Chapter 9 : Part 2

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Author’s POV.

“Yujin we’re going into the woods” HyeRin said when she opened her previously closed eyes. She turned to a shocked looking Seira with a sharp look in her eyes.

“SeiRa, make sure you stay put over her and wait for my call”

For once Seira didn’t retort back. She could tell by the look in her eyes that she was wasn’t going to change her mind.

“What if we don’t come out? What if something happens? We’ll surely get lost in those woods…” Yujin started to murmured as she watch Hye Rin handing over bag to Seira. Hye Rin made a sudden dash into the woods making Yujin shove her own bag to Seira and almost staggering over to keep up with HyeRin. A funny scene to see the captain of the sports committee walking like that if the situation wasn’t turning into a slow nightmare.

Within the woods they walked around aimlessly with only HyeRin’s phone as a flashlight.

“Aish! You should have brought your phone” Hye Rin said annoyed with how close Yujin was as she seemed to constantly kicked her feet from behind.

“You rushing into the woods like MinMin was…was unthinkable! I can’t even tell how far we are from the garden” Yujin retorted. HyeRin can guess that she was frowning by the tone of her voice.

  That’s when HyeRin heard something chattering in the woods. It sounded human too.

“Yujin I think we found them!” HyeRin rushed towards the sound. Once again Yujin having to make a small sprint to keep up.

HyeRin felt relieved to finally solving the problem. All she had to do was drag those 2 out and get back to the dorms. She had enough of the party.

But it wasn’t that easy.

D.O, Kai and Chen. With an extra-large wolf by their side.

A hand push HyeRin down before the light from her phone gave them away. Yujin crouched beside with a finger to her lips. The three boys looked much more different than at the dance. Their eyes glowed an eerie golden yellow color that gives them a wild look. The wolf beside was definitely out of the picture frame of reality. It’s shagged dark grey fur and similar golden yellow eyes were alert.

“Did you hear the commands from the alphas?” Kai said.

“Yeah. They found two humans. Here in the woods” D.O replied. “They say one the humans saw someone shift”

The wolf’s ears shot up and it barked in the girls direction. Hye Rin felt her heart skip a beat. They couldn’t have notice them already right?

Chen followed the wolf’s gaze. “Yeah you’re right…Something does smell. Kind of like flowers but fake…Perfume?”

This time they all turn to their direction. HyeRin felt as if she was frozen with fear. Then Chen did what she prayed wouldn’t happen.

“My perfume…” Yujin trembled then continue to silently cuss herself.

He slowly pointed his finger to their spot

There

All hell broke loose and as the two ran in the opposite direction.

“AH!” Yujin shrieked when she tripped over a tree root. Hye Rin turned back to see the wolf bounding forward and pouncing onto Yujin’s back. She let out a strangled cry as the wolf pinned her to the floor of the woods.

The fact that Yujin got caught was a shock to Hye Rin. Yujin is known to be one of the best runners in the school but because she was wearing heels  she couldn’t run like she normally would.   HyeRin wanted to run back to get her but with that monster in the way it would be impossible.

“RUN!” She yelled at the top of her voice.

Well, Hye Rin really didn’t have a choice. She really couldn’t do anything and the thought made her guilty in a way. The wind pushed her hair back as she ran further and deeper into the woods. She felt the guilt rumbling in her belly along with the fear of those three from EXO catching her with ever step she took.

She didn’t know how long it had been but she stopped below a droopy old tree. She was starting to sweat and her hands were shaking as she tried to find Seira’s number. 

“HyeRin?”

“Oh God! You wouldn’t believe what’s happening. They got Yujin and maybe HaeYoun and Min Min. EXO are in the woods. But stay away from them, I have a feeling on what they’re really are…”

“What? EXO in the woods? What do you mean what they really are?”

“They’re- AHH!

HyeRin dropped her phone out of surprise when something huge fell from the tree.  She was greeted by the golden yellow eyes and cocky fanged smile of none other than Byun Baekhyun. He picked up her phone before she could and ended the call with just a press of a button. Like the others his hands had sharp claws that manage to glint slightly even with the limited light.

