Homecoming

Princess 7

 

It’s been a couple agonizing weeks, but at least things are getting better. DongHae would be in town for another 5 days. He was on break before Super Show. If he hadn’t been here for me I don’t know what I would have done.

“Fallon-ah, what did you need to talk to me about?” DongHae said, sitting next to me on my bed.

“I read all the blogs and articles about Princess 7 since I’ve been gone and I know for sure I want to go back to Korea. I absolutely have to now. There’s just one thing…”

“What is it? You’re not going back to quit are you?”

“Ahniyo, oppa. I wanted to go back with my first kiss.” I blushed and for the first time since we met so did he. “I want you to be my first kiss because I-.”

He gently placed his lips to mine. Fireworks seemed to blast off. His lips  were so soft and warm. Electric charges shot between us. We broke apart, breathless.

“Wow…” he whispered, touching his lips and then looking at me. I blushed.

“Fallon-ah…..” I finally opened my eyes to see my mom shaking me.

“Umma…. What are you doing?”

“You’ve been mumbling in your sleep. Plus, DongHae’s here.”

“Ah! Seriously?!” I sprang up and into the bathroom. It was all a dream. Eotteokhae?! I scrubbed my face hard to wipe off all the stupid. I threw on a pink plaid shirt and some shorts and tied my hair back.  When I finally walked out, I not only saw DongHae, but YunHo as well.

“YunHo oppa, how are you?” I said, kind of uncomfortable with the fact that he looked drained. I didn’t know my absence would affect him this way.

“Please come back. Everyone misses you. Even the fan club wars have ended. We all just want to be there for you after your-…loss.” His frantic gaze pierced my soul.

“Oppa, it may be too….soon for me to come back. I don’t know if I’m strong enough to endure that yet.”

“I can help you. Just come back.”

“Oppa why?”

“Because I care about you! You’re my dongsaeng! I can’t go without you. I want to be the one who saves you. The one who puts you back together when something like this happens. I don’t want to worry anymore. It’s been 3 weeks. Come home.”

“Home?” I faintly repeated it. It was true. Korea did feel like home now. I was just too afraid to face my chosen family without a strong, tough shell. I walked over to YunHo and DongHae and hugged them as tight as ever. “Neh. I’m coming home.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