Beautiful

Drables with you and Donghae

Finally got this chapter done!  It is the longest one of the Drabbles.  Hope you like it.  Its just some youxdonghae fluff.  It switches focus POVs, so if you get confused let me know.  Please read the note at the end.

Beautiful ~Donghae's solo SS2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

Today was the day.  He was gonna tell her that he needed to go to Japan with Hyuk to get ready for their new CD.  He dreaded it so badly, because that would be a couple months away from her.  Because he had what he considered bad news, he wanted to have an amazing day with her.  As he looked at himself in the mirror, he started planning out how he was gonna tell her.  Should he just be direct, or should he try to bring it easy on her?  With a sigh, he closed his eyes and decided to send her a quick text.  He asked her to be ready in a short bit and dressed in a disguise.  He wanted to spend the day out with her and just her. 

About an hour later he walked to her apartment, and knocked on her door.  She opened it with a bright smile and let him in.  She asked if he wanted anything to eat or drink while she finished getting ready, and he politely declined.  He was far too nervous to take anything.  He felt cool and collected, but when he laid eyes on her, the nerves set right back in.  He sat on her couch while she finished grabbing her hat, sunglasses, and her favorite flats.  She walked back into the room, and Donghae smiled with how adorable she looked.  She had a bright yellow tank on with blue jean shorts.  Her hair was in in a pony so she could wear her red ball cap with ease. 

~~

She knew something was up with him today.  She just couldn't put her finger on it.  It wasn't that he didn't ever surprise her with a day out, but he was abnormally quiet.  This determined her to get him to act normal again.  When she asked where he was taking her first, he just let out a small chuckle and said "It's a surprise."  This caused her to pout and while gently smacking her on the arm, she mumbled a quiet "I don't like surprises."

They left her apartment building and as she was looking for his car, she stopped as she noticed one of Hyukjae's.  "Hae.  Why do you have Hyukkie's car?" 

"Only the best today for my sweet girl."  This made her arch an eyebrow and her suspicion of something was wrong rose.  She shrugged the feeling off and allowed herself to be dragged to the car by Donghae.  The car ride was short before Donghae pulled off the side of the road and looked at her. "I need to blindfold you."

"Why?"

"I told you it's a surprise."

She sighed with a pout and let him blindfold her.  They drove a while longer and she felt him park again.  He told her she could take off the blindfold and as she did, she let out a squeel at where they were at.  "Donghae. Lotte World?  Seriously!?"  He nodded his head yes and mumbled a quiet wait on me.  She watch him with excited eyes as he walked around to her side of the car and opened the door for her.  She let out a small blush as she took his hand.  'Today is gonna be a good day' she thought.

~~

He decided to take her to the movies afterwards.  There was a movie that he knew she had been wanting to see for a while now.  After the movie, he had something planned that he knew she would be very timid about, but wanted to do anyway.  She never let him really buy her anything, especially something expensive like he was planning.  He drove to the nearest shopping plaza and went into a dress shop.  He managed to hide his dress clothes in the trunk, so he could do this for her.  He never saw her dress up, and today was it.

He took her by the hand and led her to an expensive looking dress shop.  When she looked inside, she hesitated.  He noticed her hesitation and stopped to look at her.  “I know this is not what you like for me to do, but I want to do this.  I want you to pick out a dress for tonight.” He said to her.  She bit her hip in contemplation, and said, “Donghae. If we were going to an expensive restaurant, you should have just told me.  I would have packed a nice dress.”  He just shook his head, whispered a small please, and she let herself be dragged into the shop with a small sigh.

Donghae could tell she was very hesitant, but after he noticed her admire a beautiful dark blue dress, he walked over to her.  He nudged her shoulder with his, and she looked up at him.  He gave her a reassuring nod, and she looked to find her size.  When she did she gave it a small smile and walked back to the dressing room.  After a few minutes she walked back out and Donghae’s breath caught in his throat.  He could barely mumble out a “wow” before he lost his voice once again.  He walked over to her with a big smile on his face.  “You look beautiful.  It would be a shame if you were to put this dress back up.”  She looked at him with a small blush on her face.  Once she nodded with agreement, Donghae’s smile got bigger.  She turned to the mirror to see herself again, and Donghae walked over to her and put his arms around her waist.  They looked at each other through the mirror, and both of their heart gave a leap.  “Let’s get out of here and to dinner.”

            They arrived at a very expensive and fancy restaurant.  She gave Donghae a glare because of the expensive look of the restaurant.  He mumbled a “Tonight is special, and I don’t care about price.”  He opened his door and as he gave the valet his keys, he opened her door.  After she stepped out, they linked arms and walked in.  It took no time for them to be seated in a private area.  She looked around, feeling very uncomfortable.  He was watching her when they caught each other’s glances.  He motioned at the menu as he quietly reassured her that he was sure it was fine, and not to worry about it.  He felt like he needed to spoil her, despite the fact she hated it. 

            During their dinner, Donghae’s expression turned to a serious one.  She looked at him questionably and he said “There is something I need to tell you.”  She nodded reassurance while placing down her fork to give him her full attention.  She took in his body posture, and noticed he seemed nervous.  “As much as I don’t want to, Hyukjae and I are going to Japan to record our new duet album.  I don’t want to leave you, but you know how work is.  I wanted to tell you sooner but-” 

“Donghae, its fine.  I know its work.  I’m not mad.  I will be fine here without you.” She interrupted his rambling. 

“What?” He asked back with a questioning glance.

“I will be ok.  I am not mad at you.  Why were you so afraid to tell me?  I have to expect these things happening.  It’s your job.  You don’t have THAT much control over what you do.”

He looked at her and his expression softened.  “See that’s why I like you.  You don’t take anything personally.”  He noticed a small blush appear on her face with his confession. With that the rest of their dinner went by smoothly.

“You still look beautiful tonight.” He said with a grin on his face.

“Oh my goodness stop!”  She said while dropping her face into her hands.  Donghae smiled even wider when he noticed a blush on her face.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I would like to make one of the next chapters more reader ideas than mine.  SO what I would like from you all is what is your idea first kiss.  If I don't get any messages before I write the chapter (I don't know when that will be) then I will use mine, but that isn't always fun.  I want others inputs :)    You can send it through a private message if you don't want others to read it, or you can put it in the comments!

Ninja_assassin~