Chapter 8

I Love You

Brukk. My body fall down to the ground. I tried to stand up but failed. Maybe because I was running too long.

Grep.

Someone tugged my  hand and I looked up.

“Oh my god! Junhyung-ah! Finally I found you!” Dujun pulled me to stand up position.

“What’s going on? Yoseobi wae?”

“He fainted,” Dujun took Yoseob from my back and carried him. “Why he fainted?”

“He sat at park on heavy rain like this for hours,” I followed Dujun’s step.

“Why, he have a problem?”

“I-i don’t know.. where are we going?”

“Ah, to my car. I parked it not far from here,” Dujun straightened Yoseob on his back and stepped fastly.

Dujun drove the car and me was holding Yoseob at the back seat.

Yoseob’s hand made a movement. Finally he gained conscious. He blinked his eyes for a few time. At the moment he met my eyes he immediately moved away from me.

Not long after that he grabbed his head said that is was really hurt. But when I came closer to him, he pushed away my hand.

“Don’t go near me,” He said softly, make sure Dujun didn’t hear us.

I opened my mouth to say something but close it again. I didn’t know what to say. But then I looked up at him and saw him shivered due to the coldness.

“Just sleep, traffic jams because of an accident in front of there,” I said so Yoseob slowly leaned on the headrest.

A few minutes later he fell asleep with his head leaned on my shoulder. Something wet fell to my hand. I looked at Yoseob and realized he was crying in his sleep. I wiped it with my thumb and mumbled, “Yoseob-ah I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.. i shouldn’t make u cry, i shouldn’t hurt you, if u loved a guy don’t blame yourself. If there is someone who should be blamed it’s me.. I’m really a pabo. And u shouldn’t love this stupid boy, u deserved to be with someone who’s more good than me.” And Yoseob’s tears still pouring like rain dorp. Like rain which wasn’t stop falling at outside.

“Ah finally we’re home!” Dujun stepped out from car.

I saw Yoseob was still sleeping. Instead of waking him up I carrried him on my back.

“Let me carry him,” said Dujun.

“Aniyo Doo, i still have energy to carrying him. Thanks for searched us though,” I smiled to him and walked to our shared apartment.

I bring Yoseob to our room, laid him on bed, take off his shoes, dry him up and change his wet clothes with pyjamas. Finally I wrapped his body with warm blanket before I changed my damp clothes with dry and clean pyjamas too.

I stepped out from the room to the livingroom. I found the other members looked at me with ‘what-happened-to-yoseob’ look. I sat at the couch and sigh.

“Hyung, what happened to Yoseob Hyung?” Dongwoon broke the silence.

“Hm.. I found him sat on the bench at park when rain was dropping. He looked pale and cold. When i was gonna take him home he passed out.”

“Why he was there when it rained?” asked the curious Gikwang.

“I-i don’t know, maybe he have a problem which he haven’t solved yet.”

“Don’t u know all his problem?” said Dujun.

“Nope,” I answered with a short answer.

“But he always talked to you..ur really close to him,” said Hyunseung while munching his instant ramyeon.

I scratched my head. “I’m gonna sleep now, i’m tired.”

I stood up made my way toward me and Yoseob shared room.

30 minutes had passed, I still laid on my bed. I couldn’t sleep. Being side by side with Yoseob made me fluttered and my heart race. Now i felt different after I knew Yoseob’s feelings toward me.

I grabbed my pillow and blanket. Laid it on the floor.

Uh, for tonight I’ll sleep at floor. More comfortable, i guess. I  sneaked in the thick duvet and try to get some sleep.

--

It’s been days since Yoseob confessed his feelings toward me. Since then I never talked about it again. But i know, i had to make a move. Catch him now, or else he will move on too far.

I still don’t have courage to talk to him.

Now the six of us practicing our dances for our upcoming concert. After practicing for some times we take a break.

“Hyung, we will go to eat. Wanna go?” asked Dongwoon shaking my shoulder.

