Internet Profiles

Princess 7

The next morning I got up around 8. Since practice wasn't till 12 today, I decided to make breakfast for everyone. As I was setting the table, AeCha came in, dressed in a pink night gown. She smiled at me as I finished placing the food on the table.

"Wow. This looks delicious. What is all this?" she asked, curiously.

""It's bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, grits, and orange juice. I haven't learned how to make many Korean dishes yet, so I made some American breakfast. I hope you like it."

"I love everything you make, Fallon-ah." she hugged me before going back down the hallway.

'What is she doing?' I thought and then, the other girls stampeded into the dining room.

"Yus! American food! Fallon-dongsaeng is the best!" EunHee said, jumping up and down.

"Let's eat, girls!" I said and everyone sat down, digging in instantly.

After breakfast, HaNeul and MiSook washed dishes while the rest of us chilled on the couch, watching TV.

'Super Junior's 14th member?' the news anchor reported. 'A new member was spotted leaving with Super Junior to their dorm yesterday afternoon. The person may or may not be a new member, whoever they were, they had to be very close to SiWon because they were wearing his hoodie. In our next story,....'

JaeHwa turned off the TV and turned to me, wide eyed.

"Fallon-ah, that was your duffel bag..." she finally said. I nodded. "So, you were wearing SiWon-oppa's hoodie?!"

"Yes."

"What?! When?! How?!"

"Manager-unni should have told you I was working on a new dance with Super Junior. Well, I ate lunch with them yesterday."

"Do you still have it? The hoodie?"

"No, I gave it back."

"Ugh. Why are you the lucky one? I'm the prettier one and everything..." she wandered off, rambling about her beauty.

"So, is it true? You really got to hang out with Super Junior?" EunHee asked.

"Yeah, but it's all for work. I probably won't hang out with them after the routine is done."

"I don't believe that. With your kind of personality, at least half the world will fall in love with you, including those boys." I blushed.

"Aw, EunHee-unni, you're so sweet." I hugged her before jumping up. "Now, let's get ready for practice."

 ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

An hour and half later, we all headed out to the SM Ent building. when we got there, our manager had an ugly surprise for us. We had to do our weights and heights for our internet profiles. We went in order of birth. We had to give our full names, birth date, age, height, and unfortunately, weight. AeCha went first.

"Park AeCha. August 30th, 1988. 21. 162cm. 43kg."

"Kang HaNeul. March 17th, 1989. 21. 162cm. 42kg."

"Lee JaeHwa. July 13th, 1989. 21. 167cm. 45kg."

"Cho EunHee. April 12th, 1990. 20. 159cm. 41kg."

"Shin MiSook. November 27th, 1990. 19. 163cm. 43kg."

"Jung ChoonHe. July 29th, 1991. 18. 166cm. 44kg."

"Hwang DaeSa. December 20th, 1993. 16. 174cm..." I blushed before disclosing my weight. "55kg."

My manager clicked her tongue in disappointment. I was on track in America, but over here, I'm fat.

"Lose 3 kg by debut." she said. "Or you can forget about your dance with Super Junior."

With that, she walked out. I hugged myself, trying to hold back my tears and disappointment in myself.

"Um, you guys get started with stretches. I need to go use the bathroom really quick." They all nodded, understanding my pain. I left and accidentally smacked into someone walking in the opposite direction.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry! Please don't cry." I hadn't realized I was crying till the person said it. I looked up at them, nearly snapping my neck. They had to be a giant. They handed me their handkerchief and I wiped some of my tears. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. And thanks for the handkerchief. I'll wash it and return it. I'm DaeSa by the way." I extended my hand to the very tall, very handsome young man.

"ChangMin. Wow, you're really calm. Do you know who I am?"

"Omo! I was so wrapped up in my thoughts. You're Shim ChangMin-seonbae of DBSK, the maknae." I smiled as his face brightened. "But what are you doing down on the 7th floor? Isn't your studio next to SuJu-seonbae's on the 11th?"

"Well, I came to see Princess 7 in action. There's a lot of talk about them. Their lead dancer is supposed to be this super hot model-like girl. TaeMin said he met her and that she was tall, beautiful, and nice. Her name was Dae......Sa....." He stopped, realizing he was talking about me. He oggled me from head to toe. "They weren't lying, I'll say."

"Thanks." I blushed. "Would you like to see us practice?"

"Sure!" I led him into the studio.

"Girls, we've got a visitor! Why don't we show him what we've got!" The girls and I got in formation as ChangMin leaned against the wall. Our debut single "Sirens" blared through the speakers. "5, 6, 7, 8!"

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

After practice, I left the girls with ChangMin as I went upstairs to see Super Junior. I had packed DongHae's hoodie earlier to return it to him now. I held it in my arms. His cologne wafted from it and I was intoxicated, I reached the 11th level to find Super Junior avidly dancing to Why I Like You from their 3rd repackaged album. I sat down against the wall and watched them.

I draped DongHae's hoodie over my knees. I looked at them in the mirrors and my eyes rested on SiWon. He looked a little sad when our eyes met, I winked playfully at him while smiling. He smiled so wide, I was almost blinded by his pearly whites. As the song ended, I got up and he walked over to me.

"SiWon-sshi." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"Why don't you call me oppa?" he said, acting sad. I pinched his cheek gently.

"Awww. Oppa is so cute when he pouts." I giggled. He smiled

"There we go."

"Hey, Fallon-ah!" DongHae said, walking over. I hugged him as well.

"Hey, DongHae oppa. I brought your hoodie back." He frowned at my second statement.

"You were supposed to keep it."

"Wha? I really can't. I'm sorry." He took it from me and patted my head.

"Don't worry." He leaned in close and whispered. "One day you'll the one wearing my clothes after crazy nights in bed."

I blushed at his comment and his hot breath on my neck. He pulled away and I thanked the gods, he went to go to EunHyuk. I was breathing heavily until SiWon placed a hand on my forehead, which caused me to stop breathing altogether.

"You're really cute when you blush." He pulled his hand away. I bit my lip, wishing he'd touch me again.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

 

 

Ages were calculated on July 17th, 2010.