So Hot

Drables with you and Donghae

So Hot Wonder Girls

A dare.  It was a freaking dare.  If it wasn’t for it you wouldn’t be dressed like this or in this place.  Sitting in a booth drinking an alcoholic drink, you think about how you got in this situation.

“I do too know how to have fun.  Sorry that my having fun is just not like yours.  I am not a big fan of dancing but that doesn’t mean I don’t do it from time to time behind closed doors.” You and Heechul were having yet another disagreement about your meaning of you form of fun.  Heechul loved being the center of attention, and his love only increased when he went to a club.  He has called you many time to pick him up, because of him being drunk.  And when he gets drunk, he flirts, a lot.  There was a couple times that you have literally pulled him away from another person, only to have him latch himself onto you.  Thankfully Donghae, now knowing how Donghae acts when he is jealous, has not seen it.  However, he does know when it happens.  
“This is your meaning of fun.  This is not fun.”  You turned around to glare at him, and just shrugged.  You two were walking around the woods.  Since you grew up not only in the country, but outside, you had a calming sensation every time you were in nature.  Heechul, not so much.  You stopped long enough to glare and shrug at him then started climbing across a fallen tree.  Heechul normally wouldn’t do this type of stuff, but you almost hog tied him up to have him come with you.  He claims that the only reason that he agreed was because he was bored and had no one else to hang out with.

“This is fun.” You pouted.
“I bet you have never even stepped into a club.”
“I have too.  The many times I had to come and get you.”  You playfully stuck your tounge out at him.
“Besides that.”  You lead him to a clearing in the trees.  You found this spot while you had a day off.  He looked at the opening then looked at you.  You could tell that he was in awe. “Let’s make a bet.”
“Fine.  Terms and conditions.”
“I bet you to come and dance in a club.  You will go with me and the guys the next time we go.  If you do it, you will get one request from me. If not, then I get a request from you.”
“Fine.  Give me a couple days notice if possible.  I need to borrow clothes from someone.”
“Honey, don’t worry about that.  We are going to have a little bit of my version of fun.  Now get us out of here.” You chuckled at his ordering and said “OK Cinderella.”

It was your turn to complain.  You were Heechul’s personal mannequin.  He asked your sizes and started picking out clothes for you.  Most were too revealing for your standards and quietly put them back on the rack.  When he thought you had enough in your hands he pushed you into the changing room.  After trying on the many combinations that he told you, you finally got to choose your own combination.  When you stepped out he looked at you and squealed out.  “It’s perfect!”

And now here you sit.  You arrived at the club the time that Heechul told you to, but there was no sign of the boy anywhere.  You were broken out of your thoughts when you felt a group slide in the booth with you.  Looking up, you saw Donghae, Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kagin.  They each ordered a drink, finished it while you all talked, then Heechul pulled you up to dance.  A good song was on, well one that you could dance to.  As you and Heechul danced, he stopped and told you he was getting another drink.  You had a couple drink, so you had enough alcohol in your system that you were fuzzy, but not quite tipsy.  Shrugging it off you kept dancing.  Near the middle of on of the songs you felt someone familiar come up behind you and started dancing with you.  He nibbled behind your ear, then whispered, “So hot and so mine.”  You could tell the huskiness in his voice and you shuttered.  Finally, you turned around and faced your boyfriend.  He leaned back down to your ear and said, “I don’t like how the other guys in this club is looking at you.  I am going to have to kidnap you and get you out of here.”  You just chuckled noting his jealous side creeping up.
“That is perfectly fine with me.  This kind of thing isn’t my scene anyway.”  He chuckled back at you and took your hand to lead you off the dance floor and out the door.