Chapter 6

I Love You

Junhyung P.O.V

I don’t know when I started to feel it. Maybe when I started dating Hyerin. Condition has changed since I broke up with Hara and always spent times in studio alone with Yoseob.

Yoseob was there when I need someone to wiped my tears, someone shoulders to be held when I cry, someone arms to calmed me down to hug me. And it was Yoseob.

Actually i always told my problem to Dujun but he was always busy and when i approached him he looked so tired so i closed his room again.

My heart was broken when Hara told me to broke up with her. I had been really loved her and she always told that she loved me too. When she throw me away I felt betrayed so I dated Hyerin.

That's what my friends said, you forget a girl with another girl.

I like Hyerin. I like when she smiled. She was very cute but a little annoyed. In fact i just love her as a brother love his sister.

Yang Yoseob.

I love his smile, his laugh, his cute face, his cubby cheeks, his big eyes. He’s y but so damn cute at the same time. I love everything about him.

I his hair.  Seeing his cute sleeping face I want to kiss his cheek so I moved forward toward him. But my target soon changed to his lips. When I was thinking what will i do i realized my lips were already connected with Yoseob’s lips.

“Uh...” i moved backward and touch my lips.

Yong Junhyung.. what  are you doing? You kissed his lips! Without him knowing! You’re an idiot, pabo!! I hit my head.

When I calmed down I sneaked into the thick blanket and lied down beside Yoseob.

I looked at those lips that I ‘accidentally’ kissed it. Pink, small, and look so kissable. I can’t resist it.

Thanks god Yoseob didn’t wake up or else he will think I’m a crazy people who kissed his friend. Okay, i think i’m becoming that one.

Uh, whatever!

I turned at my side. My back was facing Yoseob. Not long after that i fell asleep.

The next morning i startled that someone snuggled at my neck. His arms wrapped around my body and his body pressed half of mine. That someone, of course our cute-but-y main vocalist.

My heart started beating fast. I tried to moved him from my body because i want to go to the kitchen.

“Hm... Jun. You’re awake already?” Yoseob opened his eyes.

When he saw my face was veeery close to his and realized our awkward position, quickly he moved aside.

I could clearly saw Yoseob’s blushing face.

“A-I am gonna pee,” quickly he left the room.

I stood up too. Made my way to the kitchen.

‘that was very close. Why he was slepping like that? Why his face blushed?’

I opened the refrigerator. Searching my beloved coke.

‘Uh, where is my coke? Got stolen by Dongwoon again?’

I walked back to the living room. No more coke TT____TT

“Waeyo Jun?” Yoseob approached.

“We don’t have any coke here..” I lied down at floor.

“Oh coke.. Yoseob, feed me with coke.. im dead.”

“Can you pass one day without a coke? If you drink it too often you will get diabetes,” Yoseob sipped down his drink. Ah it’s coke!

“Where have you get this one?”

“I took it from fridge. Ahh it’s cold..”

I glared at Yoseob. “Yah! You took my last coke!!”

Yoseob stood from couch but I trap him with my legs. “You wanted to run off?”

“Aniyaaaa.”

I sat on top of his thigh and tickling Yoseob’s side.

“Ahaha mianhae Jun. Haha it’s tickled.”

“You stole my last coke! No sorry for you.”

“I will buy u coke but stop tickling me, Jebal..”

And I stop what I had been doing.

Yoseob panted heavily,”Go take a shower, we will go to supermarket.”

After we had showered we went to supermarket with my car.

Yoseob bought much snack and I also put much coke can into the trolley.

“Ya! Too much coke! Return it back to fridge!” Yoseob put it back to the fridge.

“u said u will buy me coke..” I pouted.

“But not that much. You will get diabetes if you drink it all.” Yoseob folded his arms.

“And you must shove this away too,” I pointed at the trolley filled with snacks. “Your body will bloated up if you keep this.”

“Shut up, just take care of your potbelly, Awwwhh” I slapped his head.

He stopped walking and gave me a death glare. I laughed awkwardly then placed my hand around his shoulder. “Let’s go. I wanna go home now, this is our last days off anyway, let’s just having fun.”

--

We spent the day playing games and watching movies at dorm. Truthfully i really wanted to playing outside, went to amusement park or just play along at han river. But since this day is public holiday, too harmful for idol like us to wandered around the public place.

The midday passed. We felt tired and hungry.

“I’m gonna make some ramyeon, u want some?” Yoseob said to me. I nodded my head.

Yoseob get up from couch beside mine and headed to the kitchen.

I stood up too and walked to our shared room.

“Uhm where is my headphone? The one Dujun bought me as birthday gift,” I opened the drawer. But it weren’t there.

“Maybe at this drawer,” I opened the drawer beside the bed. I didn’t find my headphone but i found a diary instead.

“I thought Yoseob had stopped writing diary. It was long time ago i saw him carried the diary with him.”

I decided to not read what had written in it but the curiousity got the best part of me so I took it out and opened the diary.

“What’s this?” I saw a drawing of hearts floating and colourful butterfly at the firts page. It were drawed by glittery pen. ‘It’s too cheesy and girly.’ I cuckled at the sight.  I opened at random page.

This day i got trapped by Dujun. He asked me to go to the front side of stage so i did. I did the rap part while acted like crazy at the front stage. But when i looked around me there were nobody beside me at the front stage. The other singers were still sang at the center stage.
How embarrased!!! DUJUN... I hate you! I hate this day as well!! >,<

I laughed at that memory.

I opened the next page. “Hm, ige mwoya?” I started to read.

I think im going crazy bcs of that person.. oh god, that person is really took all of my heart. When i was beside that person my heart beating like mad. I think my love for that person grew bigger, bigger and bigger..

Yoseob has someone he liked?

I flipped at random page. It’s all written about someone who he like. But who is that person? He didn’t scribble it down in his diary. Could it be IU?

Aniyaa, Seob said he just like IU as her fan.

Then who?

I felt pissed off.

Who are the person he liked? Did she is a good girl? Did she loves Yoseob too? Is she better than me?

I threw the diary to its place and walked out of the room.

When I was closing the door behind me Yoseob came with a smile. “Dinner is ready.. let’s eat. I’ve prepared delicious foods for us.”

I, who still felt slightly pissed off glared to Yoseob,”I’ve something important to ask you.”

“We can talk about it later, nan baegophaa~ i’m hungry,” Yoseob rubbed his belly.

“Seob, do you have someone you like?”

“A-aniyoo, why are u asked me that?” that was a quick reply.

“Seob, please answer honestly. Do you have someone who you had fallen in love with?” I looked straight in his eyes.

“I dont-“

“Don’t lie to me. I know you have one.”

Yoseob flustered. Who was he liked? It’s not that he fall in love with gangster right? Was that so hard to talked to your friend?

Yoseob stood still.

“We are friends right? Friends should not hide anything to his friend. Now tell me, Who do you lik-“

“I like you Yong Junhyung!”