“I’m not hungry,” I smiled at maknae.

“Oh well, you shall do diet Jun, look at this potbelly,” The annoying leader patted my stomach.

“Yah!” i pushed him. “You better diet too Dujun-ah, you also have a big stomach,” I smirked to him.

“Whatever!” Dujun walked toward the door. “Okay guys, come on! See you in 1 hour later Yong Jun ah~” he waved his hand.

“Yoseob Hyung, let’s eat. We will go to your fav restourant. Ah i want to eat beef meat..” Dongwoon rubbed his hungry stomach.

Yoseob shook his head,”I’m not in mood. Mianhae Dongwoon-ah.”

He stood up and walked to the big window.

“Okay, we will leave you two. Bye-yeom,” Gikwang bid a goodbye to us.

So in practice room just the two of us remained.

‘come on Jun, talk to Yoseob. It’s your chance. Now or never Jun.. now or never. When will you be able to talk to him alone like this?’

I got up from where I sat and stood beside Yoseob. I took a deep breath and looked at the scenery through the window in front of me.

My heart was beating like crazy and sweat forming from my whole body.

“Seob I want to talk with you,” I said softly, afraid he can’t hear me.

“Anytime.”

“Please look at me,” I turned his body to me. But when he looked into my eyes I got really nerveous.

“What Jun?”

“Hm... Euh.. About what you’ve said to me at the dorm a few days ago..”

Yoseob avoided my eyes.

“What if I love you too.”

Yoseob’s eyes widened.

“Wh-what do you mean? Don’t play with me Yong Junhyung!”

“That time you said u love me, i thought I was not be able to accept the consequences. But now I’m sure with my decision. If we are together, we can go to handle it.”

Yoseob was speechless.

“I’m serious, I love you Yang Yoseob.”

Yoseob was standing still. His gaze wasn’t focused and his eyes teary.

“I love you, are u not believing me?”

“W-why would you fall in love with some like me? What makes u like me? So many pretty girls want you out there.”

I sighed.

“If you asked me why I love you then I can’t answer it. If you asked me what things I like from you then it will be not enough time to explain it. Because I like everything about you.”

Yoseob’s tears running down. He jumped to my arms, hugged me tightly.

“I love you too Junhyung..” I returned the hug.

After a few minutes we were hugging in silence I broke the hug and wipe away his tears.

“Jun, can I kiss your cheek?” Yoseob asking innocently.

I nodded my head.

Yoseob leaned in and softly kissed my right cheek. My hands that circled around his waist moved to his chin and brought his lips to mine. Press it softly.

It was really a sweet kisses I ever felt. His lips were so fluffy and sweet and looked so tempting.

When we pulled apart Yoseob was blushing hard. It wasn’t like I didn’t blush too but his face was way too red.

I laughed at him.

“Yah, don’t tease me!”

“Haha u looks like stew crab right now. Why did you blush that hard? You still don’t believe this awesome man would fall head over hells just for you, eh?” I .

“I-it just.. it was our first kiss we ever shared,” Yoseob looking down embarrased.

“It’s not the first though, it’s the second,” I whispered but it audibly enough to be heard by Yoseob.

“Wh-what do you mean? You mean.. u ever kissed me  before?”

“E-eh Yap.. when you were asleep.. I k-kissed you,” I said stuttered.

He blushed even more.

“Yah.. How dare u!” He shouted.

I ran across the practice room prevented my self from being hit by him.

We heard sound of foot steps.

We stopped our little quarrel and looking at each other.

“Are we gonna tell the others about our relationship?”  I grabbed his hand and intertwining our fingers.

“I think it’ll be good if we keep it a secret.” Yoseob replied.

“Yoseob-ah! Junhyung-ah!! I bought ice cream for you~” Dujun shouted and opened the door.  Revealing the other 4 members and Saehun Hyung.

Yoseob quickly shoved his hand away from my grip.