♕ Chapter 3 ♛

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School dismissed. Baekhyun said he'll walk me home. We were by our lockers putting in our books until...

 

"Yah Lee Hyejin! Here. My teacher wants it finished by tomorrow.", Hyora ordered as she hand me her homework. She then turn to my right and saw Baekhyun.

"Oh what do we have here. Are you a new student? I've never seen you around before.", she said flirtaciously.

Baekhyun just nodded and gave her a slight smile.

"I'm Hyora by the way", she said as she took her hand out to shake.

"Baekhyun.", he said and shook her hand uninterestedly.

"Nice meeting you, Baekhyun~", she wiked at him at walked a way.

 

Once she was out of sight, Baek let out a relieving sigh.

"I don't like her. Did you see how she flirts with me?"

I just let out a chuckle and head out. He ran to my side to catch up.

 

"Who is she anyways? Why did she ask you to do her homework? Is she giving you a hard time? You know, you should report this to the disciplinary panel!", there he goes again with his non-stop babble.

"She's my sister", I stated calmly.

"What?!?!", he stop and looked at me with huge eyes.

"Step-sister."

"Oh that explains eveything", his eyes return back to his typical asian eyes size.

"Your so funny , Bacon", I laughed and pinched his cheeks. He smiled shyly and blushed.

 

"Wait- Don't change the subject. You can't just let her make you do her homework. You have your own homework to do. If you have so many work to do then you'll have a hard time and you're gonna be so busy that you won't have anytime to spend with me!", he exclaimed.

I gave him a stern look.

"Okay ignore the last part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter