Chapter 1

I Love You

Yoseob P.O.V

“ I love you..” I whispered to a photo on my left hand. it was a first selca I took with Junhyung a couple years ago. His lips turned into a smile, his hands were around me, his eyes that looked so y stared at camera with me who was stared at him. I know very well the details of this photo.

Sigh.

I place it back to a drawer at me and Junhyung shared room.

I love Yong Junhyung. I repeat, I really love Yong Junhyung. I dont know when it started. I felt bubbly feeling on my belly, my heart fluttered when he was around me. A tingling sensation when we’re holding hands, hugs, whispers.. i know i  had fallen over heels for Junhyung.

But i know he didn’t love me.. I mean he’s straight at all. He do love me as BFF but.. He don’t like guys, i know that for sure. The more I love him,the more I feel this pain.

No secret that we BEAST are close to each other. We live in the same house, we shared same pain and also good memories, we have same dreams, and we are together to get our dreams.

When we moved to new dorm, we have to spilt into 3 rooms, unfortunately i must shared a room with my crush, Yong Junhyung.

I wanted to protest to our leader but I also want to share a same room, a same bed, (and a same bathroom~) with my loves one.

The first night i shared with Junhyung made me can’t slept. I felt fluttered.

3 on the morning Junhyung woke up just to see me staring at him.

He rubbed his sleep off his eyes and told me to get some sleep because soon our ever lasting schedules started.

He pulled me into his  arms, told me to slept. The next 3 hours we were sleeping at each other embrace.

--

We were performing at our concert. It was so fun to perform in front of our lovely B2UTY at a large stadium. We showed many of loves and many fanservices since fans will love it.

I searched at internet many of people pairing me with another member. It sounded ridiculous~ me with Dujun, or me with Gikwang, Dongwoon with Gikwang which I found they’re really looks like a real couple, Junhyung and Hyunseung which made me angry so much.

Oneday I searched it on internet. I ended up open one of a Junseung Fanfic. It was really angried me that I didn’t talk to Hyunseung that day. I felt so guilty to him.

The last couple really made me choke because of coke which Junhyung gave to me.

Junseob.

They are so many pictures of me and Junhyung captured as ‘Junseob Moment’ which I secretly save it in my laptop.

I really like reading those Junseob fanfic, it made me felt something more in our relationship. Sometimes I left  a comment to those authors to update her fanfict as soon as possible or I’ll praise her wonderful fanfict.

Back at my concert. Dongwoon whispering something to Gikwang while Dujun give Hyunseung a back hug. Yah~ they are doing fanservice again. Management told us fans will love it.

Up till now Junhyung  really against that thought. He was rare to show some fanservice to us. He thought it is a very ridiculous to pair guys with guys.

But it was different towards me, maybe I am exceptional for him.

He often pulled me into his arms. Back hugging me, hands high on my tighs, and all.

I would do that too because it’s fine, he was doing it to me right?

I often grabbed his hands, intertwined our fingers. Or just simply touch him.

He once said that I am his Best Friend Forever, I am the person who he can’t live without. It makes me teary and throw my body to his. Hug him till dead.

He was so nice towards me, he realized or not. He care to me more than other members.

I can’t forget how he worked hard in order to chosen by high ups to became my produser for my solo debut. Not went home for days, just sleep at the dark studio alone. He even gave me the song ‘Caffeine’ which truthfully he make it for BEAST. He let me to sing his songs. I really really felt thanks to him. Truthfully, my solo album wouldn’t be able to be out on December. But Junhyung said it was for his birthday gift. At that time i was not on my fit condition. I catch some cold because I forced myself to accompanied him all night. But it was for Junhyung.. I was doing this just for Junhyung..

Desember is a busiest month out of all months. Schedules sort of music awards, gayo daejun, and other music programs it made me extremely tired. But Junhyung always has time for accompanied me. It made me felt better.

Like when I was just ended my scedules that time, good to me Jun always concerned me.

Today too. Our concert had finished. After we’d bowed to fans we walked to the backstage.

“Tired huh?” Jun wrapped his arm around me.

“If you’re human you’re definitely feeling tired,” I said while gulping down cold water from a bottle.

Smirking, he ruffled my hair with his hand.

“Jun.. you messied my hair!” I pouted.

“It suit you,” laughed Junhyung.

I pounched his arm lightly, “Not funny Pabo!”

“Seob, I just messing with you.”

When we arrived at our waiting room I smack my to a fluffy sofa.

Dongwoon handed me a towel.

“Gomawo, Dongni-ah,” I smiled to him and he responded by nodding his head.

After i wiped my sweats I rest my head at the edge of sofa.

“Are you that tired Seob?” Junhyung voice startled me. He quickly sat beside me.

He lifted up my legs to his lap and massaging it.

“Just tell me if you’re tired Seob, i can make you feel better,” he smiling at me. His eyes looked so beautiful like a rainbow.

I blushed and smile awkwardly,”Ne Junnie.”

He continued massaging my legs.

“Yah you two lovebird! Don’t disclosed your lovey-dovey things in here. Pers might be write down some news about you two!” yelled Doojoon.

“Can you shut the up Doo? Who’s lovebird? We’re just friend, you brat!”

“Aish chill man, i’m just kidding!” Doojoon threw his shoes to Junhyung fortunately it didn’t hit him.

“Yah your shoes smell like carrion!”

Doojoon threw another pair of his shoes and hit perfectly at Hyunseung’s who just walked in front of me.

“Yah Yoon Doojoon!!” Hyunseung trying to chase our leader.

All members laughing besides me.

‘Just friend huh, i hope we’re more than that Junnie..’ i can’t hide my disappointed.

---------------------

subscribes and comments are welcomed ^^

sorry for typo(s) error(s) and bad grammar