Good luck

Drables with you and Donghae

 

Good Luck by SJH
 
You were running around trying to find the nicest clothes you could find.  Clothes were flying everywhere and you were panicing.  Especially when you couldn't find your favorite blue shirt.  As you were searching your closet for the 20th time, your thoughts were interrupted with a knock on your door.  You grabbed the closest shirt, threw it on and ran to your front door.  When you answered it, you saw your boyfriend with a handful of your favorite flowers.  Although you were nervous and stressed out, the sight of your boyfriend and the flowers were enough to make you forget about your interview and a smile crawled onto your face.
 
"What are you doing here?" You asked
"I wanted to see if I missed you before your interview." He replied
"Well you didn't.  Now I need to find my shirt."  You left a smiling Donghae behind as you quickly walked back to your bedroom.  He let out a small chuckle before walking to your kitchen to find a vase for the flowers.  Upon finding a vacant vase he smiled when he heard a loud "finally!"  
 
You threw on your favorite wedges and grabbed your purse and jacket.  On your way to the door, you were drug back by your waist.  "You going to leave without telling me?"  
 
You let out a small chuckle and said "I'm leaving now let me go."  As you were trying to break from his grasp he just tightened his arms.  "Donghae let go I am going to be late."
 
He turned you around and gave you a tight hug.  "Good luck.  They would be crazy to not accept an amazing girl like you."  He gave you a kiss on the cheek and let go of you.  You walked to the door and turned to give him one last smile before you walk out.  Right before the door completely shut you heard a loud "Good luck!!!!  Fighting!"