Chapter 5 part 2/chap. 6

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 5 part 2/chap. 6        

3rd persons POV / Author's POV. (AN: btw, its just the same =_=ll)

HaeYoun wasn’t thinking straight at that time .But just by looking at her anyone would guess she wasn’t even thinking. It was lunchtime at the school but she was busy humming random tunes as she wandered around in the forest that stretched behind the girl’s dorm building.

After awhile of wandering around she sat down on a small old tree stump that stood by a small river. That river was one of the places that HaeYoun would often go too when she was in that state of mind or whenever she felt the need to be alone. She stared at the quiet glistening river, daydreaming.

           CRACK! 

The sound of a branch snapping echoed through the woods. HaeYoun turned her head in the direction of the sound. She tilted her head slightly and stood up, curious of the sudden noise that interrupted her thoughts. Forgetting about the stump she sat on, she clumsily tripped over it falling to the slightly damp floor of the woods.

“My wounds would never heal if I keep on getting hurt. Stupid cat…” she mumbled to herself as she shook the bits of leaves out of her hair. As she was about to get up a series of crunching noises was heard. They grew louder with every passing second.

It sounded as if something big was coming. She stood up quickly as a anxious feeling expanded in her chest.

That’s when she heard it. An animal’s growl. A growl that made the hair at the back of her head stood up as it send a a freezing chill down her spine.

She pulled out her phone and started to think straight.

I have to call my friends…” A part of her brain responded. She turned to run only to bump into something.

A pair of hands steadied her to make sure didn’t fall again as they rested on HaeYoun’s slender shoulders. She had bump into a guy. Looking up she recognized the face immediately.

A flash of golden-yellow faded into Luhan’s doe eyes. Her lower lip started to quiver. She felt  wave of nausea and that voice whispered to her.

He’s not human HaeYoun…You know it. Why don’t you let me deal with the cute boy and rest?” a giggle was heard in the back of her head. She pushed Luhan away and let out pained shriek as she fell to ground. With that she out.

Luhan rushed to the girl that fell to the ground. He shook her shoulder and came to the conclusion she passed out. He sighed and looked over to the bushes that stood to his right. His eyes found their way back to the girl. He pulled her up and instantly recognized her.

“HaeYoun…” He thought outloud. Luhan remembered her well. He was also the one who suspected HaeYoun was stalking Exo with those other girls. Normally the girls in the school would stop at day 2 but their stalking lasted for weeks. It was very suspicious of them. There’s also a possibility for them to find out their secret.

“HaeYoun? Is that her name?” Xiumin appeared from the bushes. Luhan knew that Xiumin knows about HaeYoun since he was the one to tell him and the others. Plus considering he was the reason she almost discovered them he acted as if nothing serious had happen.

Earlier that day Luhan and Xiumin had skipped class to ‘train’ but they ended up goofing around anyway. They were always like that. But they didn’t even realize they were that close to a human until they heard the mumbling.

What are we going to do now? She’s looking in our direction” Luhan ‘said’ to Xiumin.

Relax I have a plan” Xiumin responded confidently. He stepped forward and a released  a threatening a growl. Luhan heard a small yelp from the human and Xiumin suddenly bolted to the human’s direction. Luhan chased noisily after him and pounced onto Xiumin to hold him down.

Stop that! What do you think your doing?!” Luhan hissed at him.

“My plan was to scare her off isn’t it obvious?” Xiumin replied with a slightly surprised tone.

She’ll tell people about it and humans would be swarming around the woods! Crap! she’s taking out her phone no” Luhan let go of Xiumin and shifted to human. Before he left he heard Xiumin mumbling “That used work really well last time..”

Luhan wanted to snatch her phone from behind but she turned and bumped into him leading to that situation.

“So what now?” Xiumin added as he watch Luhan took HaeYoun’s student ID card from her purse.

“We’re taking her back to her dorm room. She’ll probably think it’s just a weird dream by then”  Luhan closed her purse and tucked it back into her blazer’s lower pocket.

Xiumin nodded “ You know I heard about a 2nd year student who wasn’t mentally stable. Do you think it’s her? I mean she was in the woods and no one except us dares to go in the woods during school hours.”

“I don’t know. She dosen’t look mentally unstable.” Luhan picked her up bridal-style which made Xiumin give him a thumbs up . Luhan could only roll his eyes as him. “Dosen’t he realize the situation” he thought.

                                                                                              END OF POV.

Seira’s POV.

As I walk out of class for lunch I realize HaeYoun wasn’t in class. I was still confused from the night Exo  decide to take a stroll in the woods in the middle of the night. I kept thinking about it and almost cracked my brain on trying to figure out what they were doing there and even made a mental list of reasons they could be there for.

