Show me!"

He didn't say anything, but pointed at his innocent eyes. I looked at him confused as he kept repeating the action, until something crossed my mind.

"Ah... Heol! Mwohya? You mean your eyes? Jangnan jichima!"
"But I really saw that with my eyes yesterday!"

"Who will believe that lie of yours? Hah! Mehrong~" I yelled back and ran away to the cafeteria.
"Yah, wait for me!"

On the way when I walked to the cafeteria and queued up to buy the food, he had been following me all the time. Once I left the queue after I bought some food to eat, in order to him, I went to another empty table which is far away from Hyo Sung and the others quickly. He looked at me in disbelief and scoffed, while the others laid their eyes on me when I moved. Hyo Sung and Eun Jung sensed something's not right, so they also moved to the table I was at.

"Gwaenchana?" Eun Jung asked while she put down her food and sat onto the chair.
"Ne, geokjeongmalseyo. I just don't understand why is he trying to do this to me and what is the purpose. Hyo Sung ah, is what Kris said right? It's not true, geuji? There was nothing happened when I was absent yesterday geuji?" I expressed my feelings out, or you could say I spammed them by words and questions.
"Ne. If you still don't believe me, you can ask Eun Jung." Hyo Sung answered back with somehow annoyed tone.
"Ne, I can proof that there was nothing happened yesterday. I even walked home with her after school."
"I swear!" Hyo Sung raised her right hand, swearing.

After hearing from them, I felt a bit relieved. Therefore, we started to have our meal immediately as we barely have enough time to eat anymore.


Soo Jung's POV

When we were half way eating, we heard stomping footsteps across us. We looked up and saw Hyo Hee walked through us without met our eyes. We then looked back to Yi Fan, he was standing there with his jaw slightly dropped. He seemed quite shocked.

"Hyo..." I was trying to call her, but she had already walked away from us.

*Hyo Hee must be really mad at us then...*

"I guess we should look for Hyo Hee. I don't think she seems alright." Hyo Sung said worried.
"Yeah, I agree. We'll be leaving then. Don't need to wait for us afterwards." Eun Jung continued then left with Hyo Sung and their foods.

As they left the table to another table that Hyo Hee sat, Yi Fan looked at them who walked away then found a seat quickly and sat down.

"Yah, Wu Yi Fan! Tell me what's going on right now!" Min Soo yelled once Yi Fan sat down, made everyone in the cafeteria looked at them.
"Calm down, Min Soo-ssi. I don't think there's nothing to angry about." I said.
"Maja, it's just a small matter. Why do you needa mad at me?"
"Use someone without their knowing, do you know how they feel?"

Silence between three of us for minutes. None of us wanted to continue the discussion after hearing from Min Soo as he still had a strong and fury aura around him.

"Arasseo, listen to me first. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I did it because I feel somehow fun to prank someone. I didn't know it would become like this without letting you guys know. Mian." Yi Fan broke the silence and explained everything to Min Soo.
"Oh... I guess it was because there was no one for you to prank on April's Fool yesterday so you decided to pay back then... Wait, what do you mean by feel fun to... Seolma..."
"That's not what you think of, alright? Faster finish it and leave already! The recess is almost over!" Yi Fan quickly opposed.
"Arasseo..."


*I think I should apologize before school ends, or else she'll be angry at us, most probably Kris.*

After recess time, the bell rang again and everyone were going back to our own class in order to continue our lessons. Almost half of the school hours have passed, and I felt so bad and pity for Hyo Hee because of us. Therefore, when we were on the way back to the classroom, I walked beside Kris, who was still trying to make Hyo Hee believe in himself, and pulled him away from the crowd.

"Kris-ssi, I guess we should stop now." I lower down my voice.
"Wae? It's too early to give up!"
"Na arayo, but we should also understand her feelings. Maybe she doesn't like someone to prank or lie to her. Although I just knew her by months, but I may know what she wants is a serious and loyalty friendship. Well, I don't think I want to lose this friendship with her..."
"Arasseo. Anyway, if you want to apologize to her, please do so and tell her the truth."
"How about you?"
"Nan gwaenchanayo. I'll just let her have a really bad impression on me then." He finished his words and walked away from me to join the group.

Sigh.

*What can I do on him? He's too... I can't and I'll never help him anymore. NEVER.*

I stood there, looked at him joining the group, while shaking my head in dissapoinment, then only walked back to the class alone.


Another school day has over.

Everyone was packing their books and put them into their school bag or locker, ready to leave the classroom either for going back home or go for co-curiccular activities.

"Hyo Hee ah."
"Hmm?" She answered while still packing, without looking at me.

*She's really mad right now! Better apologize as soon as possible...*

"Are you anxious to go home by now?"
"Ani, waeyo?" She looked up and met my eyes.
"I just...want to talk to you for a while, is that okay for you?"
"Hmm...okay. Give me a minute and I'll be right back for you."

I nodded and she continued to pack. As she said, she finished packing in a minute. Soon, we left the classroom and went to somewhere that has not many people around. As we reached there, she sat on a bench luxuriously and put her bag aside as she was enjoying the atmosphere.

"Mianhae." I apologized out of the blue.
"For what?"
"For teamed up with Yi Fan to prank you, but there's something I need to clarify: it wasn't my idea to prank you, I was asked to team up with him as witness." I spit the truth to her.
"I see,... But to be honest there's no need for you to sorry about."
"Ne? Waeyo?"
"As you said just now, it's not your fault. I can forgive you but not him. Oh by the way, where is he? Shouldn't he also need to apologize to me too?"
"He didn't want to, he said he won't apologize and let you have a bad impression on him."
"Ah... Arasseo. I guess there's nothing else then."
"Ne. You can leave if you want."
"Alright, naeil mannaja!" She waved at me and I nodded back, then she walked away.

*Phew! At least she doesn't mad at us because of the prank of Yi Fan's anymore... But she may be has a really terrible impression on him from now on... Ottoke?* I looked at Hyo Hee walked away while in thought, until she was disappeared in front of my sight then I only left the compound.

I wonder what will happen between them after this...


Author's note

Aigoo I'm finally back!! So sorry for the freaking really late update :( As you can see the title, this story will be update slowly. Well, I'll be still trying to update every 2 weeks cause I'm currently have 2 stories to work on. You know what, April's Fool is coming soon! So that's why I posted this and let you guys what had happened on me a day after April's Fool 2 years ago hahah. Anyway, I apologize for letting you guys wait for me for a really really long time, so I decided to give you some previews about next chapter.

1. You can know what is it about through the foreword.

2. A sad scenario and the so-called is coming soon!

3. Great news to the readers who are Inspirits! Woo Hyun is coming back in the next chapter! *Fireworks* LOL.

Woo Hyun: Like finally! I'm coming back really soon! Wait for it and see you guys in the next chapter!
[p/s: Sunggyu at the back LOL.]

I guess you must've guessed already then? Though I'm not really sure when will be my next update for this, since I'm currently too busy (or you could say I'm always busy HAHAHAH idk why LOL.), but I'll try to update asap! Annyeong~