Chapter 11

I Love You

Yang Yoseob POV

After we officially dating each other we can be seen together more often. And spent time together more often.

We were just like other ordinary couple. We go on dates, we texted cheesy words to each other, talked with each other in the middle of the nights through phones, we kissed, and many other interactions that couples would do.

But we couldn’t be careless. We are idols. And we are both males. So we did all those things secretly.

If Junhyung took me on a date it would be a car date; he would brought me somewhere with his car. And if we wanted to go outside we hide our faces under hats and masks. We couldn’t do any skinships except just hook our shoulders brotherly. Even holding hands seemed a little odd. At least in some netizen’s eyes.

Or if we didn’t want to be catched by the public eyes I’ll just come to Good Life studio and spend the nights in Junhyung’s work room. But because of all the musical stages and other schedules I’ve got no time to spend with Junhyung.

So rather than going  back to his own apartment, Junhyung would crept in to my house and slept in my bed room, with me in his embrace. I would wake up first, kissed him a good morning without waking him up, got ready to go, and walked back to my room to kissed him good bye, and followed Manager Hyung to Beast’s van to catch up my schedule.

I felt sorry for Junhyung as he woke up he would find an empty space beside him. Alone in a small apartment without the owner. Junhyung would sat at the bed for awhile, went to the kitchen to took some gulps of water, washing up, and change into one of  my shirts.

After that he would straightaway went to the studio. Not coming back to his own apartment.

 And now would be the 5th day he has been slept in my house.

I opened my eyes only to found Junhyung’s closed eyes in front of me. His hand rested on my lower back and his legs enclosed mine.

I cracked a smile when I see the pouting lips in front of me then brought my hands to pull him closer to me and planted a soft kiss on his lips. he stirred a bit, but didn’t wake up.

I looked over Junhyung’s shoulder to see the clock that was on a table beside the bed. It stated 10:27 am and I should get ready for today’s schedule. Manager Hyung will pick me up at 12 am.

I tried to get up, but the moment I propped up my elbow Junhyung already pulled me back to his chest.

“Ya, I should get ready before Hyung come,” I looked up to Junhyung.

“No, stay here for awhile,” Junhyung’s hoarse voice could be heard. His eyes still closed when he said those words but then opened and stared straight into my eyes.

“I miss you,” Junhyung’s eyes softened when he said those words.

“I miss you too. I’m sorry that I can’t spend more time with you. But I promise once my tight schedule loosened up, and the musical ended, we’ll spend the time like we used to be,” the arms that wrapped around me tightened up, I could feel Junhyung’s head that on top of mine and he burried his face on my hair.

I hugged his waist to pull him closer, and closer.

“Now we should get up, I’ll make a breakfast for you,” Junhyung brought me to a sit position without released his arms.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Wow, that sounds odd that you will cook.. but I like it.”

Junhyung drew his face closer and closed the gap between our lips once again. I nibbled  to his lower lips and Junhyung opened his mouth. But when I inserted my tongue Junhyung fought back and soon he dominated.  He explored my mouth with his tongue and mine. I pulled him so he laid on top of me with my arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer.

Soon his lips left mine and went lower to my neck, and biting it. i just titled my head to the side so Junhyung would get it easier to do what he did to my neck and collarbone area. Junhyung’s hand propped up beside my head  and  another one sneaked in to my shirt, rubbing my skin underneath. That same hand found my after it wandered at my bellybutton and my abs.

I realized how I missed to be touched by Junhyung like this. But Junhyung was disappointing me by stopping his movement and pulled away.

“Waeyo? Why did you stop?” my arms still wrapped around his neck. My eyes looked at him waiting for his answer.

“Seob, I asked you for a breakfast, not making love in the morning.”

I blushed at his words and unwrapped my arms around his neck.

--

“Yaa~ is this what you are calling ‘cooking breakfast’? you just put an instant noodle into the microwave,” I just pouted while sitting on kitchen counter. My arms crossed in front of my chest. Junhyung just laughed and stood up, positioning himself between my parted legs.

“You know that I barely can cook, right? Beside you need to leave soon. It only takes 3 minutes to serve the instant noodles, so..” Junhyung brought his hands to my thighs then traveled up till it wrapped around my waist.

“Fine fine. But when my schedules end and I get days off you have to take me to that newly opened cafe Dongwoon talked about.”

“Are you just settled up our next date?” Junhyung tilted his head to the side. His face made an really annoying expression, at least to me. So I brought my fist to hit his arm. He groaned in pain a little and the hands around me disappeared. He turned around but I circled my legs around him to prevent him leaving.

“Eodiga? Did I really hurt you?” my voice showed concern.

“I’ll get the noodles, it cooked already,” I put down my legs and Junhyung get the noodles, served it on dining table.

“Feed me?” I plopped down on Junhyung’s lap.

“Arraseo. Yah, get up from my lap. You’re too heavy,” Junhyung lifted me by my waist, tried to getting me off his lap but instead I sat facing him on his lap.

Junhyung sighed and started feed me until I was full.

Before manager came and picked me up Junhyung make sure he got a long deep kiss and whispered an ‘I love you’ into my ear. I just smiled lovingly to him. I need to hold the urged to kiss him one more time because the manager came in and hurriedly pulled me out of the small apartment.

-

No One’s POV

Junhyung groaned when he heard his phone ringing for the umpteenth times this day.

He was sitting in his workroom. Arms crossed and in front of him was a notebook that has his handwriting on there. Taejoo sat on his rolling chair in front of keyboards, focused on his work. Junhyung then picked the phone that lied on the coffe table and checked who the caller was and he let out a curse.

It was from Hyerin.