Electric shock

Drables with you and Donghae

I am back after how long!?!?!  Anyway I was in the mood while I was working on homework so here is the next chapter.  I know this probably isn't the meaning of this song, but this idea came to my head!  XD

Electric shock by F(x)

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Another slow day for you as you sit on your couch flipping through the TV channels.  Donghae was busy doing what every it he does.  He was going to drop by later that day, but until he did, you had no idea what to do to pass time.  You were tired of watch movies, and you were caught up on all of your K-dramas.  Also you didn't have class that day either. 

You were really unsure why you did it, but after a couple months and the episode with Sungjin, you quit your office job and decided to go back to school to be a nurse.  You were always really into helping people, and although it was a spur of the moment thing, you were happy and Donghae with the rest of the Suju boys were supporting you all the way.  However you needed to pick up a part time job to keep up with rent and the other bills.  Dispite Donghae saying he would take care of everything until after you graduated, you were too stubborn to let him do that. 

After thinking of your decision about school and your past job, you decided that you should probably go and study some until Donghae shows up.  A couple hours and a severely cramping wrist later, you decided that you have done enough studying for the day.  As you touched your lamp to turn it off, it shocked you.  You let out a loud "ahh" because it really hurt.  Moments later you hear someone bardge into your room.

"____.  Are you OK?  I heard you yell and I ran straight here."  You turned around, with your finger in your mouth, to see an anxious Donghae in your doorframe.

"Yea, the lamp shocked me, and it hurt."  You responded with a pout.  Donghae just chucked while you whine "Stop laughing it really did hurt!"  He then walked to you and stood you up.  "I'm sure it did ___" then he gave you a peck on the top of your head while he pulled you toward him.  "Come one, lets go do something."