♛ Chapter 6 ♕

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin-shi"

Huh? Whose that shaking me and waking me up from my beauty sleep? I slowly open my eyes and lifted my head up. *gasp* Holy smokes! It's Kris!!! Am I dreaming? This must be a dream. Why would Kris be here, infront of me, waking me up. I blink a few times so that he would dissapear.

"Hyejin-shi? Oh finally you're awake. You're quite a heavy sleeper, you know?"

Oh my god! He is here. I'm not dreaminng and he knows my name!

"Oh Kris-shi, what are you doing here?", okay keep it cool Hyejin.

"Class is about to start soon. I saw you sleeping here so I came to wake you up so you won't be late"

"What time is it?"

"7.25"

"Oh no! Class starts in five minute! We must go now". i quickly chuck everything in my backpack. I've never been late to class before.

"Relax. There's still like five minutes. We can make it in time. Our class is not that far from the library"

"Easy for you to day. Your legs are two times longer than mine. You can make it there in no time"

Oh my. Did I just say that? Kris chuckled at my joke. Oh my god Kris just chuckled at my joke!

"C'mon", he grab my hand and drag me to class. Is this really happening?!

 

I was to busy being happy and excited that Kris is holding my hand, that I didn't realized that we're already here.

"See I told you we'll make it in time", he said and gave me a smile. I smile back and quickly pull back my hand cause I can sense the intense glare given to me by the other girls. I made my way to m seat.

 

"Hyejinnie!! What happened? Why are you late? Why was Kris holding your hand just now? Are you guys dating? Oh my god I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?---"

There goes Baekhyun and his non-stop babbling. I cut him off before he can ask anymore nonsense.

"Shut up Bacon! There's nothing between me and Kris. I fell asleep in the library and he was nice enough to wake me so I won't be late for class."

"Oh... but why was he holding your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter