Putting Everything Back Together-FINAL

Princess 7

 

Before I left Miami, I bought my mom a web cam and showed her how to use it, so she could see her only daughter more often than just once a year.

At the airport, she hugged me and DongHae and then, YunHo, thanking him for taking good care of me when she couldn’t. We hopped on the plane and I finally felt at peace.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

I snuck into the SM Building and went up to Princess 7’s studio. The girls were dancing, but their minds were off and away.

“Princess 7 for life!” They yelled, unenthusiastically. EunHee started crying and the others huddled around, trying to console her. When their attention was on her, I crept in and stood at the back.

“EunHee-unnie, uljimayo.” They looked in my direction, all of their eyes red. I smiled, my own eyes swelling with tears, and held my arms out. “I’m home.”

EunHee tore away from the group and flung herself at me. I hugged her as tightly as I could. (I still had about 150 stitches in me.) The others followed suit. Even JaeHwa cried on my shoulder.

“I’ve missed my family so much. Saranghae.” I said, almost incomprehensible through my tears of joy.

“Saranghae, Fallon-ah. Jeongmal saranghae.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

(2 weeks later)

My stitches were finally removed and after I gained back the 10 kg I lost, I was able to continue activities with P7. I was warmly welcomed back into the KPOP scene and many fans and celebrities sent me flowers and wished me well. Things were finally looking up. There was just one more thing I needed to do.

I took the elevator up to the 11th floor and went into SuJu’s dance studio. They were playing around, kicking a soccer ball lazily back and forth.

“Oppas!” I said, obnoxiously loud. When they saw me, they couldn’t seem to run fast enough. ShinDong scooped me up and squeezed the living day lights out of me.

After each of them gave me a hug and nearly cried I walked over to DongHae.

“Oppa?” He smiled and leaned in kissing me on the cheek. I turned my head and our lips met. We both blushed.

“Ha! Take that! I told you guys she’d kiss him first. Pay up SungMin. You too, KangIn.” EunHyuk yelled, jumping in glee. SungMin and KangIn groaned, pulling out their wallets. RyeoWook placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

“I knew you could do it.” He said, causing me to blush even more. He smiled and left me to DongHae.

“So, you finally chose me. Good choice.”

“Ahniyo.”

“What?” He frowned and gave me his signature puppy dog eyes.

“You’re a great choice.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

 

 

To be continued.....♫