Keep in Touch

Drables with you and Donghae

HELLO!!!!!  I am back again after I don't know how long.  Anyway.  Tonight is probably going to be a short one.  Eventhough I felt like writing again, I am still really disheartened because of the lack of love I am getting from this story.  Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you aren't a good writer.

 

Song Keep in Touch- Suju


Today is the day he is leaving.  The last two months went by quickly.  I laid in bed thinking I needed to get some sleep.  I was going to pick Dongahe and Hyukjae up at the dorm early in the morning.  Their flight was at 10 and we were going to stop and get breakfast.  I tossed and turned a little more, before finally falling asleep. 

I groaned when my alarm went of the next morning.  After seeing I had a little more time to sleep, pressed the snooze button.  When the alarm went off again, I decided to finally get up and moving.  I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.  After that was done, I texted Donghae to see if they was awake.  As I was walking out the door, I noticed I never received a message back, so I called him. 

"Hello?"

"Donghae, you have about 10 minutes until I am at your door..." 

"What?  What time is it?" He responded back, sleep very evident.

"8 am" I said very confidently.

"Crap!"  You heard his sleepy voice quickly disappear as you heard a loud thump on his side. "Hyuk! Wake up we're late!"

"I'm gonna let you go Hae.  I'll see you soon."  Not as soon as that sentence came out of my mouth, I heard the line disconnect.  I shook my head trying to decide if I was suprised or not.  10 minutes later I knocked on their door.  I heard someone jogging and immediately saw Kagin answer with a smile.  After letting me in we sat on the couch and talked about the most recent episode of Star King.  As we were laughing about one of the acts, some thumping down the stairs made me stop immediately and turn toward them.  Seeing two suit cases I chuckled as I saw Eunhae run down the stairs. 

"Oh my gosh! _______ we are so sorry!" Hyukjae exclaimed.

"Guys calm down.  We got time."  I said in an attempt to calm them down.  The two of them finished saying their goodbyes and the three of us headed to my car.  We stopped at a small cafe and grabbed our breakfast.  When we arrived at the airport, the reality hit me.  I wasn't going to see my boyfriend for a couple months.  This thought made me sad immediately.  I was quiet as they finished getting checked in, and Donghae pulled me to the side before he got into the security line.  When we were far enough away from everyone, he pulled me into a tight hug.  This made my heart clench even more.  Fighting the tears that were pooling in my eyes, I wrapped my arms around him not wanting to let go.  We stayed that way for a couple minutes before he finally pulled away hearing the last call before bording.  He looked me in the eyes, and said "I know I am probably going to regret this when I am on the plane, but I need to do this."  Before I had a chance to respond in confusion, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine.  I could feel the shock was evident on my face as my tears started streaming down.  As quickly as it started, he pulled away, much to my dissappointment.

"That wasn't how I was planning our first kiss, so when I get back, we will do it again."  He said with a smile on his face.  This statment made me smile, and lightly punch him on the arm.

"You need to go.  Let me know when you get there. Did you get your laptop so we could talk?" 

"I will. And yes I did.  I will make sure to skype you every day, no matter how tired I am."  He wiped my remaining tears before giving me another quick peck.  "Bye babe.  I'll miss you." 

As he turned and walked to the security gate, I felt more tears streaming down my face.  However a smile slid on my face as I thought 'At least we will keep in touch...  and my break is coming up soon.  I may have to give him a nice suprise...  Maybe, just maybe.' 


OK so longer than what I thought.  Oh well.  Guess what guys... FIRST KISS!!!!  Like Donghae said, that is not how I was expecting their first kiss, but I couldn't pass it up.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed!  ~ninja_assassin