Chapter 7

I Love You

“I like you Yong Junhyung!” Yoseob screamed cutting my words.

Now I fell silent. Yoseob.. like me?

He rushed to the door. Open it and slammed the door behind him. I could see his teary eyes when he ran out.

Should I go for him? Should I follow and catch him?
I’m sure I love him too but a piece of my stubborn heart doesn’t accept it.

What if I’m not ready?
What if this world can’t accept our relationship?
What if Yoseob and I cannot survive the consequence of being together? That is different from much of people.
What if our love doesn’t strong and can break oneday?
What if me and him get disowned from our family? Will we can go trought it?
What if fans leave us?
What if this thing affected BEAST future?

There were still many questions appeared on my head.

I lied down at couch and closed my eyes.

Thousands memories of him passed in my head.

I love him.

He loves me.

He confessed his feelings to me.

So, why I didn’t run to him, kissed him and said that I had fallen in love with him too?

I’m not sure, with the consequences, can I? Can I go through it?

I just remaining lied there, not moved.

Day become night. The sun changes with the moon. Soon, our members comeback from their family.

Yoseob haven’t comeback yet.

I realized he didn’t wear any thick coat.

The dorm door opened. I get up quickly to see who has coming.

“I’m home Junhyung Hyuuung~” Dongwoon walked in the dorm and stop to opened his sneakers and placed it on shoes rack.

“Ah, It’s been 3 days and I already miss the other member.” Dongwoon plopped down at couch.

I sat up straight,”You didn’t miss me?” I said while pouting.

“Of course I miss you, Joker Hyung.” Dongwoon hugged me. “And don’t  pout, it’s not suited on you.”

“Owwh,” I slapped his head.

“Btw, where is Yoseob Hyung?”

“Ah hm.. He is outside. Maybe just walking around.”

“I see, I wanna go out too, I miss Mireu and Lee Joon Hyung,” Dongwoon wore his thick jacket and went out.

Now I left alone again. To breaking off the lonelyness I turn on the television. Watch some random cartoon.

--

The door flew open. Wondered if it was Yoseob, I immediately stood up.

But I was wrong. From the door came in Dujun and Gikwang. Dujun drenched from head to toe and Gikwang was holding a  big black umbrella. Not long after that came in Hyunseung with his huge bag.

“Haish rain poured heavily outside, i think storm will come out soon,” Dujun walked to his room to change his wet clothes. I bet he came back to Seoul with train.

“I’m home~ where is Dongwoon?” asked Gikwang.

“He is going to Mblaq dorm.”

“Where is Yoseob? I couldn’t find him at his room,” said by Hyunseung.

“Aah, he is going outside,” I scratched my head.

“The rain is really poured heavily outside, did Yoseob bring umbrella with him?”

“He didn’t bring.. umbrella..” Oh . I remembered Yoseob also didn’t wear anything warm and thick on him. He just went out with t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

I ran to my closet and grabbed my coat, took an umbrella and stormed out of the dorm. Didn’t care about the other members who shouted at me.

Where the hell are you now, Yoseob-ah? I searched at the nearest park, streets, shops, cafe, convenience stores but I couldn’t find him. I have called his phone but he turned it off.

Yang Yoseob, you’re really make me worried.

Then I remembered the place I often visited with Yoseob. The cafe! Because the cafe was pretty far away from here I got a taxi to go to that place.

Quickly I ran to the cafe where we met with Hyerin. I opened the door and looked around. Yoseob is nowhere at the sight.

Sigh.

I left the cafe.

Uh Yoseob.. where have u been..

I saw a park not far away from where I stood. I breathing in deeply hoped that Yoseob was there.

I saw someone sitting at one of the benches, didn’t care about rain that still pouring, wetting the earth. It was Yoseob. He was soaking wet from rain. His shirt cling to his body. I could see his pale skin. I ran to him and shaded the rain from falling on him with my umbrella.

He looked up, maybe startled because something shield him from rain drop.

“Why are you here when its raining? You looked pale and cold. How long have u been sitting here?”

He avoided my eyes.

“Let’s go home, u will sick if u still here poured with rain..”

He just sat there. Not even look at me. I sighed and pulled his hand. i bring him to the nearest sheltered place I could find.

His body shivered due to the lack of warm.

I ped my coat and put it around him. He just looked at the street behind me. I reached out my hand to took handkerchief from my pocket for wiped his face.

Strangely, no matter how much i wiped his face it will wet again and again. I realized it was not wet because of rain but his tears. I fell silent with my hand still raised to wipe his tears.

His crying got louder.

“Jun-junhyung.. m-mianhae.. j-just forget what I’ve said to you this day..”

I just standing there. Don’t know what to do.

“I ruined everything! I shouldn’t say that to you, and the most important, I shouldn’t have this forbidden feelings for you.” Yoseob sobbed hard. His tears kept streaming.

I felt like the most stupid man ever.

I saw the person whom I love, crying in front of me.. Crying for me.. I should say ‘i love u too’ or ‘sshh everything is alright’ or the other comforted words but nothings coming out from my mouth.

My vision got blurred. I think my tears will flow soon. Before i know Yoseob’s body had dropped. He fainted!

I threw my umbrella and without thinking twice I carried him on my back.

Rain still swiftly poured, i didn’t care. I ran and ran toward our dorm.

My body was wet from rain but i didn’t care. What I cared for was Yoseob.

I started feel tired and realized dorm still far away from here. I walked with limp.

Brukk. My body fell down to the ground. I tried to stand up but failed. Maybe because I was running too long.

Grep.

Someone tugged my  hand and I looked up.

“Oh my god!”

----

Junhyung fall to the ground with Yoseob on his back. On the middle of rain. Who was tugged Junhyung’s hand? What will that person do?

Thank you for all the comments and subcribes.

Please leave a comment, i really apreciate it, gamsahamnida^^

 

I made a sketch for you all, Junseob~ keke

I feel like a little ert >,<

though it's not really good I hope u like it..

Annyeong~