  HyeRin backed away by one step and grab the nearest fallen branch and held it up defensively like it was a sword.

“Tsk…Do you really think a stick  is going to protect you?” His tone was arrogant and his golden yellow eyes were fixed to HyeRin, amused.

“Those eyes…” She thought. She was getting sick of those eyes. How they drew your attention no matter what. She did unpredictable and lunged at him.

Poking him directly in the eyes with her fingers and then continued whacking him with the ‘stick’ until the poor thing snapped.

“WHAT THE FARK?! THAT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!” Baekhyun doubled over with his hands over his eyes. “This is even worse than when you punched me and ruined my eyeliner!”

She wanted to celebrate on beating Baekhyun at his own game. The way he groaned and whined was almost comical but she couldn’t spare a minute to even let out a giggle. She then quickly scanned the the ground for her iphone.

Before she could grab her phone and call for Seira once more, she was grabbed from behind. She cussed loudly and struggled endlessly. Her captor only covered with his hand. Silencing her  from more loud screaming.

~~~

Seira was walking in the woods at that time. After HyeRin’s call she panicked and left everyone’s bags at the bag drop back at the auditorium. Her phone was low on battery and the flashlight app was getting dimmer and dimmer by the second. She was regretting her decision on walking into the woods just like that. She didn’t dare call HyeRin for the fear of whatever that cut her off would come answer instead.

“HyeRin?Yujin?MinMin? Anyone…” She called out hoping someone would answer.

It was dark and the woods very almost silent beside the occasional dog howling which added to the creepy effect. The bushes she passed through were grabbing the hem of her dress and her shoes weren’t helping either. She was just releasing her dress from another bushes’ iron grip when she heard the loud footsteps of someone walking towards her.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Her phone slipped out her hands as the two people appeared infront of her. Chanyeol and Xiumin giving off not so friendly smiles to her. The part where their smiles seemed to have fangs dumbfounded Seira, if not it was their eyes.Bright glowing golden yellow eyes looked straight into her normal dark coffee brown eyes.

“EXO are in the woods. But stay away from them, I have a feeling on what they’re really are…” HyeRin’s words rang back in her head. Now does words had really scared Seira.

They were slowly approaching her and Seira tried to back away but fell into one the bushes that tried to grab her dress. Long red slash marks appeared on Seira’s arm and thighs as the branches harshly brush her skin with long almost leafless braches.

“Aah…Geunyeol jombwa gongpoe ppajo(Look at that girl fall into terror)” Xiumin said continued by Chanyeol’s and his laughter.

“I don’t think she’s seen anyone else before us” Chanyeol pulled Seira by her arm up from the hands of the bush.

She cringed at his touch. Glancing at his hand he had animal-like claws that were digging into her already cut flesh. She wanted to run away but she knew it was impossible with Xiumin in front of her and Chanyeol gripping her hand.

“Don’t even think about running. It’s not that easy to get away you know.” Chanyeol murmured into her ear.

What are you guys?...”

Didn’t you already figure it out?”Chanyeol blinked but his eyes showed obviously surprise. Seira shook her head lightly and closed her eyes. She couldn’t take any more of the madness that kept popping up from every corner.

“So she doesn’t understand the situation before her eyes.(nunapei SITUATION ihae motaemotae)” Xiumin murmured loud enough for them to hear.

 “Well atleast she doesn’t scream” Chanyeol said. She felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist and her slinging her over his shoulder.

“What are they going to do now?”

 END OF CHAPTER 9.


A/N=

XxAiko_16xX = 1st update for today! enjoy reading! ngeehehheh~~~ oh yeah btw, its a double update today~~! ^O^

Spamming of INFINITE!

START!

hahhahahahh!!!! A fan gave SungYeol a MyungYeol shirt! XDDD

WooGyu!!!! XDDDD


GAHHHH!!!! I'm so jelly of that woman..... T^T

Spamming of INFINITE ends here..... 

Turn to next chappie~~! ^O^