Chapter 4

I Love You

I was staring at paper in my hands, it was a new song that Junnie wrote not long ago. At top written “Be Alright” which I guess it was the title of the song.

I read exactly at one part said:

Why are there so many things in the way, I'm not even far away
First of all, walking out of my house, no matter where I go I think of you
That's okay, I'll just find another girl to cover up the picture of you
That's what they say, you forget a girl with another girl

 

Did it means, Junhyung are dating with another girl right now?

Door flew open. Junhyung walked in the studio room. He put down two can of coke at table infront of me and take a sat beside me.

“Are you finished learning that song? Can we start to record it?”

Yeah, now Junhyung and I working at Jun’s studio. Just the two of us.

“Uh ehm.. i still stuck at some part.. 10 more minutes, okay?” I grinning awkwardly.

“Okay, Seobie..” Junhyung ruffled my hair.

“Jun, are you dating a girl right now?” I didn’t take a look at him.

“Uhm I’ve just knew her for a while, we didn’t dating yet.” Junhyung said, “She is better than Hara, I think I started to like her.”

I grabbed my bag and ran out, slamming the door behind me.

--

We were hang out to a cafe me and Junnie liked to came. I’ve tried to avoided that ‘dating a girl’ topic but Junnie blabbered nonstop about that girl.

“Did I knew her?” I said gulped down my orange juice, not interesting with that topic.

“Maybe you didn’t know her yet, she is from newly debuted girlgroup. Her name’s Hyerin. She’ll be  here in ten minutes,” Junhyung checked his watch.

Junhyung invited her for coming to our favorite place?

“You told her to come over?” I was slightly angry.

“Wae, can’t I? I just want to introduce her to you.”

“I think it’s not necessary, i’ll find out later.”

“Seob, why are u angry about it?”

“Who’s angry?! I am not angry!” I raised my voice.

“Yes you are.”

I stood up and about to leave when Junhyung grabbed my wrist and said,” Stay, stay here.”

I didn’t turn my body to him. Junhyung stood up too and placing his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry for whatever i did wrong, please stay here. I just want to ask your opinion about her since you’re my best friend.”

I turned my back and sat back down to my chair.

“Oh, she is coming!” i saw a blonde girl opened the door and looked around.

“She is the one?” I asked a little bit irritated after seeing Junhyung smile to her.

“Oppa!” she was approaching us.

“Oh sit down Hyerin,” that blonde haired girl sat down beside me. I looked at her from head to toe.

‘She had blonde hair like old lady i’ve met at England before’ I scrunched my nose.

‘Her eyes are so big that it would plopped out from it’s place’

‘Her s are big like a lady who’s just gave a birth, i bet she just tamped it with something.’

“Seob, she’s Shin Hyerin. Hyerin, he’s Yoseob, my best friend,” Junhyung said.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Shin Hyerin imnida,” She bowed and gave me her sweetest smile.

“A-annyeong,” I forced a smile.

--

After she left Junhyung nudged my arm. “Isn’t she cute?”

“Uhm.”

Junhyung is smiling.

“Is she cuter than me?” Junhyung frowned.

“She is cuter than you.”

I pouted and looked down. ‘Of course Junhyung said like that since he like Hyerin’

I puffed my cheeks.

“Aniyo Yoseob-ah, you’re cuter.” Junhyung pinched my right cheek. “You’re the cutest person i’ve ever met.” Junhyung’s words made me blushed, I gave him my cute smile. Even Junhyung was a little bit blushed seeing my smiled face.. or it just my feelings..

--

“Ah, I want to go to Europe too, it’ll be very fun!” Hyerin talked to Junhyung through the phone.

Why can I eavesdrop their convo?

Because I’m the Mighty Yoseob! Ha ha

Back to their conversation, I heard Junnie said something back to Hyerin.

“I didn’t wanna bring u with me to go to Europe.”

“Wae?” that girl said cutely. I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t wanna bring u to Europe, but I’ll bring u in to my heart.”

I felt strong pain in my chest.

“Oppa! Yesterday i went to a pet shop, I saw a very cute puppy there but I was in hurry so I didn’t buy it. I really wanted that puppy..” she whined.

“Geure, I will buy it for you.”

Cih, she’s really a disgusted girl. She and Junhyung even not a couple yet. She was just wanted his wealth.

Junnie~ why u liked someone like her? You must be with someone who true loves you, who will be with you forever in whatever condition you’re in. Like me...

You deserved to be happy...

You deserved to be happy...

-------

I’m sorry for late updated! I was busy with Indonesia’s Independence Day. I was prepared my school’s marching band for flag ceremony at my town. (plus for parade -,-)

After independence day I was reeeaaaaally busy prepared to school bc I’m on the third year at high school. And my house-maid was discharged, sooo i had to cleaned my house alone. (-.-) I even rarely studied at house, i felt really tired. But i can’t loose my 1st ranking at class just like that. Frustated.. really frustated..

Once again, Mianhamnida (_ _) hope u wanted to continue reading my stories..

Byeyeom~~