Jo Meok Eul Kkwak Jwi Go (clenching my fists tight)

Drables with you and Donghae

Jo Meok Eul Kkwak Jwi Go  (clenching my fists tight) Beast

After a long day at work you and your co-worker Sungjin were at your favorite coffee shop.  This wasn’t just any coffee shop, it was the one owned by Yesung’s parents.  You and Donghae had come here a couple times for a date, and you fell in love.  To you the coffee and pastries tasted the best.  This wasn’t the first time you and Sungjin was here together.  You two were hired to the company at the same time, so the two of you used that to bond.  

However something felt different to you.  You couldn’t put your finger on it, but Sungjin seemed somehow nervous.

“Are you ok.  You seem nervous.” You ask in concern.
“Y-yeah.  Everything is fine.  I’ll tell you when we leave.” He replied with a small blush that had gone unnoticed by you.
“Alright whatever.” You blew off the uneasiness.  You looked around the cafe.  It wasn’t full, but it wasn’t empty either.  However one person caught you eye.  Trying to not stare at this person for too long, you tried to place where you have seen him before.  Without any luck, you shrugged off the feeling and turn back to your coffee.

The afternoon sped by and you were surprised  by the time when you looked.

“Sungjin, I hate to leave but I need to.  My boyfriend and I are going out tonight, and I want to look perfect.”
“Oh, ok.  Actually I have something to confess.”
“What is it?”
“________ I really like you.  And not as a friend either.  I asked you in particular today, because I was considering this as a date.  I know that you have a boyfriend, but I was hoping that you would agree to break up with him and go out with me.”
“Sungjin, I am really sorry, but I didn’t see this other than two friends hanging out.  That’s all I see us, friends.  And finally I am not going to break up with my boyfriend.  I am sorry. And now I really have to go.”  You stood up to leave and Sungjin caught your wrist.  Before you knew it he had his lips upon yours.  It took a few seconds, but finally your brain caught up with reality and you pushed him away.  With one more look back, you quickly walked out the door.  

Hours later you were sitting in your living room waiting on Donghae to call, text, or even just surprise you and knock on your door.  You were wearing your favorite white sun dress with a pair of silver heels.  Your hair was up in a tight bun to give you a sophisticated look.  You looked at your phone for what seemed to be the hundredth time, to see if you even just missed a call or text.  However your heart dropped when you saw nothing, and what time it was.  An hour late.  He was an hour late.  He was never late.  You called him for the fifth time in the hour and once again the call went straight to voice mail.  Sighing not knowing what to do, you called his band mate and your friend Ryeowook.  You learn from him that Donghae was at the dorm and that he was claiming that he didn’t feel well.  Ryeowook also agreed that Donghae not letting you know that he was not going to be there was not like him.  With a heavy sigh you said your goodbyes and hung up the phone.  You walked back to your room and sat at your vanity.  As you were taking down your hair you felt tears stinging your eyes.  This was not Donghae.  He didn’t stand you up.  With another sigh, you changed into your pajamas and cried yourself to sleep.

The next day you finally got through to Donghae.  You asked him to come to your house so you and him can talk.  Well if he felt well enough to come.  He reluctantly agreed.  A half an hour later you heard a knock at your door.  

When you looked at Donghae you saw a sad look in his eyes.  No greetings were said as you let him into your house.
“Did you enjoy your ‘date’ yesterday?” He spat with venom in his voice.
“What are you talking about? The only date that I was on or was supposed to be on was the one with you.  Or did you forget?” You spat back with as much venom.
“I just figured that you didn’t want to go out especially since you got KISSED on your date!”
“I wasn’t on a date!!!!”  You yelled at him with your fists clenched so tight that you knew you were going to have nail marks. “Sungjin and I are co-workers.  We go and discuss work related topics after work every time.  He knows that I have a boyfriend.  As for the kiss, I didn’t know that he was going to do it!”  You paused a moment when something hit you.  “Wait, how did you know I was out with someone and got kissed?” You could see the surprise in his face.
“I-I-I w-w-well-” Donghae stuttered.
“Wait that WAS you at the cafe! And the only reason that I can figure out of why you are making a big deal of this is because you are jealous.”
“Ok I admit I was at the cafe.  I had gotten a call from Yesung that you and Sunju or who ever was at the cafe.  He told me that the guy was not acting right.  I decided to just check up on you just to make sure you weren’t in any trouble.  That I do admit, but I am anything but jealous.”
“Really I don’t believe you.” Before Donghae had a chance to respond the both of you heard your phone go off.  You walked over to the table to see who it was.
“Who is it?”
“It’s Sungjin.  He wants to hang out today.”
“Don’t do it.”
“Why are you jealous.  Maybe I should go.”
“No I am not.  And don’t go I won’t let you.  I don’t like that guy.  Especially since he said that he had feelings for you.”
“Ok I am going.”  You typed your answer into your phone.  “Bye I am meeting up with him now.  Lock up when you leave.” You started to walk away, but Donghae stopped you.
“Ok I admit I was and am jealous.  Now please don’t go.” You looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes.
“Ok.”
“Ok? That’s it   No fight?”
“Yea I wasn’t going to go anyway.”  You giggled and started to walk away back into your house.  Behind you, you heard a dark chuckle.  When you turned around you say Donghae with a playfully dark look on his face.  Knowing what was ahead you squealed and started to run away.  
“Get back here you!”