Chapter 9 : Part 1

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

HyeRin's POV.

Everyone in our dormroom was gigling & chatting as we did our full make up on.Though Yujin was the one handling most of it. I sat on the bed wearing my simple dress that looked like this


& My heels

 

Since I'm was the first one Yujin could do her magic on for make up I managed to get dressed first. But I still haven't put any jewellery or taken my bag out of its shining plastic cover. Its 6:00PM now& we're still not ready. The dance is going to start at 7:00PM sharp. Everyone else should be hanging out in the garden by now. Waiting for the party to start.

 

"Yah! HyeRin-ah! help me take my next make up kit. Seo MinMin! I told you not to play with my makeup!" Yujin said going into commando mode as she did HaeYoun's makeup.

MinMin was busy testing out the eyeshadow.

"Its called being FABULOUS~~~!" She said giving us her 'SPECIAL SMILE' (an: no pic fr the special smile as it belongs to CheshaCat... sincerely: XxAiko_16xX) We burst into laughter & continued with the preparations. I stood up looked out the window & saw more people heading out of the dorms,dressed almost too nicely. But what do you expect? This is a 'rich people' school as MinMin pointed out to me one day. 

 

"Yujin-ah! I'm going outside for some fresh air" I told Yujin, standing up already with my hands starting to twist the door knob open.

 

She nodded & so I went out to the back of the auditorium.Why you ask? The other places-garden,inside auditorium,etc- were starting to get crowded.I never like hanging in the crowd. Plus it was much more interesting watching the volunteers pass around remaining furniture and pushing carts of ready made food to the auditorium.

The music had already started inside the auditorium and the people inside cheered. I leaned on the pale yellow walls of the auditorium & watched people walk about. Not long, I felt a presence of someone leaning on the wall beside me.

 

"Good evening, young lady." He managed in English for some reason. I didn't bother to look at his face but from his voice it was definitely a guy. I nodded at his statement.
 

"How are you?" He asked again almost sounding hesitant.

"Fine." I replied.

"That's great to know... Lovely weather we're having.... " He said trying to continue the conversation.

 

"Do I know you? Cause you're creepying me out with this really overly casual conversation your trying to go for" I said feeling slightly annoyed & maybe creeped out since he still wanted to talk.

 

I finally ly to see another guy from EXO. Unbelievable. This guys...... To think when you try to forget them,they just keep on coming back.It was Byun Baekhyun from EXO-K & he had a nice formal blazer to go with his dark slacks. Wait is he wearing Eyeliner?! O_O ughhhh.... why am I not surprised..... =_=ll

 

"You find this conversation creepy?" He asked sounding surprised."If you must know, I'm known as Baekhyun & I would like to know your name"

 

'Pffft~ well duh~! ofcourse I know your name idiot you & your gang are VERY well known here' I thought. Honestly, I really didn't want to be involve with anything in EXO.They way my friends acted when the topic came up was unnerving.

 

"HyeRin. I know your in my class. You seem a bit..... off" I said shifting back to my original position.

I don't even know why I bothered to give him my name & not to mention talking to him.

 

"Oh really? So do you have a date for the dance? Because if you must know, I'm free for the tonight" He said pulling on a smile that I found irritating yet also playfully charming.

"Yes.Really. & No. No date for tonight & I'm not interested in hanging out with you for the rest of the night." I said feeling completely annoyed.

 

"If you'll excuse me I have to meet up with my friends now. Good night may we not see each other again." I said in a harsh yet low tone.
 

"Hey wait!" Baekyun said pulling me to him as a food caterers trolley flew past me. If I had taken a step further it could have crashed into me.

"Are you alright?!" Baekhyun asked from behind me.

 

Behind me?...... Wait...... He has his arms wrap around me & was holding me close to his chest. "WHAT THE ?!" I thought initially. I bucked my head to his face like I was taught in my old self-defense lessons & when he let go. I punched him in the chest. When I did I almost regretted it because it felt almost like punching a glass pane. It made my hand shake a bit.

 

"What do you think your doing?!!! Touching someone you just met like that?!" I said trying to keep my voice from rising.

People were already looking in our direction.....

 

"I was trying to help! Yah! I think you smeared my eyeliner!" He said touching his oh so beautiful face.

 

Well that really got my blood boiling.How did his eyeliner get into this? I turn my back to him & crossed my arms.

