♛ Chapter 8 ♕

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** You might wanna re-read the whole first before you start with this chapter just in case you forgot about this story coz this crappy author haven't update her story in a very long time. I am so sorry >__< ***

 

 

 

“Oh yea. When are you gonna ask Hyora out?”, Hyejin suddenly remembered while doing homework with Baekhyun in her room.

“You were serious about that?!”, he gasped.

“You thought I was just joking?”

“Well yea! What kind of bestfriends makes their bestfriends go out with her sister who he doesn’t like at all, against his own will?!?!”

“Umm, the kind I am?”

“I can’t believe you!”, Baekhyun puff his cheeks and crossed his arms.

“C’mon bacon.....For me?”, Hyejin tried to pull off with some aegyo which Baekhyun couldn’t resist so he gave in.

“Urghh! Fine. You owe me big time”

“I already told you that I’ll make you lunch everyday and let you have sleepovers here”, she reminded him about their deal the other day.

“Alright...”

“So when are you gonna ask her out?”

“I don’t know!”, Baekhyun snapped.

“What do you mean you don’t know? I think she’s in the living room right now. All you gotta to do is just walk up t her and ask her out”, she chimed.

“No. Not now. I’m not ready”

“What? What’s there to be ready about? All you have to do is ask her out, she’ll probably dump you in a few days when she finds someone new”

“It’s not that simple?”

“What’s not that simple??”, Hyejin is starting to get really annoyed.

“You don’t understand. I- I’ve actually never dated anyone before”, he confessed.

“Are you serious?!”

“I am! I know I’m good looking and a lot of girls are head over heels with me but I’ve never dated any of them before. They like me because of my looks, they don’t like me for me. I’m still looking for that girl who likes me for who I really am, that girl who puts up with my . That girl who gives me the butterflies in my stomach, that girl who makes my heart beat like crazy”,

“Aww,,, now you make me feel bad. How can I ask you to that someone else when you haven’t found your ‘that girl’ yet?”

“Don’t worry Hyeji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter