Chapter 9

I Love You

How could Yoseob yank my hand? During practice Yoseob didn’t even glance or smile at me. I though it wouldn’t be much different if we are finally together. We were originally close to each other. Indeed our relationship was a little bit different from all Beast member. A little bit.. Special.

Practice ended.

The guys were already went to their individual schedules. And me, I had to go to my own studio. Taejoo will come 30 minutes from now. I initiatively offering some help to manager hyung to drive Yoseob to his own apartment for recording ‘I Live Alone’.

Jintaek Hyung breathing out in relief. He patted my back and said thank you to me. I told Yoseob to enter my car and he just nodded his head.

“Do you love me?” I broke the silence on the car.

“W-what are you saying Jun. Of course I love you, I already confessed to you,” answered Yoseob.

“So why did you shoved my hand away before?” I frowned.

Yoseob cuckled. I clicked my tounge.

“Jun, are you angry with me?”

I didn’t response to his question.

“Jun, I don’t want the guys be suspicious and find out we are lovers already.”

“But still. Why did you do that? Whats the different anyway. Before we are officialy dating we were always close to each other. The guys knew that! We always shared hugs, whispers, hold hands, even cuddled at the night under blanket. And they didn’t mind it at all,” I frowned.

“Junhyung, I just don’t want them to find out and become a burden for them to cover us up about this..”

I pressed the brake with my foot suddenly making the car stop.

“So our relationship is a burden to you?!” I nearly screamed.

“Please listen to me first. I don’t want media knows and I’m scared B2UTY will dissapprove us. I really love B2UTY, I don’t want to lose our B2UTY. You know that right?” Yoseob placed both of his hands at my cheeks. He looked deeply at my eyes. I replayed stare at it trying to read what was  in his mind.

“You understand it right?” He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

I know it. He is Yang Yoseob by the way. He really appreciated our fans. For him B2UTY is number one. We are exist because of B2UTY. We get our popularity is also because of B2UTY. Because of B2UTY’s love we can stand up proudly on the stage to sing our songs. Without B2UTY, we are nothing. And if we lost B2UTY, we will disappears as well. I don’t want this happen to us. This is our dreams. And we won’t give up to our dreams. Thinking the other members too..

“Junhyung?” Yoseob lifted up my chin so I stared at him again. “So we will cover things up from the other, are you agree?”

I nodded slightly,“But will you keep hugging me and be with me even if the others are around? Like before?” I said.

Yoseob cuckled,”I will. As long as they are not suspicious with us.”

“I love you.. I really really love you Junnie~” Yoseob hugged me.

“I love you too.”

“I love you from a long time ago. And it never changes Junhyung. Don’t ever doubt my feelings,”

I giggled hearing his cheesy words.

“Ya! Don’t laugh~ it was your fault that I love you this deep,” Yoseob pouted.

“Yah,” I smirked.

“It was your fault for being so perfect.”

We giggled.

 It was really a good day for me from now on having him entirely for myself.

--

-Junhyung-ah, pick me up! I Live Alone recording has already ended.
and now I don’t want to be alone~ (_ _)-

I opened the message from Yoseob and smile at it. Immediately I typed the keyboard to reply it.

-I’m busy now, call manager hyung or just sleep at your apartment-

Not long after that came a reply from Yoseob.

-I don’t want to~ I though u miss me already but i’m wrong :(
u will sleep alone this night!-

I replied.

-I was thinking of sleep at studio this night~-

-Oh :( i wont disturb u anymore, after u finished ur song don’t forget to get some sleep ok?-

I stood up from my chair and plopped down on couch at the corner of recording studio. Taejoo just looked at me and continue composed the song.

-I can’t, i even can’t get inspiration for the lyrics. Its really a long night for me-

-Watch dramas or listens to a song then to get inspirations-

-You are my inspiration <3 –

I laughed at my cheesyness. I stood up and leave the room. Taejoo shouted behind me,”Ya! Where are you going? It isn’t finish yet!!”

-Guess who is the cheesy one ryt now~ -

-I’m serious! About searching inspiration,  I’m on the way to your house now-

-Really? So u give up?-

-Tomorrow  i’ll make it, the musics are done, just the lyrics are a bit..-

-I got it! Just focuses on driving, i don’t want you to get an accident-

-Ne eomoni-

-U still replaying me?! Yah i’m not your mother!-

-But u’ll be a mother for my child~ -

-Ck, i’m not a woman, i’m a man~ and men do not suppose to pregnant-

-Geez, i know~ u replaying my message again so i can’t concentrate-

-I’m sorry Jun -,- -

-Gwaenchana, i’ve arrived at ur apartment. Open the door for me~ -

-You do it! I’m at bathroom now-

-Yah yah, don’t tell me what u r doing ryt now /covers nose/-

-Ya, i just gonna take a bath! U idiot!-

-hehe. Can i come in?-

-ert!!-

-I also haven’t taken a shower, pweease~ -

-Too late, i’ve locked the door :P –

- :/ i’ll wait while playing games then-

-have fun~ -

Yoseob P.O.V

! I forgot to bring clothes with me. I thought as I turned off the water.

