♕ Chapter 1 ♛

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"HYEJIN!!!"

 

*Bump* Ouch! I just fell off my bed. I look around, still in sleepy mode, to see what happened. Suddenly, Hyora barge in my room.

 

"Yah Kim Hyejin! Where's the Prada blouse that I bought the other day? Did you washed it like I ask you too?"

 

I was too sleepy to say anything so I just nodded.

 

"Then what are you waiting for? Christmas? Go and get it for me now! Taejun oppa is coming to fetch me soon! Urgh!", with that she stomped her way out of my room. I made my way to the laundry room to get her outfit.

 

 

 

 

*Sigh* This is how my morning starts, this is how all my morning starts. Hyora will call for me, ask me to do stuffs for her, order me around. Typical evil stepsister from Cinderella except the fact that her dad, my stepdad is nice. 

 

Our dad's not home, that is why she's acting like this. When dad's home, she would act like a saint and be all nice to me. but when he's not around, she treats me like crap. Seriously, Hyora should win the Oscars for best actress one day.

 

 

I quickly grab the blouse and gave it to her so she won't be late since her Taejun Oppa is coming to fetch her. You might think this Taejun guy is her boyfriend but he's not. Well he is, actually, but only for a while. Hyora changes boyfriend like almost every week. She's the date and dump type of girl. Besides, she's the most popular girl in school, which guy in their right mind wouldn't want to date her even if it's just for a short period.

 

 

 

Her dad is a whole different story. He's really nice to me. He treats me like his own child. He cares for me a lot, especially after my mom died. He was always by my side. He is also the reason why I'm still here. He is the reason why I put up with Hyora's bull no matter how she horrible she treats me. You think I can stand that . If it wasn't for my stepdad, I would have left the house since mom's gone but I didn't. I didn't wanna hurt him. I know he loves mom very much, if I leave too he'll feel hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter