Cooking? Cooking!

Drables with you and Donghae

Cooking? Cooking! ~ Super Junior H

This one isn't really you and Donghae, but you and your relationship with the rest of the members.

Your POV

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I did it I passed my test.  I send a message to Donghae and told him the results as I flopped down onto the couch.  After receiving a sms of congraulations from Donghae, I flipped through the channels to find something to watch.  Donghae told me that he was on his break, so we chatted for a little while.  He sent me a pouty face and said that he was needed again.  He also said that he would be late tonight, and that I shouldn't stay up to wait on him.  I sent him an okay mesage as my stomach growled.  Looking at the clock I saw it was noon, so I decided to look for something to eat.  It took me a while, but I decided on Ramen.  Grabbing my laptop, I sat back down onto the couch.  I was in the mood to read fanfictions.  After reading a good story that made me laugh, fangirl, and even come close to crying, I sat down my laptop to clean up the kitchen. 

When I finished that I noticed that I had a text from Ryeowook asking if I wanted to help him make a dessert for the rest of the band.  Not having anything else to do I agreed and he asked me to meet him at a convient mart near the dorm.  After shopping, we went back to the dorm.  I was in charge of the icing, and me being me, decided to have fun with it.  I purpously made extra, knowing not only the guys would want to eat it, but that it would also get wasted.  I put a little on my finger and called for Ryeowook.  When he turned around it smeared it across his cheek.  He looked shock for a minute, looked what I put on him, then smiled.  He then went over to the icing got a handful of the white stuff and started chasing me with it.  When he caught me he smeared it across my face.  I squeeled, and heard someone coming down the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

Both of us looked up and saw Kyuhyun staring at us like we were crazy.  Well we kinda were, both of us had icing on our faces.  Ryeowook let go of me and we both mumbled nothing.  We scurried back to the kitchen and looked at each other knowingly.  We both got some icing on our hands and walked back to Kyuhyun.  "Kyu, we wanted to apoligize." I said

"For what?"  He was sitting on the couch watching TV.  He didn't turn around which made me and Wookie smile.  We slowly and quietly walked toward him and Wookie said "This." Kyu started to turn in confusion as we both smeared icing on his face.  Knowing what he would do next, both of us ran toward Ryeowook's room.  After we were behind the locked door we both started laughing.  We calmed down long enough for us to start back up again when Kyuhyun started pounding on the door.  Both of us yelled "NO!"  and laughed even harder.  Kyuhyun finally stopped pounding on the door, and we decided it was safe to come out.  However, when we did, the both of us were hit with more icing.  The three of us laughed really hard and I stuck my hand out. "Truce?"  Kyuhyun agree on the truce through his laughter. 

Just as we were going to clean up the kitchen, since we didn't even start making the cake yet, we heard the front door opening and a voice yelling "I'm back."  The three of us recognized the voice and Wookie yelled "In the kitchen!"  We heard the person start to walk to the kitchen, and we turn to the entrence just as Donghae came into view.

"I thought you were going to be late?"  I asked while tilting my head to the side.

"I was, but we got done early.  There wasn't many NG's.  Now the better question is why are you three covered in icing?"  The three of us just looked at each other and started laughing again.

"HEY ANSWER ME!!!"