 

"Hey hyung!Wait is that your girlfriend?" another voice said.

I ly to see another guy from EXO. It was Kai. Kai was dressed in 

tumblr_mrd03iELKf1s5ncq3o1_500.png

(a/n: lets just say that almost half of them were wearing Growl's outfit so yeah this will be how kai look when he cme to c baek... sorry)
 

"No. I am not associated with that in any way what so ever. I'll be going now" I said before stomping off.

 

I planned to go back to the dorms. Before I went far away from that idiot, I managed to catch them saying......

 

"Suho-hyung wants everyone to gather & for some reason Chanyeol asked me to ask you if you got the girl? Whatever that means" Kai said before I walked out of hearing range.

 

With that, I happily arrived back to my dormroom & my dear friends~ Where I should stayed before that guy could almost ruin my evening.

END OF POV.

 

BaekHyun's POV.

I stared at the now walking away HyeRin. Originally ChanYeol & I were bored walking around & so we decided to see if we can pick up on girls, (minus the fangirls). Now don't ask me why I agreed it was his idea alone. I saw HyeRin & it could work but the results was getting owned by a girl. I don't even know what is wrong with that girl. A guy saves her dear life & instead of a

"Oppa! How can I ever thank you~?"        

(A/n:O_O HELL NO would i say something as embarassing as that.... in real life of course.... that's just too dramatic & not my style at all... oh btw, don't mind me~ im just bored thats all...(XxAiko_16xX))

(A/N: I would ;3 wink,wink ;D (CheshaCat))

She became more concern on the method I used. Now I have to redo my eyeliner for that....

 

"Hyung~! Are you even listening to me? You've been zoning out" Kai said bringing me out of my thoughts by waving his hands in front of my face.

 

"What?" I asked feeling blurred out. I watched the people who were catering retrieve the trolley that almost hit HyeRin.Shouldn't they be done with the food by now?

 

"HYUNG!!!!" Kai raised his voice to get my attention. He shook his head at me. I gave him my best poker-face. "I'm telling you Suho-hyung wants us to group together.Now hurry I think I just saw some fangirls.They seem much more excited for tonight." He said.

 

"Fangirls?" I repeated to him.

 

"Yes now let's go.Wouldn't want SuHo-hyung to get mad" Kai said frowning & walk away. I caught up with him & sighed.

 

"By the way, why were you with LuHan's attacker just now? I don't even know why I got confused & said she was your girlfriend." He said.

 

"Er... No reason..." I said hoping he would buy it but knowing Kai. I doubt him sometimes.

 

"Hey Chanyeol asked me to ask you about getting some girl & you were with her... Yah! Why didn't you tell me you tried to pick up on girls? You should have invited me along!" He said & pouted a bit.Aish...this boy.

 

I grunted & said "We were just bored KkamJong~ & it crossed Chanyeol's mind"

 

"Yeah yeah sure" He said still upset.... I grunted more & thought

'Can't I just go into the wood now?!'

End Of POV.

Author's POV.

Everyone was ready & well prepared for the dance. As soon as HyeRin got back took her bag everyone took off to the dance. But they did noticed her expression when she came back.

 

"YAH! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO~~~!!!! >_<" MinMin said dragging HaeYoun as they stepped out of the door. MinMin wore a red simple dress & a pair of heels that looked like this


&


 

While HaeYoun was wearing,

.

"Be careful! I know  its your first but walk slowly your wearing high heels!" Seira nagged MinMin whom is dragging HaeYoun to the garden.

Seira was wearing 
 & 
Yujin chuckled at their behavior as she walked beside HyeRin. She herself wore a very stunning black & maroon elegant dress & few accessories....



They arrived at the auditorium first as that's where the food was served. The auditorium was decorated in the theme of walking down Paris. The music was loud & the students were dancing chatting & flirting around.
 

"Oh My innocent eyes!!!! God Dammit! Why do they have to do those kinds of things here?!"MinMin imitating a gag after looking at some couples' serious make out session.
 

"B*t*h PLEASE~~~! MinMin your not that innocent. Now let's go on with the plan." HyeRin shouted over the loud music.
 

The music was as loud as it would be in a clubs or a concert.

"At 9:00PM sharp we meet at the gardens.Now lets split up" HyeRin commanded.
 

They all nodded in agreement & went in different directions.MinMin & HaeYoun were in a pair.While YuJin, HyeRin &SeiRa searched separately, solo style.
 

