Chapter 4

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

The next morning,

 

YuJin’s POV.

I knocked on room 237. HyeRin and I were currently outside their room. As always, we often walked to classes together but they were taking longer that usual.

 

“Can we just open the door and drag them out” HyeRin yawned as she just open the door. As patient as always that girl. =__=. I walked in after her to see everyone was still sleeping in their beds except for Seira who had pulled a chair to the window and had her sleeping face pressed to it. Anyone on the other side of the building would have seen her face pressed onto the window. That's when HyeRin frowned.

 

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!!!!!” HyeRin shouted as she yanked off everyone’s covers and shook Seira almost violently.Poor Seira woke up with quite a jolt.

 

“I can’t believe you guys slept in! Your going to make us late for class now go change!” HyeRin said pulling Min Min’s out of the bed from the top bunk. Min Min let out a startled scream and started struggling.

 

“Yah! Its only me! Why didn’t you guys wake up in time?!” Questioned the grumpy Hye Rin as she looked straight at her. I put down my bag before anyone suffered the full wrath of morning HyeRin.

 

“Hyerin maybe you should-“ I got cut off ad HyeRin asked another questioned.

 

“Answer the questioned! & what was Seira doing with her face basically glued to the window?!” HyeRin pressed on, narrowing her eyes as she cornered Min Min. Min Min stammered and stuttered random words that made no sense at all.

 

“Min Min you should go change in the outside bathroom. The one in here probably full.” I said before HyeRin could shot her another question. Min Min quickly glanced at HyeRin & me and immediately grabbed her uniform and ran out of the room yelling “Gomawo unnie!”.

 

“Sheesh… you seriously  freaked them out all the time when they wake up late. Just relax for a while. You know well that those two don’t wake up unless Seira does first.” I said patting her shoulder as she sat on Seira’s single bed. Although it happen before, I never seen her so worked up like this before.

 

“I think I’m gonna sleep again after….” HyeRin murttered falling asleep eventhough she was just sitting on the bed. 

 

“Come on sleepy head let’s go to class” I said dragging her out the room as she murmured “ I’m not a morning person”….

End of POV.

 

Min Min’s POV.

 

It was History and together the whole class was quiet after the teacher yelled at everyone for not doing their homework and I said….

 

“Teacher! What’s the point of homework when we’re always at school?”

 

Well thst made him yap longer. HaeYoun who was sitting 2 chairs in front of me managed to break the silence. I almost forgot that she didn’t take her pills this morning. She laughed out loud right there in class. The teacher turned his head to her and raised his eyebrow in the sudden outburst.

 

“Miss Kang…. How are you feeling after your…. Mishap?” he ask testily as he walk towards her desk. I can’t see her face but I’m guessing that she was either smiling or frowning.

 

“Peachy! Just peachy! Everything turn out good inside and out” She said twirling her index finger. The whole class giggled but stop after the teacher gave everyone that teacherly glare.

 

“You haven’t taken your pills have you? Go to the nurse’s office and get a fresh pack now.” He said writing down a note on a piece of paper that was on her desk. She swiped the paper up and stood up then continued walked like a robot out.

“DON’Y FOLLOW ME” yelled HaeYoun as she slammed the door shut. Teacher George shooke his head and murmured something like

 

“uggghhhh….. that kinds of student they accept here…. Making my job harder….”

 

After class, I looked for HyeRin and YuJin through the crowd as everyone was taking their time to get to their lockers. I managed to spot them by the vending machines & I pushed my way to them. They saw me and waved.

 

“Annyeong!” I said finally reaching them.

 

“Mianhae Min-ah… you know about this morning…. I’m not a morning person.” HyeRin said quickly. Through I didn’t blame her. She was only looking out for us. But the way she usually apologizes are also short and accopanied by a stoned-face HyeRin.

 

“No its okay but if you really feel bad then you should buy HaeYoun & me some Pocky.” I said grinning at the thought of free pocky. I really do like Pocky but Hae Youn could go through a pack of it in 3 minutes flat.

 

“Don’t push your luck.” HyeRin said squeezing my shoulder. I thought she did it too hard.

 

“BTW,where’s HaeYoun? Seria told me that she had to go to the library to do some group project there with her classmate.” YuJin said leaning on a vending machine.

 

“Oh she’s in the nurse’s office getting some pills” I said shifting my bag.

 

“Oh I see….. its because of me isn’t it?.... she didn’t take her pills because of me.” HyeRin said shifting her gaze to the floor. YuJin patted her back. The crowd around us seemed to thin out uite slowly today.

 

“Well it isn’t the first time she forgotten to eat them…. HyeRin & I planned to go to mall after school since its only half day today. We wanted everyone to join in” YuJin said calmly as ever.

 

"Sure! I'll go of course but you have to find HaeYoun yourself since she's probably wandering around the school after that trip." I said already thinking of the mall. Just then the bell rang & all the students bagan moving back to their classes again.

 

"We should go now but if you see HaeYoun tell her about it" YuJin said going into the flow of the crowd. I groaned at the fact of being left alone again. I switched my books & made my way to my next class & that would be Art class. Alone again...

End Of POV.

 

YuJin's POV

 

"HyeRin-ah we should wait until the crowds thins out." I said stepping to the side with her. We stood nearby other students who had the same idea.

 

"Can't we just push through them? It will be faster" HyeRin suggested. I shooked my head.There's a reason why someone needs to stay by this girls's side.