I walked out from the shower booth and searching my towel but I couldn’t find it.

I realized I didn’t bring it too. How could I forget that?

Oh otteokhae..

I walked back and forth while scratching my hair.

It was really embarrased to walk out . Especially, to be seen by Junhyung.

Andwaeee....!!!

Ah, I can ask Junhyung to take a towel for me. Huh it’s really cold here!

I walked to the bathroom door and opened it.

“Junhyung-ah!!” I stuck my head out from the door.

“Mwo..” I heard Junhyung’s voice from the livingroom.

“Please bring me my towel. I hang it up at my room.”

“You forgot to bring a towel when you take a shower?” Jun grumbled.

“Oh. Palli Jun, it’s really cold here.”

“If you need something to warm you up then you needs me.. not the towel!” Jun shouted from the outside of bathroom.

I shivered a little and crossed my arms accross my chest.

Not long after that Junhyung came handing me a towel.

“Seob..” I stick my head out.

“Here.”

I blushed as Junhyung staring at my upper body.

“Are you done taking shower?” Asked Junhyung.

I nodded as I took a towel from his hand.

Junhyung pushed the bathroom door.

“Yah mwohae..” I hold the doorknop tightly.

“I just want to take a shower. What else.” He smirked.

“Do you think I’m gonna you, huh?”Added Junhyung.

“Y-yah!” I just looked down as blush slowly creep up my cheeks.

As I finished wrapping the towel around my waist I opened  the door to let Junhyung in. When I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the wall. His hands slid down to my waist. Slightly brushing my skin.

I was afraid so I closed my eyes. I felt he titled his head closer to me. Something soft touched my lips. I opened my eyes. I saw Junhyung’s closed almond eyes when he kissed me. The kiss didn’t last long because suddenly Jun’s stomach growled.

As we parted I couldn’t help but laughed.

He playfully hit my arms and walked off. Before he reached the shower booth he turned around and said to me to make something to eat.

I chukled and walked to my room.

--

‘Cekrek’ bathroom door opened. From there came in the fresh Junhyung. He had wear a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. He dryed his hair with a towel.

“Oi Seob. Are you done cooking?”

“Who’s cooking? I just ordered jajangmyeon,” I said as I put in a mouthful of noodle into my mouth.

I sat at the floor with a small table in front of me which I prepared as a dining table. I didn’t have much space left at my small apartment so I couldn’t have a dining room. However this place actually I take for living alone, geujyo?

He walked toward me and take a sit at the couch behind me.

After he done drying his hair he moved ahead to sit beside me. I handing him choopstick and returned to eat my noodles.

After eating, we returned to dorm.

“Hyung! I wanna sleep with you, Gikwang Hyung is mean to me~” Whined Dongwoon.

I looked up at Junhyung.

“Yah don’t be like that~ Kwang-ah. Let him be, it’s already late and let’s just sleep,” I said as Dongwoon grabbing my arm.

“Eh, could you sleep with Dujunie instead?” I pulled away Dongwoon’s hands.

“Dujun and Hyunseung were tired hearing our maknae’s whinning, so the two had locked their room,” said Gikwang.

I glanced to Junhyung. He looked back at me with a known smile as if he permitted me to accompany Dongwoon instead. So Dongwoon brought a pillow from his room and pulled my hand to led me to my room.

Junhyung P.O.V

“So Jun, you’ll sleep at my room this night? We can talk all night long~” said Gikwang.

“You must be dreaming. I’ll sleep at my room,” I walked to me and Yoseob’s room. Leaving Gikwang stood in front of the door while chanting curse words.

I saw Yoseob and Dongwoon lied at the hug bed.

“Uh Jun, didn’t you sleep at Gikwang’s room?” Yoseob sat up a little.

“I want to be with you this  night,” and we could see Dongwoon eyes looking at me.

“Mworagoyo? You better accompany Gikwang, he is alone.”

I started to ed my jeans, leaving my boxer on. I climbed onto bed . laying behind Yoseob and hug him from behind.

“Junhyung-ah..” Whispered Yoseob while his hands trying to shoved my hands away from his waist.

“Wae?” I placed my chin at the crook of his neck. Clearly ignored Dongwoon.

“Could you please get off of me?” said the blushing Yoseob as my hands hugged him tightly.

Even when he blushed he looked so cute. Gosh! How I wanted to turned around his body and grabbed him for kissing him.

I placed my head back at pillow but didn’t move my hands away from his waist.

Awkwardly Dongwoon turned around his body to swich off the night lamp.

“Goodnight Hyung.” Dongwoon lied back at the bed showing his back to us.

“Goodnight Junnie,” Yoseob said softly.

I hummed in response. I kissed his neck before fell into the light slumber.

 


truthfully i don't know if this is good or not. i just write what's on my mind. mianhamnida (_ _)

if you don't mind, pls read my another story of junseob You're My First Love. You can read it Here

kamsahamnida^^~