"HaeYoun-ah do you know how to even flirt with guys?" MinMin asked as they kept going around in circles in the auditorium.
 

"Maybe.....It depends on the guys, surrounding & the situation we're in.... I think I know how to attract them...But I need to be in my y mode cause that mode has a success in flirting." She said scanning the area.

 

The rest must have been outside because there was no sign of them in the auditorium.They continued the search outside but there was an unexpectedly large group of girls were blocking the door.
 

"Its like a dream come true!"

"Oppa! You look so stunningly handsome! *O*"

"Omo Oppa! Your so HOT!"

 

"Sunbae come to garden with me" The girls squeled as if there's no tomorrow. If there were fangirls then that means the schools Kingkas must be present then.

"HaeYoun? HaeYoun-ah! Yah! Where are you?!" MinMin said looking around only to find herself lost in the crowd. 
She managed to escaped but found herself alone. HaeYoun was staring at the guy who basically had a death wish for her. He was alone within the gardens pacing around as he kept looking at his watch.

 

After she got separated from MinMin she spotted him & on impulse started to follow him.

'Why am I doing this?' she thought 

'Because you knew who they are but you keep on denying it....'someone answer her thought in her head.

 

"Shouldn't I be looking for MinMin instead of this? What time is it anyway....
 She said & sighed feeling herself slip away as that feeling overtook her.

~~~

"Aish! GEsekki.... I try to be nice & he just ignored me?! ughhhh!!! Rude!"SeiRa said crossing her arms over her chest & pouted...

 

She tried to flirt with a guy but he only replied in a short uncaring sentences.Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder making her flinched in surprised.

(A/N: jeng jeng jeng~~~ nyahahahh! Who might this rude boy that rejected SeiRa~~~ nyohohoho~ He'll appear again soon~)

"Omo kamchagiya!"

"Seira! Me & HaeYoun got separated by this pack of fangirls. You wouldn't believe it.Exo-K was just walking around though. I didn't see Exo-M but they could be close by." She said pushing some of her front hair to the side. They were in the gardens at that time.


"Did you try looking for her? Wouldn't she be looking for you now? You don't think she's wandering around do you?" Questions poured out from SeiRa as she panicked.

 

"But she took her pills...I have a bad feeling about this" She thought.

 

"We should call everyone & let them know she's missing. Have you tried calling her phone?" Seira said.

"My phone is still in the shop after I threw it in the pond few months ago......"MinMin said looking somewhat regretful.

~~~

HyeRin was around the outside of the auditorium with Yujin since they crossed paths. So far none of them had reported to be sucessful. It was almost 9:00PM & she & YuJin decided to go back to the gardens early & that's when YuJin's phone rang.She answered it but as the call went on, her face turned slightly pale.When the call ended,She turned to HyeRin.

 

"HaeYoun's missing.... & There's a chance that she's acting up...No one can find her.We have to ask around to see if anyone had seen her" she said her face etched with worry.

HyeRin was silent for a while but soon started asking people if they seen a girl in a navy blue dress & had wavy brown hair.
~~~

HaeYoun was following the path LuHan was walking down. By the path it meant the dark wood's damp forest floor.He stopped by a river & Haeyoun stopped by a few feet back behind a tree.That's when it happened his form started to shift & in a burst of dark smoke, there standing in his place was a dark sandy yellow mix wolf twice the size of a normal wolf.

GTY_howling_wolf_tk_130829_16x9_992.jpg

It howled & was greeted with more howling in the distance. Even in her condition she gasped. Instantly the wolf turned its head to HaeYoun.She crounched down hiding. She could tell that the creature was slowly nearing her. When she guessed that it was close, she ran as fast as she could.Well she made a mistake as the wolf easily caught up to her.

 

"No... It can't be....another one..." she said almost a whispering.With that, she passed out.

 

~~~

"Have you seen Kang HaeYoun? She's from your class" MinMin asked a student that was called as Lyn. She & her friend that was named Nica shook their heads & walked away.

 

"Where are you unnie?" She murmured.

It was already 9:00PM & still no sign of HaeYoun.YuJin & HyeRin were already at the gardens helping them look for her.

 

"MinMin I think I know where she is..." HyeRin said running up to her. We grouped together & HyeRin told us that a student did saw HaeYoun walk into the woods.

"We need to find her as soon as possible"MinMin said immediately.

