Lunch with SuJu

Princess 7

Since fans were known to mob the front of the SM Ent building, SuJu and I escaped through the back, where it was impossible and illegal for fans or paparazzi to trespass. Their vans were waiting and there was an extra seat in the last van with SiWon, DongHae, EunHyuk, and KyuHyun, which I happily took.

I sat between KyuHyun and DongHae in the back row, while SiWon and EunHyuk took up the second row, leaving the seat next to the driver open. We were headed across town to a new wave Korean diner with American inspired cuisine.

"So Fallon-ah, who's your favorite Super Junior member?" EunHyuk asked and I instantly blushed.

"You're all my favorites." I said, cleverly.

"Ahniyo. Let me rephrase the question. Who would you like to date?" My whole face turned red. I couldn't say who, that would be way too embarrassing.

"EunHyuk, this might be a little embarrassing for her." SiWon said, sheepishly.

"If she can't answer, then that means it's someone in this car." I gasped. EunHyuk was smarter than I thought.

"I can't answer because..."

"Yah! Tell us!" EunHyuk exclaimed. DongHae smacked him in the arm. "Mianhae, but please tell us. The suspense is killing me."

"I can't tell you who because I like two people." EunHyuk smirked.

"Interesting." By then, we had reached the restaurant and EunHyuk had to leave me alone. We got out and entered the restaurant. The hostess led us to the VIP room, which had a long table in the middle of it. I sat across from EunHyuk, in between DongHae and SiWon, my two crushes. I was blushing like a spaz. EunHyuk would find out if I didn't chill my hormones.

After we ordered, the restaurant sent in a complimentary appetizer.

"Is it spicy?" I asked SiWon, who had already taken a bite out of one of the cheese covered morsels. He shook his head and held the half eaten piece towards my mouth. I obediently ate it, quickly covering my blushing cheeks.

"Good?" I nodded.

"Yah! SiWon-ah, you know she likes you. If you keep feeding her, she'll have a heart attack." EunHyuk said, laughing. I blushed even brighter.

"EunHyuk, stop." I looked up at DongHae, whose eyebrows were knit together in pure annoyance. He looked over at me and smiled. After that, everything went black. All I can remember is DongHae's worried face and SiWon's red cheeks.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

"Oh dear. What did you two do?" I heard LeeTeuk say, anger and worry weaving together in his words.

"All I did was smile at her. SiWon's the one that fed her!" DongHae said. Why was it so dark? Oh, my eyes must be closed. I opened them to see DongHae, EunHyuk, SiWon, and LeeTeuk kneeling next to me. I sat up with some help from SiWon and realized I was on the floor.

"How did I get down here?"

"You fainted and fell off your chair. Are you ok?" LeeTeuk said, worry creasing his usually smiling face.

"Yeah. I'm ok. I guess I got a little overwhelmed." I smiled as SiWon helped me up into my chair.

"Here, drink some water. You're probably dehydrated." DongHae said, passing me my water and then his. He then turned back to LeeTeuk. "See if the waiter can get some Gatorade."

Leeteuk left to go find the waiter while DongHae checked my pulse and SiWon felt my forehead.

"Guys, I don't think-" I said, sheepishly.

"Whoa! Your pulse is racing!" DongHae exclaimed.

"And her forehead is hot!" SiWon said, his Shibrows drawn up in surprise.

"Guys, I don't think she fainted because she was dehydrated. I think she fainted because of you two." KyuHyun said, nonchalantly before turning back to his PSP. My face flared red and DongHae and SiWon looked at me.

"Why would we-oh......" they said in unison and took their hands away.

"Sorry guys. I didn't want to say anything."

"No, it's ok. I think it's really cute." DongHae said, smiling. I smiled. LeeTeuk came back in with the Gatorade and 3 waiters, carrying food. After the food was served, we dug in.

"So, Fallon-dongsaeng, how old are you?" KangIn asked.

"16."

"Wha?! Are you the youngest in your group?"

"Yeah, by 2 years, too. Kinda like Changmin-seonbae of DBSK."

"So let's say someone born in '86 liked you, would you date them?" KangIn said, smirking. He didn't quite make eye contact with me. Why would he say '86? Every super SuJu fan knows he's an '85er. Unless he's referring to someone else.

"Hmmm, age is only a number. I'd have to see if we were compatible first though, but the year wouldn't change how I felt about them." They all thought about this until RyeoWook spoke up.

"So if you're 16, did you finish high school?'

"Yeah of course. Usually I would've been  18 before I finished, but I took some fast track classes and graduated 2 years early."

"How did you learn Korean?"

"I taught it to myself. I found out about you guys through a friend, so I started then."

"So we were your inspiration?!" He said, overexcited.

"Yeah!"

"Wow! Was it hard learning it on your own?"

"Not at all. It's the third language I've learned aside from English."

"Wow. You're so cool." I giggled at his comment and for the rest of the afternoon, we talked nonstop. RyeoWook even got in the van with us, making KyuHyun have to take the seat next to the driver. We pulled up in front of the dorms. Fans were flooding everywhere across the street.

"Um, guys. How am I going to get out? If your fans see me with you, they'll kill me." I said shaking a little at the side of the crowd.

"Tie your hair up and put this on." SiWon said, passing me his black hoodie. It smelled of him, which was quite nice. "When we get out, try to act masculine. And don't forget to put the hood on."

I did as he said and jumped up with my duffel bag, baggy pants, and SiWon's jacket on. Cameras were flashing everywhere, but they couldn't catch my face, It must've worked because I kept hearing 'Is that a 14th member?'

Once we reached the inside of building A, I told them I had to go. DongHae volunteered to walk me to my dorm even though I insisted I'd be fine. We walked in silence for awhile until he spoke.

"You know when KangIn asked about an '86er, he was referring to me." I blushed.

"Oh." I said and he sighed.

"Are you disappointed?"

"No, not at all." And he stopped walking. I was slightly ahead of him, so I turned around.

"Who do you like more?" he said, not making eye contact.

"At this point I don't know." I said, tugging at my sleeves, which I then realized:"I forgot to give SiWon his jacket back."

"I'll return it for you," I pulled it off and held it out to him. DongHae in turn held out his own jacket. "If you wear mine."

"But DongHae-sshi..."

"No buts." He said, placing the jacket over my shoulder. It smelled of something you would find at Aeropostale, a playful scent. A stark contrast from SiWon's very masculine Nautical spray. Out of nowhere, he kissed my forehead. "Call me oppa next time. Good night."

"'Night." I said, smiling. He waited till I reached my dorm entrance before heading back to his. After climbing the stairs, I entered my dorm and went to my room. It was only six and yet I was so tired. I threw on my pajamas and looked at DongHae's hoodie on my bed. I hung it up on a hanger. I hesitated before climbing under the covers.

I couldn't play favorites. At least, not until I was completely sure.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