My Amazing Oppas!

Princess 7

The next day Super Junior had an interview and asked Princess 7 to tag along. Aside from SuJu, there was also SHINee, Dong Bang Shin Ki, 2pm, and SNSD. They were all really friendly. After introductions, I sat down near the back of the large VIP backstage room. EunHyuk walked over with a smirk.

"So, have you chosen yet?" I looked at him, before sighing.

"Well, DongHae's the only one who's really professed anything."

"What are you talking about? SiWon has definitely shown interest. He wouldn't have been so eager to dance with you if he wasn't feeling something."

"Wow. I'm a dunce." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Nope. He's just very subtle."

"Super Junior, you're up next!" called the stage hand.

"Have fun with your interview. SuJu fighting!" I smiled as he waved, disappearing on stage.

"Ahem." I looked to my left to see Jessica of SNSD. I smiled warmly at her. She just glared at me. "Leave DongHae alone."

"Excuse me?"

"You've become Little Miss Popular at SM Ent, but there are 12 other guys in that group to choose from, so leave DongHae alone."

"But he's just a friend."

"Yeah yeah yeah. He's my ex and he's only ever loved me. You're fooling yourself with that crush on him."

"What do you know, you stuck up ?!" I yelled, standing up. The whole room went dead silent. Jessica whimpered, fake cried, and ran away. Holy crap! I was in so much trouble.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

When the incident reached Lee Soo Man, I seriously got burned. First, he canceled my dance with SuJu. Second, I wasn't allowed to hang out with anyone except my group. Third, I had to apologize to Jessica. And worst of all, I had to lose 5kg instead of the initial 3. I sighed as I walked into the gym on the 8th floor that afternoon. I started up the treadmill and started running. 'I wonder if they've told SuJu about the routine cancelation.'

"Hey." said an overly husky voice on the treadmill next to me. I slowed my machine and looked at the hooded man.

"SiWon oppa?" I whispered. He smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard about your punishments and I came to help with the 5kg one. Even though, your size now if perfect." i blushed.

"But what about the one where I can only hang out with Princess 7?"

"Easy. We're just two people who happen to be working out in the same room." I looked down at the ground. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just so grateful." I looked up at him and smiled. "You could get in so much trouble and yet, you're still helping me. Let's work hard."

"Yeah!" And we both got back to running.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

It's been a week since my punishments began and I've lost 4 kg. Princess 7's debut is in 6 days. I'm so excited. SiWon and I have grown closer as the days passed. Today, I had to go weigh in at the in house physician at SM Ent.

"Hwang DaeSa. December 20th, 1993. 16. 174cm. 50kg." said the physician.

"Yus! No more early morning jogs for me!" I shook her hand and left, skipping to the elevators. I pushed the down button and the doors pinged open to reveal SiWon. What luck!

"Fallon." He smiled and I glopped him in a hug.

"I did it! I lost it all!" I tired to let go of him, but he still had his arms around me. His cheeks were red. "SiWon oppa.... We're going to get in trouble if someone sees us."

"Oh. Sorry." He released me. The elevator his floor 7 and just before the doors opened, I kissed him softly, yet quickly on the cheek. I skipped out of the elevator, leaving him blushing even more.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

I stood in front of the door to SNSD's dorm the next day. I wasn't allowed to practice this week if I didn't apologize. I still didn't think she deserved one since she was the one provoking me. Too bad it didn't look that way to everyone else. I rang the doorbell and Jessica answered it.

"I'm sorry! Ok?!" she almost screamed. I just stood there with a WTF? face.

"Jessica-dongsaeng." cooed a very sarcastic male voice. Gasp. They can have guys over here?! Lucky! "That's not an apology. Say it nicely."

Just then, DongHae walked to the door and winked at me.

"What's going on?" I was so lost. Did they sleep together last night? Wait, he still has on his cologne so he must have walked over here recently or else he'd smell like her.

"I'll explain once she apologizes. Correctly." he said, smirking. Was he having fun torturing her?

"DaeSa-sshi, I'm sorry. It really was rude of me to say those things." she said, sincerely. What the hell did DongHae do?

"It's ok, unni. I'd be very territorial of my ex, too. If I had any." I smiled and she returned it. After chatting for a while, I left  to go back to my dorm. I reached the front door and stopped. I turned around to see DongHae.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because you need to thank me."

"Thank you?"

"Do you know what you're thanking me for?"

"Nope, no clue." He ruffled my hair.

"You're so cute." I blushed. "I got you off the hook with Lee SooMan. I knew Jessica would be mean to any girl I showed interest in, so I told LSM it was her starting stuff and so now, you can have your dance again and hang out with us anytime. Also, you only have to lose 3kg."

"OMG... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I clobbered him in a hug and he squeezed me ultimately too tight. He leaned back and kissed my forehead. My cheeks burned.

"So I'll see you at practice tomorrow."

"Neh."

"Wonderful!" He leaned in to kiss my lips and I turned my head away. "What's wrong?"

"I haven't had my first kiss yet and since we're not together, I can't give it to you." He smirked.

"Don't worry. You'll choose me." He let go of me and I unlocked the door.

"Don't you think you're a little too confident. I might choose SiWon."

"As long as it's someone who I know will take care of you, I'm ok with not being the one. Good night."

"Night. I smiled, shutting the door behind me. I heard a faint whisper that sounded like 'Please choose me, Fallon-ah.'

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