Before. (Opening Part 3)

This, Too, Shall Pass Away [VERY SLOW UPDATE]

Author's note (1)

Hi, readers. You guys were waiting me and this update like finally rite?? XD Okay, here you go!! But it may seems abit boring (not really abit to be exact), hope you don't mind yea :)


Woo Hyun's POV

The day of the graduation trip.

"Ring...Ring..."

My alarm clock rang and broke the silence in my oh-so-peaceful bedroom. It's just 6 in the morning now. Well, students were told to reach school at 8, but as well as y'all know, I'm in charge of this graduation trip, plus I need to look for Ye Jin and discuss about the 'confession plan', so I have to be there around 7.30.

I dismissed the alarm, got out of my bed and prepared myself in the bathroom. Then lastly, I walked down to the dining room with my luggage and saw my mum was cooking breakfast for me and herself.

"Morning, omma." I greeted while walking into the dining room.
"Oh you're awake! Sit and wait for a few seconds first, I'll be finish cooking soon."
"Ne, omma."

About two to three mins later...

"Here you go." My mum put two plates of scramble egg with breads on the table. One is for me and another one is for herself.
"Wow! Omma, it looks delicious! I'll start eating now!"
"Eat well then. I'll be at upstairs." She said and walked to upstairs.
“How about yours?"
"I'll eat it later."
"Oh okay."

Well, she still needs to work as a teacher in an another school with me right after fetching me to school.

No longer after finished my breakfast, I washed the tablewares and off to school by my mum's car.


Ye Jin's POV

I'm on the way to school by my dad's car now. I sit at the back seat of the car and send messages to my boyfriend who dates with me for months, Ji Hoon, while listening to 2PM 'Hands Up'. Well, he goes to this graduation trip too, so I need his help to finish my 'mission' as known as the 'confession plan' that Woo Hyun talked about last night.

Hi bb<3 I need ur help.
               -Ye Jinie-

Oh hi, what is it anyway?? :O
-Ji Hoonie-

Erm... Well, it's a long story.
                     -Ye Jinie-

How long is it?? Is it really long?? :O
-Ji Hoonie-

Aniyo, it's 'bout Woo Hyun.
                 -Ye Jinie-

Woo Hyun?? What 'bout him?? :O
-Ji Hoonie-

He's gonna use this chance&confess!!
                          -Ye Jinie-

Confess to who?? :O
-Ji Hoonie-

idt u know her, u'll find out l8r :)
                          -Ye Jinie-

Oh okay, but I'm proud of him btw :)
-Ji Hoonie-

ikr!! Like finally!! *fangirls*
                     -Ye Jinie-

yeah, what can I help u then?? :O
-Ji Hoonie-

I'll tell u l8r. I'm otw there now.
                         -Ye Jinie-

Na do, c u l8r then *muacks*
-Ji Hoonie-

Eww~ jkjk. Bye then :)
            -Ye Jinie-

I kept sending messages to him until I didn't even realize that I already reached school. I got down of my dad's car and saw Woo Hyun is already there, waiting.

"Hi there, Woo Hyun!" I greeted him faraway while walking near him.
"Oh hi, Ye Jin!"
"I told Ji Hoon to help us with this, is that okay?"
"Of course! When will he reach here??"
"About soon I think...Oh! He's here! Jagiya annyeong~" I saw around myself and Ji Hoon finally arrived.


No one's POV

"About soon I think...Oh! He's here! Jagiya annyeong~" Ye Jin saw around herself and Ji Hoon finally arrived.
"Annyeong." Ji Hoon pecked on her cheek. "Did you sleep well last night?"
"Ne, how about you then??" He nodded and she pecked on his lips.

"Ehem. Jeogiyo, did both of you enough with those cheesiness? Me the single man is still here!" Woo Hyun let out a cough and asked.
"Gosh! You ruined the mood, Woo Hyun!" She scoffed back.
"Mianhae, but we need to discuss before she comes. What if she comes early and hears everything we discuss?"
"Who cares?? You're gonna be taken by someone what, so don't need to be so jealous yeah." She said and sticked out her tongue in front of me.
"Aish... Yah! Can you just let us discuss this first then continue with your 'lovey-dovey' with Ji Hoon?"
"Ooh... Someone is jealous and he can't wait to confess to his girl tonight!"
"Yah! I'm so gonna..."
"Oops! He's mad! Better start right now then." The couple sat beside Woo Hyun and started discusing.


Woo Hyun's POV

*Hope everthing will goes well, smoothly and successful, including her acceptance for my confession.*


Author's note (2)

Okay... Let me explain abit of this opening here. This part of opening is not the last, there's still another last part of it. Plus, the openings are the flashblack of 2011, that means 2 years ago before the first ever chapter a.k.a 2013.

Lastly, almost forgot to greet happy belated birthday to wuri greasy man in Infinite a.k.a one of our main character in this story a.k.a Nam Woo Hyun!! Have a blast :)

Really much thanks for waiting for me to update *bows 90 degress* Here you guys go with greasy Woo Hyun and his greasy throwing hearts, especially Inspirits :P

 

Wait for the last opening maybe tomorrow or next (2) week(s) btw!! :D