I wasn’t sure if I should tell the teacher yet but I definitely wanted to tell HyeRin and the others about this .I even forgot to remind HaeYoun to take her pills this morning when HyeRin rushed in to see my face plastered to the window. I’m positive that she cooled down by now she does care if we are late for class or not.

The more I thought about telling them the more I realize how this could make everyone flip and maybe even make everyone more worked up about Exo. Maybe I should take my time to tell them…

I made my way to dorm room 237 only to find my missing cousin sleeping peacefully on her bunk bed. I sighed in relief . She might have wandered here when she started acting up. I gently shook her awake and her eyes snapped open.

“Seira! I just had a weeeeeird dream. I mean really really really really REALLY weird dream” HaeYoun started babbling. I just nodded over everything she said when she talked about her dream when I looked for her pills. I gave her 3 pills to make up for the time she didn’t take them. I think if she waited any longer she would have gone berserk. I no one EVER wants that to happen.

“HyeRin and Yujin made plans to go to the mall. Do you want to come or stay back-“ she cut me off as she yelled

“HECK YEAH I’LL GO!” pumping a fist into the air.

“Well if that’s the case then get changed we’ll it won’t be long till we leave.” I said watching HaeYoun make a dash to her wardrobe .She really worries about her.   

END OF POV.

HyeRin’s POV.

HaeYoun ,Min Min, Yujin ,Seira and me were in a bubble tea café at the mall. I wanted to make up for getting angry at them so easily and the fact I wanted everyone to stop stalking(yes I’m finally calling it stalking) Exo. The so call investigation has proved to be fruitless and I was coming to the conclusion Exo was just a bunch of guys who didn’t hang out well with other people so much apart from their own group they made.

“Okay since everyone is getting settled down I just wanted to remind you guys of the End of Summer slash belated Valentines dance that’s coming in a few weeks.” I said trying to get their attention.

“Well today you guys can get any dress you want because It’s all on me” I continued making everyone’s eyebrows shoot up in surprise. “I’m only treating you guys cause I wanted to make up for what happen this morning. You know I’m not a patient person. Mianhe..”

“Yay! HyeRin you’re the BEST! JAAANG!!!” Min Min suddenly tackled me.

“Uffft! Yah! Min Min get off me!” I tried pushing her off but that girl can cling on to anyone like a kid to their mom.

“You do know that we’re in a café right? Everyone’s starting to look” Seira scolded us.

“Mian..” Min Min and me apologized.

After awhile of chit-chatting I almost forgot about telling them about the Exo problem.

“By the way guys, I think maybe we should stop stalking Exo. It’s been awhile and it’s getting pointless” I said slowly.

“Wha-?” Yujin had slightly open and I notice everyone around the table look much more surprise then I though they would be.

“Isn’t it for the best?” I frowned ,confused on how they were acting.  They look at each other for awhile and it looked like they wanted to say something but they were holding back.

“You guys wanna know about my weird dream?” HaeYoun suddenly responded.

I just nodded since I didn’t know where this was going. HaeYoun started talking about being in the woods and there being noises and Luhan suddenly appears and she blacks out. Strange…

“It all felt so real… but nevermind let’s just start shopping. The school gates would be closing in another few hours” She said standing up.

“Yeah your right. Let’s go” I said as thoughts on Exo filled my head. The way how everyone acted was so weird.

“HaeYoun-ah…Maybe its just you’re feelings. Sometimes, reality does strike...OMG! Look at those cute dresses! Doesn’t it make you want to hug them all?” Yujin rushed to the shop. What she said at  first sounded like she was reassuring herself more than HaeYoun but other than that Yujin’s view on shopping never fails to impress me. I tried to brush those thoughts and have fun shopping.

                                                                                                                                                                    END OF POV.

END OF CHAPTER.


A/N: 

XxAiko_16xX: I'm so sorry for the very very late update guyz!!!! Chincha mianhae T^T Anyway the chapters up! & I promise to update at least twice a week now since its gonna be holiday soon.... next tuesday to be exact~~~ YAY HOLIDAY!!! ^O^ =_=ll.... Anyway, ENJOY! & PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! ^O^  before i forget, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCIBING THIS STORY!!!! T^T Luv YA!!

CheshaCat: I can only guess that's its been a month since the last update? ._. Anyway after much editing heres chapter 6 though how is it related to anything frm chap 5 u must ask dear Aiko @_@ thanks for the subs guys and please be patient with us since the FF might take longer than it should until then happy reading~

XxAiko_16xX = Hohoho~~~ mian.... you know me.... ==ll