"No I think we should tell the teacher."YuJin said looking at the ground.

"But she'll get punished from going out of the school boundaries."SeiRa pointed out.

"That's what I mean.Come on.I don't think she went that far into the woods." MinMin said.

"But its late & dark...."SeiRa started but quickly cut off when MinMin kicked off her heels.The fact she ran into the woods bare footed shocked everyone. But what she did next almost gave everyone a heart attack.

 

She ran straight into the woods.

 


YuJin let out a yelp as the group saw their friend entering the woods.All hell broke lose now that two of them are considered missing.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!!"HyeRin shouted over her two friends. Students were starting to stared at them. Who wouldn't stare at a noisy group?

"Alright, We'll think of something much faster if we just chillax."She continued trying to be as calm as possible.

MinMin made her way through the woods.She was familiar to it since she always found HaeYoun there. She spent most of her time zoning out there when something was on her mind or she went into one of her 'modes'.

 

"The river... She's probably there" MinMin thought out loud as she was walking on the damp floor of the  forest. She was starting to regret about leaving her heels behind but she had admit that they hurt her feet after walking a long time in them. 

Then she heard faint growling and faint whimpering.

"An...animal?" She questioned herself.

She tried her best to avoid the sound. She has seen plenty of horror movies to avoid strange noises. Its really dark and the only light she had was from the full moon that shone in the night sky.

She almost shrieked when she saw what was happening.

There in the dark woods LuHan was standing right next to HaeYoun. But Luhan seemed different.Very different.His eyes glowed to an eerily shade of golden-yellow. He had inhuman fangs slightly showing & his fingernails were curved like claws. HaeYoun must have passed out because she wasn't moving. 

LuHan turned to where MinMin was standing. By instint she sharply turned away.That's when a snarl was heard from her left, and out came a dark shadow like sillhoute that bounded to her in two big leaps.

It pushed her hard to the ground with its almost human sized paws up on her chest and stomach and it's head close enough to see the sharp glinting fangs of the beast as its eyes stared back into her startled ones. MinMin's knees shook lightly in fear as she quickly realize how bad the situation was. The wolf emited a long low growl that never felt more life threatening.

 Then she felt the wolf being throwned back.For a second she actually thought she was saved. She scrambled away letting out a strangled noise when she saw her so called 'saviour'. She tried standing up but her legs failed making her fall into 'his' arms.

"Are you trying to kill her?! We need to get them to the alphas first."Reality hit her hard that it was Lay. The wolf that came back at the sound of Lay's voice.She got a full view of the wolf. Twice bigger than the average wolf with an auburn coat and not to forget its eery golden-yellow eyes.

11wolf.jpg


She let out a scream & yelled for her friends before Lay could cover .
~~~


"Did to hear that?" YuJin said turning her head to the woods.


She heard what sounded like a scream in the distance. HyeRin & SeiRa nodded.Then the sound come again. It was faint but she could have sworn her name & everyone elses' were called.

"You don't suppose that its MinMin's voice do you?" SeiRa said wearilly.HyeRin closed her eyes as if concentrating & murmured.

"How did our night get to this..."

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....


A/N:

XxAiko_16xX : Jeng jeng jeng~~~! What's gonna happen next? now that the two of the girls have already known EXO's true form what would they do? & the ALPHAs (Kris & Suho) what will they do to this poor girls? Will they let them go or the opposite??? ngehehhehehe~~~! Stay tuned for PART 2~~~ ! hohohho btw, enjoy reading! ^O^
 

CheshaCat: Aish Aiko don't reveal so much! I like to make the readers suffer by waiting after a cliffhanger OwO MUHHAHAHHAHA *starts going into coughing fit*...Okay so the most I'm saying for this chap is the next chap should be more or less..INTERESTING! Haha Im not giving anyone a chance to expect something to happen~ But maybe I have? (._. )

Anyway one question for the readers is how is the the stories writting style to you? Does feel rushed? A bit draggish? Not detailed enough? A need of a little sprinkling of colorful volcabulary? Cuz I was chatting with one of my friends and I sent her a story but when she reviewed it she saw some mistakes and said that I could do better if I make things much more detailed. 

Damn Im really hogging the notes now aren't I? XD But I really want to know what you think so please comment~ Thanks for supporting the FF so far its nice to see people looking in on the story now be4 u get bored of my rambling 

AISHIETERU!!!!! <3

XD