 

"No. We can't do that." I said frowning at her. As we waited the bell rang echoed through the hallways. That gave the signal for everyone to start moving around again. There were still students standing around the hallway or just pushing through the remaining crowds.

 

"We should go now. Its science now & you know what how the teacher feels about tardiness" HyeRin said pulling me into the crowd. Suddenly I saw the flash of the familiar brownish wavy hair pass through. Could that have been HaeYoun? I turned and saw her walking further and further away. It's definitely her.

 

"I think I just saw HaeYoun. You should go ahead I'll catch up to you later it won't be long " I said to HyeRin turning around as I tried to follow her as quickly as possible. She was probably wandering around again because she didn't make it to the nurse's office in time. In HaeYoun's condition she really needs to sit down somewhere n take the pills before anything serious happens. & by serious it could mean certain harm for everyone in the school or particularly around her. 

 

"HaeYoun-ah!" I called out to her hoping she would notice. 

 

She didn't turn turn but she might have heard it bacause she seemed to have stopped for a second. I broke into almost steady jog chasing her. Luckily there weren't any students in the hallway she entered. I could have hear laughing in the distance. Definitely her. That only made me speed p to running.

 

Who else would be laughing like that in these empty hallways. I didn't bother shouting to her bacause of the classes she kept passing by. After many twist and turn, I found myself lost in what could have been the senior years' lockers. I looked around & there wasn't any signs of anyone around.

 

I leaned back on the wall & took deep breath to regain my stamina after all that running. I didn't even expect to start chasing her. I looked to the clock on the wall through my science class. 'What am I going to tell the teacher now?' I thought as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps walking towards me. I stealthly hid between the space of some vending machines. If the teacher caught me now I would be in so much trouble.

I wouldn't know what will happen but I'm guessing I'll be in big trouble for skipping. The voices drew near & they didn't sound like teacher's at all. Maybe it was just one of the school's staff. But I held my station. Even if its just some staff member I didn't want to look suspicious by suddenly coming out from the tight space of the vending machines.

 

The footsteps stopped & I heard the first voice.

 

"Did you hear something? & can you smell something from here? Do you think we're being followed again?" The first voice asked with a heavy tone of questioning. Okay so I know I was starting to sweat from the earlier chase but I didn't smelled that bad! Maybe its because of the heat between the space making me sweat more. Apart from that it should be impossible.

 

The voice was silent for a while probably thinking. I held my breath in hope they would just forget about it. The silence when on until another voice answer.

 

"Well our dear leader did say our stalker seemed to have located us but they haven't figured it out yet so relax" the other guy said much more calmer. Great it was 2 guys skipping or ditching class. No problem there. But how do i get out without anyone of them looking at me weirdly and start spreading rumours of me.

 

"Ya..You could be right anyway you know its kinda to stick in class for this moon & the next. I mean sitting all day in class is just really BORING" the 1st voice responded as he emphasis the word 'BORING'. 

 

Wait a second..... Stalker? Followed? Were these guys from EXO?! O_O. Did they found out about us watching them? What's this about a moons? So many questions ran through my head at once as their words flew by. I knew we were stalking them but it seems like they're reffering to someone.

 

"Just to be safe don't skip classes unless he says its safe & everyone has to go to classes on full moons" The 2nd voice said in a deeper voice & then both of them broke out laughing.

 

"Yah! We shouldn't joke about this. Its kinda serious but your going to the woods on the full moon right?" The 2nd voice continued chuckling slightly.

 

"Of course! Special skills like mine were meant to be used." The 1st voice said proudly.

 

"Tsk.... Narcistic much...." The first voice said again & scoffed. After that, they seemed to paused.

 

"I hear someone's coming. Let's go." The 2nd voice said quickly as I heard them speed walking away. I slipped deeper between the machines as they walk by. Although it was only a few second, I could have sworn I saw Baekhyun & Chanyeol from Exo-K. I almost squeeze out when I heard loud footsteps coming by. A teacher walked by as I gawked from between the space. They were right. Someone did pass by.

 

How did they managed to predict that?! O_O. As soon as the teacher's footsteps were far off I quickly squeezed out & ran towards the nearest girls toilet.I really coudnt track HaeYoun and only hoped she's does'ent get into any trouble. I was sweaty from the heat of those machines produced but I continued to run.

 

What were they talking about? I pushed through the doors & found it empty. Just perfect too I didn't want anyone staring at a sweaty so called upperclassmen. I turn open the fossit of the sink & gave my face a wash hoping it will clear my head abit.

 

As I tried to tame the mess my hair created I decided on telling HyeRin about their conversation eventhough she's says that she's not interested in EXO anymore. But I myself planned to see if this full moon thing is really true. The bell rang & I finished with freshening up to look almost as I didn't chase my mental friend around the school. I had to find out what they meant. I guess HyeRin was really right about EXO being suspicious....

 

END OF POV.

&

END OF CHAPTER 4.

 


Author's Note: 

Chapter 4's up! XDD Hope you guyz like it eheheh =.=ll anyway, PLS COMMENT! >.< DON'T BE A SILENT READER..... I don't like them.... -_-. well anywayz ENJOY! ^O^ .... as for chap. 5 mybe I'll update next saturday if I get the chance since school will be starting next week.... If u know what I mean.... = XxAiko_16xX .

Edited and done! later chapters would probably come in late cuz of our school's EXAMS huhuhu =__= This message was brought to you from CheshaCat ;D