♕ Chapter 7 ♛

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in school, Kris and I exchanged glances when we walk pass each other. I guess we’re friends now. It’s like a dream come true. He knows I exist! My crush knows I exist! But I won’t talk to him when there’re people around since Kris is like the kingka and all and I’m just an outcast. Plus, if his fangirls see me talking to him, they are so gonna kill me.

 

Soon it was lunch time. Baekhyun said he’ll be late because of basketball practice so I went by myself first. I grabbed my food and head to the table we usually sat. As I was eating, a group of sweaty boys in their jerseys came in the cafeteria. All the girls were screaming and squealing. Ah, it must be the kingkas.

 

I spotted Baekhyun. He’s chatting with someone. Wait. Is that—Kris?! Since when were those two friends? Wait, Baekhyun’s talking to the other guys too. How did he managed to make friends with the kingka?? Oh that bacon has a lot of explaining to do.

 

After grabbing his food, he said bye to the guys and head my way.

“Hi Hyejinnie! Missed me~”, Baekhyun said cheerfully as he sat down.

“Since when were you and those kingkas close???”, I asked, not bothering to greet him first.

“Oh we had basketball together”, he answered as he munched his burger.

“You became close after a game?”

“Yup. They’re awesome. We share so many interests”

“Oh really? So umm… Are you close to Kris?”, I asked, trying not to sound to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter